there is only ONE superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badass
...BRUCE CAMPBELL!!! He's got the chin, he's got the hair. so he's a bit flabby nothing a bit of training couldn't fix. Sam Raii and Bruce should get together and do a mega-budget movie with bruce as Superman, that would be H-I-LArious!

dekeNEWS
superman is superman it doesnt matter.

Augeybana
Your right badass seen Evil Dead 1 and 2 he is a superman and of course 3.

fini
BRUCE CAMPBELL AS SUPERMAN What the f**k?
i think they are gonna have to scour the planet for our favourite alien

ToMacco
How about Glen Cambell?

Morph
..a can of Campbell's Soup!

Evil Dead
Not only should Bruce Campbell play Superman.........he should star in every movie............

You all remember Spider Man right? Bruce was only in that movie for 1 minute or so and look at how well it did..........imagine the boxoffice records it would have shattered if he would have played the lead for the entire 2 hours.......

Godshinto
I don't know why they won't bring back Dean Cain from when he played superman in Lois & Clark

ChinaNiki
As long as they have new story lines and don't try to replace what Christopher Reeves did back in the 80s, I don't really care who wears the tights. And don't make it too CGI.

Magee
Dean Cane's the best actor to play superman

DemonicGambit
I agree I loved Dean Cane as Supe's

Superman5452
Dean Cain RULES!!!!

DemonicGambit
My point exactly

pablo007
There's nothing more than I would like to see as Bruce Campbell as Superman but he's too old now and even with make up he would still look a bit old for the role. If he would have done it in the earlier days, say when he was shooting Army of Darkness he would have looked perfect. Dean Caine doesn't convince me much as Superman and the guy that would look good as the Superman would be Ben Affleck but he already did a superhero movie (Daredevil anyone ?) I'll put a pic comparing comic book Superman with Bruce Campbell in actual days.

ragesRemorse
naw if they were gonna get nicholas cage as superman, a guy who is balding they could certainly fix up campbell as superman

Alfonso
Sounds like a great idea cool cool cool cool

pablo007
You know who'd look good as Superman but his accent is really bad ? The guy from Chasing Papi, let me get a picture.

pablo007
this guy...

Evanescence
Bruce Campell? Wasn't he Autolycus in Xena?

kaz
alright i dont know how the other guy is but there really is no one right now that can play a roll like superman. out of all the people no one really played him that well.

yerssot
dunno, perhaps a tad too young by the looks of it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.