twinz accent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shinta
what kind of accent does the twins speak
they say moitrix instead of matrix

Kes
Isn't it english from like england?!

LilMimister006
i thought i read somewhere that it was like, a british accent? huh

Phoenix
its v.v. cultured british - no one in england speaks like that!

Kes
v.v.?

Kes
it could be a make up accent cos they are old!

Skittles19
it's some variation of an english accent...
hee,
how does it sound irish or scottish?

Phoenix
v.v. means very very. and they're not that old!

DarkPaw_
It's actually British, very smoothe British ^.^

Kes
Phoenix I ment the characters are old. like 15th century vamps or whatever they are.smile well they sound english to me.

Phoenix
i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve their accent!!! why is there no one in my part of britain???? answer : bcors we all be famers. this be faaaaaaarum country, this be...

Sifer
They are English and real life they talk quite camp (no offence). They used to be on a sort of "Changing Rooms" program and they were the Handy Men smile

I know this cause my mum watches these friggin programs all the time smile

LilMimister006
"They talk quite camp." ...what do u mean by like, "quite camp"?

julibug
i think their accents are absolutely hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then if any of you have read my other posts, you probably already knew that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix
'quite camp' a lot of peeps think smooth english is camp - someone once asked if malcolm reed (star trek enterprise) was British or just camp!

Ushgarak
Camp means faintly homosexual.

I am amused by everyone saying 'actually' they have a British accent when the purpose of this thread is to determine what SORT of British accent (except the Irish option)... but yes, clearly English, weird the option is not there. Cultured, arrogant home counties English.

Got a new combine harvester, Phoe?

julibug
cleary, i don't know the diff! *lowers head in shame* and i say i'm a fan of the british accent. i guess i lump them all together. *sighs* maybe someone can educate me in this matter? roll eyes (sarcastic)

julibug
ok ok - i get it. sorry - brain freeze. when i say i loooove british accents, i guess i'm really referring to english. yes, that's what i mean. sorry for the momentary lapse of intelligence.

anyway, the twins are from Minster in Thanet, Kent. (if i typed that correctly) - they're from england.

Captain REX
"We are getting aggravated..."

I didn't really notice any accent. I wouldn't are anyway...I'm a guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, is this Twins thread no. 89390?

Kes
LOl something like that! How can you not notice the accent?
Unless you cant hearstick out tongue

LilMimister006
lol yeh the accent is there alright big grin

Captain REX
What? I can't hear you!

Sifer
That isn't how they speak in real life. Their accent in the movie is totally different...not just a little smile

LilMimister006
their accents like, a LOT stronger outside of the movie bunny

julibug
while their accent is stronger outside the movie, you still get it in character, too. "we ah getting aggrevated." "yes, we ah."

*wipes drool from corner of mouth*

Phoenix
#

Oi've got a luvly combine 'arvester...

(dont know the reat of the song!!)

any1 remeber that custard advert?!?

Ooooh Arr, Ambrosiarr!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.