where'd bruce go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badass
I don't get it, why didn't Sam Raimi give brucey Campbell a main role. he ouwl have been cool as el Lizardo...

(hmm i obviously have typo prbs at 1am... ouwl is meant to be would)

Smllfry247
He went up your butt! Jk! I just had to say that!! I dont really know who this bruce guy is!

Evil Dead
Bruce Campbell........you don't know who Bruce Campbell is? AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pablo007
My God, someone doesn't know Bruce !

ninjapanther
Really tho.Who's Bruce? huh

ragesRemorse
he's the guy with the gun smile LOL well his boomstick

ElmStreetChick
Oh my God! Someone doesn't know who Bruce Campbell is?! He is god among actors! He was in Sam Raimi's Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army of Darkness. He was Brisco is Brisco County Junior! How can u now know who he is?!
Sorry, I'm calm now.
He is an extremely talented actor who is one hell of a good guy in real life, or so I've heard. Look for him in Spiderman as the ring announcer during the wrestling match.

BackFire349
he was originally going to play the villian, but i guess they didnt like the way he portrayed him. tis a shame, id love for him to get to big fame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.