If you were a mutant......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heatwave_bruce
Hey people in Internet land... stick out tongue .....

I just need some ideas for my next comic script...and it concerns a whole lot more Mutants in Mutant High....

Well....how bout telling me about what your powers would be...make up some...dont be like a god with powers or a mutant that could destroy the world...just give me some ideas about other mutants...

Thanks

Metroplex
X-ray Vison rock

lilanime32
I think that having extreme flexibility would be cool. Not to be like rubber, but to be able to bend your joints in the opposite direction, or to be able to turn your head more than 90 degrees.

Kes
I would like to fly!That would be cool. But just fly like Storm or Rogue,not with wings!smile

G.P
Modify the molecular structure of objects surrounding me in order to give them the shape, the consistency, the solidity or the weight I want.

Bad_Hair_Day
big grin i think the power 2 stop time would be kool laughing

Phoenix
Invisibility

Darth Vicious
The power to seduce women without resistance, oh wait i already have it, lol

lilanime32
Funny!! You and 5 million other men, THINK, they can do that.

The sad part is, that's why we women love you guys so much. stick out tongue

Kool idea though.wink

chica16
i would have extra strong forces that could attract orlando bloom

masterofmatrix
Heat vision

masterofmatrix
control the flow of water

chica16
control electricity have it shoot out your hands and fry people weeeeeee!!!!!!

turdmuppet
i would like to have really big testicles that double as life preservers, i would call myself testicular cancer boy.

breezer2003
Liquid metal like the second terminator! Maybe with control of electricity too so you can have an excuse to fly. It'd make a good rougue(no pun intended) good guy. It'd make a damn good evil character with a good mix of powers for the a group of good guys to fight but he's gotta have a half silver and half gold costume.......I thought about this a little too much!

verauko
power to control flora! Try to imagine! Somebody is running after you and trying to catch and kill you (roar!!! ;D). All what you have to do is touch the ground and cause plants to grow. "Cute flowers" make the rest big grinbig grinbig grin Isn't it great?!?!?! Ah!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

charmaine
i love th have phoenix powers

Ness
i would have telekinetic powers and x-ray http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

Kes
lol

Ness
don't get me wrong i'm an angel

Kes
Right whistle

verauko
Ability to controll destruction and age processes only by touch.

shelby_l
Control kinetic energy (make balls to throw, be able to charge stuff(like Gambit) cause that would be awesome big grin

verauko
power to change into liquid or gas...

DemonicGambit
I would have to say the ability to be come a person. Not like Mystique, but more like a cross between her's and Rogue's powers. Where u see the person, you can transform into them, but instead you actually get their powers. A copy if you will.

And a really cool name would be NoOne, because you couldn't really say who the person is. Is it the real person or the mutant with the powers to copy?

But no memories, that would be too confusing. Cause then you would be like; "Who I am, really?" "Is that me?" and you would have really big issues of insecurity.

That's just my thought

Ness
to have pyro/gean/kitty/and/nightcrawler's power all in 1

LanceWindu
Too much.

I would like Kitty's powers with a flying ability.

Ness
you can never have 2 many powers

LanceWindu
Yes you can.

Ness
who thinks you can't have to many powers

LanceWindu
Me

Ness
so anyone elts

Kes
Well to many would be confusing. Why not just say you want Phoenix powers?

Ness
lol that would be sweet

LanceWindu
Or maybe the Scarlet Witches.

Kes
Scarlet witches?What do they do?

LanceWindu
The Scarlet Witch.

Never heard of her?

She's Magneto's daughter and Quicksilver's sister.

She has a bunch of powers.

Kes
Oh yeh. What powers exactly? Can you tell me? I don't know much about the comics just what I saw in the cartoon series long ago messed

LanceWindu
Give me a few minutes to get the list.

Kes
Ok thanks.

LanceWindu
Well I couldn't find a list, but I got her Bio.

If you want I can send it to you via PM.

G.P
Scarlet Witch's powers have developed almost constantly over the years. Originally her hex bursts caused disaster and calamity wherever they struck. After some light mystical training with Agatha Harkness, Wanda learned how to focus on probabilities and hone her hexes to specific outcomes. More recently, Wanda has learned that her power is the manipulation of natural magic, which she now can use for self-levitation, limited control of the elements, detection of magic and unnatural phenomenon(like mind control), and focus her power to negate said phenomenon. From uncannyxmen.net

Kes
Nice power. Thanks Lance and G.P

jedioutcast
a kid that puts his finger in the ground and he can produce any kind of plant form it an control the plants around him as well

verauko
In fact when Kitty's permeating through ground it is kinda like she's flying, you know... big grin

verauko
well... I think that powers of Scarlett Witch and and Jean are not fair... Because:

Jean has also ability to see others minds (like Proffesor X) and power to move objects with her minds are kinda the same as Avalnche's and I think that if she want to, she could heal her injuries (Wolvie's powers) and control water, control fire... in fact she has powers of everyone! Well except of Kitty's, Kurt's and few other mutants.

The same is with Scarlett Witch! It's not fair!!! I hate Jean!!!

Psylocke
I think that kitty's power combined with mystique's shape-shifting ability would be really cool powers to have.

DemonicGambit
I thought of another one!! Basically Gambit's full power's except instead of blowing things up...It's acid!!

Things start to glow an eriee green and then melt, due to the acid. And when you look at stuff green mist surrounds our eyes, and then what you're looking at just dissinagrates!!

Jason Wyngarde
i would have the ability to increase anyone of my attributes to superhuman level. like i could lift 20 tons and then switch my abilites to super speed runiing at 175 mph. that would be sweet.

beregond
ability to fly with wings like angel and ability to shoot laser from eyes which i can control

beregond
ooh thought of another one...

like iceman except i can control the ice

the blob
i would want the power to do ANYTHING I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! no i would really like to be able to creat matter with my mind, like make a gun apper out of nowere ya know?

the blob
or power over all elements like fire water and lightning that would be kool

the blob
another kool one would be to brake yourself down to molicuals and like move them kind of like teleporting but in a different way, so your culd rearange yourself and make your look funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.