Fav simpsons episode and quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
well, this is for all the simpsons fans out there.... id have to say my favorite episode of all time is "the babysitter and the beast" as i thin kits called. where the babysitter claims homer sexually hurrased her by grabbing her ass. (he actually was pulling off a gummi candy off her bum after it got stuck) has some of the classic jokes, including the interview with homer where we see the clock hands jerking around from the horribly obvious editing to twists homers words. and the made for tv movie "homer, portrait of an ass grabber" and of course the gentle ben gag, the bear with its own talk show, who goes heywire and attacks the security gaurds and then get tranquilized and falls into the audience. classic episode that ive seen dozens of time and still makes me laugh to tears...

my favorite quote is from when they had a guest star on the dick van dyke show.... and he said

"wheres cledis?

"i killed him"

"you...what!?"

"now im goin down to emits fix it shop......to fix emit" *pulls out gun and walks out of the office with the theme song playing...

anyways, how abou tyou?

Scoundrel
I think my favorite is where HOmer and MArge try and revitalise their sex lives and Homer ends up landing naked on the glass roof of the church...

yerssot
I have really no idea, I like a lot of episodes and a lot of gags smile

though, one I remember at this very instant is the one where Burns is in a tank, ready to shoot the simpsons home (because homers mom is a 'terrorist')
"I've been waiting very long for this ..."
*inserts tape, classic music plays (can't remember the name)*
*suddenly "Waterloo" starts to play*
-"I'm sorry sir, it seems I taped something over it"
big grin

chico23
I always liked the one with the guys from x-files. Great episode with alot of great quotes.

Homer: "Now son, you don't want to drink beer. Thats for daddies and kids with fake ID's."

BackFire349
ah yeah, that is a good one chico, when muldar pulls out his id and its him in a speedo.... and moe carrying around the killer whale. classic

chico23
There was another scene I just thought of, but I'll have to get the exact wording and post it. Its a scene where Moe is getting questioned on a lie detector. Its classic!

Fire
well the classic music is the 5th symphony from beethoven if I remember it well enough

chico23
yeah that x-files episode has the quack doctor ("hello everybody"wink he is so funny.

yerssot
that lie-dector ...
that was about him going out with a hot date ... apperently it was sitting home with the sears catalogue big grin

chico23
I should probably have posted all this stuff at once so sorry in advance, but Backfire got me thinking about episodes and a new one comes to me when I think I'm done. I really like the episode where George Bush Sr. moved next door laughing out loud

chico23
right yerssot. I wish I knew it by heart.

yerssot
well, I also know how it goes, not the exact wording sad

and homer!
when they give the explanation then they ask:
"Do you understand?"
-"Yes."
Detector explodes laughing out loud

Scoundrel
ISnt it, 'I better go as I have a hot date tonight, a date tonight, a dinner with a friend, a dinner alone, a TV dinner, looking at the girlies in the Secrets catalogue, Sears catalogue, will someone unhook me from this machine??!?'

chico23
ok I got it its from the "who shot mr. burns" episode

Detective 'Do yu have a grudge against Montgomary Burns?'
Moe 'No'
Lie detector buzzes
Moe 'Alright maybe I did but I didn't shoot him'
Lie detector dings
Detective 'Checks out, ok sir your free to go'
Moe 'Good because I got a hot date tonight'
Lie detector buzzes
Moe 'Dinner with friends'
Lie detector buzzes
Moe 'Dinner alone'
Lie detector buzzes
Moe 'Watching tv alone'
Lie detector buzzes
Moe 'ALRIGHT!! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria Secret catalogue'
Lie detector buzzes
Moe '......Sears catalogue'
Lie detector dings
Moe 'Now would you unhook this thing already please? I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment'
Lie detector buzzes

laughing out loud too funny!

yerssot
yeah, think you're right scoundrel smile good memory smile

Celsius
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... Purple"
Said by Homer in the episode where he saves the plant from meltdown.

Scoundrel
yay, my memory has improved..either that or too much TV...

yerssot
too much tv wink

"Get all the milage you get, then fold it up and push it through the mailslide"
and he's talking about a car here big grin

Magee
LOL!!...My favourate episode is the one where hoer gets hipnotized and cant stop screaming all the way home and god its just hillarious. No favourate quote though

chico23
Homer 'Moe I need your advice'
Moe 'Yeah?'
Homer 'See I got this friend Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo'
Moe 'Thats the worst name I ever heard'
Chair squeaks and man runs from bar crying
Barney 'Hey Joey Joe Joe'

laughing out loud

BackFire349
hahahha, oh yeah.

happy kine
i like the one done in the style of vh1 behind the music... it was called behing the laughs.

Kes
I love the x-files ep too chico. and BF that scene where Mulder flips the idea is my favourite!big grin that and scully making homer do all those test. she is like all his fat is so hipnotic!stick out tongue
and when mulder is in is speech! lol
love that one!

chico23
Its a classic no doubt. I had some time to think about it and I must include the episode when Homer coaches bart's football team that was so funny. Your cut. your cut. your cut. cut cut.

BackFire349
the one when they go to new york is great too.

noodles
wiggam and quimby argue over who is officially in charge of the monorail event. wiggam says
"you don't want to mess with me, quimby, I got photographs"
and Diamond Joe replies
"don't you threaten me...that coulda been anyones ass!!!"

julibug
i like a lot of them, too. the first one that came to mind, though, was the episode where they installed a system into their house to make it "smart". it has pierce brosnan's voice.

chico23
Here's the part I was talking about.

Good practice, kids. Now its time for the easiest part of any coach's job.
The cuts. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut alot of you. Wendell is cut. Rudy is cut. Janey, you're gone. Steven, I
like your hussle . Thats why it was so hard to cut you
. Congratulations, the rest of you made the team!
Except you, you and you.

Did I just Quote myself? That is so wrong on so many levels. hehe

chico23
laughing out loud

Scoundrel
What about the episode when HOmer catches Abu cheating...actually how come he has children that have been born and can now talk but the Simpsons kids still havent gone up a grade in school and Maggie still hasnt said a great deal...

yerssot
hehe, it's the only time they show the credits here with homer firing the entire team which makes the simpsons smile

frootlooplucy
favourite episode: when they move to Cypress Creek and Homer works for Hank Scorpio. i think its called 'You Only Move Twice'

Best.Episode.Ever.

favourite quote: 'As a matter of fact, i didnt even give you my coat!'

Scoundrel
I dont think there can be a best episode ever, the quality has always been high, and whilst some are better than others the point is they are all great and there would be an awful fight for the top slot...

Phoenix
all Ralph quotes are CLASSICS...

"Miss Hoover, my worm went in my mouth and then I ate it..."
"The doctor said I wouldnt get so many nosebleeds if i kept my finger outta ther..."
"the pointy kitty took it!"
"i bent my wookie..."

Scoundrel
HE is his fathers son...

Phoenix
"I'm too frightened even to wet my pants!"
"relax son, it'll come..."

jimbo3
Ahhh. The Simpsons is the best TV show

All the quotes here are good and it's hard to think of them.

This isn't the best quote, but still good...
When Marge tells Homer not to stalk Lenny & Carl. Homer says he won't and when asked where he is going he says that he's going to "stalk Lenny and Carl" while trying to lie.

He then has to join The Simpsons club at the end.

J_To_The_P
To many to count! laughing out loud Probably any quote from homer or Bart! laughing out loud

yerssot
"To start press any key"
Where's the anykey??

chico23
I love this thread make me laughing out loud

Phoenix
I lovd the catchphrases episode, where evryone came on at the end with catchphrases....

"Aye Carumba!"
"Buuuuuuurp!"
"D'oh!"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm!"
"If anybody wants me, I'll be in my room..."

Lisa is my fave character after Ralph!

Kes
lol that one is so cool! i love it when they have guest-stars!

mechmoggy
I think my fave is the episode with the chilli cook-off, partly because of Homers girly winge "...I'm missing the cook off....", or maybe even Lenny's quote about Homers wooden chilli spoon, "...I heard he carved it..... from a bigger spoon...", but most likely its the bad acid trip that Homer takes from eating the chilli.

Very funny, with some good insight's for those that know.

yerssot
yeah! with the turtle smile
"that's because I kicked you, right?" wink

Phoenix
"hi diddly ho neighbour!"

Phoenix
ooh, and then, when they hav the flanders bbq and thers english flanders who says "Hello" then ned looks at him and he says "Ooodly doodly..."

chico23
Flanders is funny. I always like the episode when they rebuild flanders house and he finally can't take it anymore and goes off as only flanders can.

Calmdown, Neddily-diddily-diddily-diddily-diddily...they did their best...shoddily-iddily-iddily-diddily...gotta be nice hostility-ilitity-bility-dility..Aw, hell diddily-ding-dong crap! Can't you morons do anything right?

(The crowd gasps)

Marge : Ned, we meant well and everyone here tried their best!

" Well my family and I can't live in good intentions, Marge! Oh, your family is out of control but we can't blame you because you've got gooood intentions!

Bart : Hey, back off, man!

"Oh, Okay, duuude! I wouldn't want you to have a cow, maaan! Here's a catch-phrase you better learn for your adult years 'hey buddy, got a quarter?' "

(crowd gasps again)

Bart : I am shocked and appaulled.

jimbo3
" They have the internet on computers now "

" The fingers you have used are too fat, for a dialing wand mash the keypad now "

Julie
gosh I don't rememebr too many episodes

Celsius
"D'OH" Homer

Julie
ah ever the classic line.....some of Bart's cnide remarks are good though too.

Celsius
"HA-HA" nelson

preston mullins
My boss looks just like Flanders and talks like him too. It's pretty funny. You'd swear he was Flanders.

Nimfus
"Eat my shorts" Bart
by the way what is this forum about??????????

yerssot
general discussion, nimfus

Celsius
EXELLENT!!!

diegocala
This forum or this thread?

Celsius
i think he means thread

BondJamesBond
Yvan eht nioj

Celsius
huh? erm

yerssot
Join the Navy backwards
you know, the Simpson episode were they formed a popgroup big grin

Celsius
i dont remember. ill have a look in my taped stash.

yerssot
only saw it once too, I'm afraid

they were singing "Join The Navy" backwards, and somehting on a ship and such

Celsius
"my cats breath smells like cat food" said by Ralph.
ahhhh ralph.

"hello is this 911" homer
"no this is 912" Chief Wiggum

Phoenix
did anyone ever see 'Up Periscope'? cos they spoofed it for the simpsons!

Phoenix
i think they should spoof harry potter for the simpsons!!

yerssot
perhaps they already did in some recent episodes?

Phoenix
dunno - we get reeeeeeeely old ones on terrestrial...

yerssot
I really HATE the one with the babysitter by now! saw it too many times!

Phoenix
yeh - its just annoying! espescially the happy little elves! it was the first one i ever saw, and i musta seen it at least 20 times now!

Raz
Haven't done a noticable spoof of Potter. They might do though when JK Rowling guest stars next year.

yerssot
yeah! one of the very few I fastforward through

Phoenix
really? shes really, really gonna be on there!! YAY!!!!!!!!

chico23
Didn't know that Raz thats cool.

Phoenix
My faves are Ralph ones, Special Guest Star ones and halloween specials. Saw a 'new' one (or as new as we get in england!) of homer going to a rolling stones rock and roll fantasy camp! so cool - mick jagger rocks!

yerssot
mick made already some appearances I think

diegocala
Mine is when Maude dies and we find out the Flanders has a 12 inch penis

Celsius
SHIT!!!! 12 inch. lucky bum. *sigh*

Phoenix
never seen it. and why do guys want big ones? cos girls dont like 'em!

yerssot

Celsius
HOMER "Saxamafone, saxamafone"
HOMER "Oh i wish i wish i hadn't killed that fish"

HOMER "Hello, my name is mr burns, i believe you have a letter for me."
POSTAL WORKER "ok mr burns. Whats your first name?
HOMER " I... dont know"

Phoenix
"Hello mr burns, this is your mother"

"Happy birthday, mr. smithers!"

"Your.. quite good at .. turn.. ing me..on!"

Augeybana
Mr.Burns-"Smithers I have a rocket in my pocket"

Mr.Smithers-"I'll Say"

yerssot
Three simple words: "You've got Mail"
Woohoo!

BellaButterfly
I like the episode where a dummy starts dancing like pinnochio!!!! and the one where mary poppins gets electrecuted as she is flying away with her umbrella!

hahahaha!

shadow_angel
Homer "If you don't like Ralph, just use the 3 simple words...I AM GAY"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.