John Lennon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IGOTMYBEAT
This is why John Lennon is cool cuz they were interviewing him right? And they asked him right, they asked him: 'how come you guys only do songs in 4/4?'

'Because it's the basics you know? It's the chair. It's not a drawing of a chair or a painting of a chair or a rocking chair it's just a chair, that you just sit in.'

Oh and James Bond sucks. It's like you can't even shoot him anymore. There's no danger in it, I mean he barely even bleeds!!!

Atleast in MI2 Tom Cruise gets kicked around and what not. NOoooooo Pierce Brosnan's hair doesn't even get messed up it's effing phony.

I hate that crap.

finti
All of this under a John Lennon topic! :X

IGOTMYBEAT
And you know what John Lennon wrote all the best beatles songs.

finti
Most of the songs he wrote he wrote them together with Paul

JediOasis
I wouldn't say that Lennon wrote all the best songs. My two favorite Beatles songs are "Yesterday" and "Hey Jude", both written by McCartney, but Lennon is cool none the less. Of course, he did marry Yoko, what the hell was he thinking?

queeq
And he is dead...

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
Finti that's wrong. John and Paul were writing pretty much seperately since Revolver. John Lennon wrote ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE even though it says LENNON/MAC, and vice versa, LENNON/MAC are creditted for LET IT BE, even though Paul wrote that one on his own. They just decided they would always put Lennon/McCartney on all the songs.

Paul's best songs were HEY JUDE, YESTERDAY, and MICHELLE, but I mean, those are some of my favourites, but they're the girly ones.

John was the rocknroll. If it wasn't for John they'd be the effing Backstreet Boys or something.

Gundark
I don't think it matters who wrote them, if you enjoy their music (which I do) and like listening to their songs, then just sit back and enjoy it. AND I happen to really like James Bond movies...I think you have a problem separating film from real life, IGMB, and you're really starting to annoy me. mad

queeq
Annoy Gundy? You've pushed her too far this time... laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
among others!

queeq
You're on a sliding scale, finti.... keep it up. laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
She is right though...*finti easily slide down the scale and takes a GD ale* (Jedi poetry)

queeq
She's only right when I tell her so. laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
gundy control, cool. Make her give me some more GD ale

queeq
IN THE BAR, finti!!!!! IN THE BAR!!!!

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
And he had an ugly girlfriend. I think that shows some fortitude, or whatever that stuff is inside that makes you a good person? Whatever the word is for UNshallow that's what he was. Sometimes. Well not really.

queeq
Unshallow=Subficial? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
He had an ugly girlfriend. I'm NOT a Yoko Ono fan, IGMB, but if you can't say something nice about someone, keep your mouth shut. mad

finti
You better listen to her padawan, she is a master.evil face

IGOTMYBEAT
But I don't care

finti
well time to start then.

Gundark
Thanks, finti. I don't mind people expressing their opinions, just not so rudely.

IGOTMYBEAT
Why?

finti
it`s a little word called respect.

IGOTMYBEAT
Why don't you give me some then?

queeq
We respect you, but not everything you say...

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
I love you Queeq, I love you man! If I was only 10 years older and you were 10 years younger and you were a chick and I was still a guy and if you were hot and sort of looked like Britney Spears and were skinny and were into the same things I was, and played video games and watched sports...we would be wonderful together.

Gundark
Hmmmm....I'm sure queeq is gonna have a response to that.

queeq
As I said, GMB: We respect you, but not everything you say... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Maybe we should take his beat and beat him over the head with it. sad

queeq
No, that's too easy. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark ignites saber and prepares to go Jawa-hunting again) Hmmm...guess I better heat up that big fry skillet. laughing out loud

queeq
Stir fried Jawa legs this time please.

queeq abides

Ratcat
And I thought I was opinionated!!!!

queeq
Nope, you're just as bad as the rest of us. laughing out loud In time you will call me MASTER. evil face

queeq abides

Gundark
I don't think you can use the mind trick on a JC member, queeq. laughing out loud

queeq
I'm not. It is his destiny...

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.