Will Halle Berry return??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
Does anyone here have the feeling that Halle Berry will not return for another x-men sequel?? I hope she does. what do you guys think. is it a good idea to replace her. I think it will be bad for the movie if she decides not to return.

dekeNEWS
nope.

Laura
I hope that she returns! Storm is pretty cool and I think it would be great if she is played by the same actor!!!!!

DeepThought
Oscars make people act funny wink

chica16
yeah.... she's too good for them now haha

buffymitch
deepthought i agree. she is probably demanding more money and more screen time. i hope she gets over it fast so she can return as storm.

buffymitch
deepthought i agree. she is acting funny now. she is probably demanding more money and more screen time. i hope she gets over it fast so she can return as storm. We should all send e-mails to her website asking if she can return.

Kes
i dont think its money she wants. just sreen time but its normal that she wants her character to develope cos storm does have a past!

buffymitch
I know she has a past but if she doesn't return it's knda impossible to give her more screen time. Or she can just wait. it would be cool to make X3 about her but not only about her. I want to see more Jean grey, Nightcrawler, and Collossus. I really hope she returns.

Kes
I want a spinn-off!That would be cool!

buffymitch
The spinn off does sound cool. but i hope they give little cameo from the original film. i mean they have to.

G.P
Anna Paquin had an Oscar too, and before she began to play in X-men & X2.

I hope H.Berry will return.It's annoying when a character isn't played by the same actor.

Smllfry247
It wouldnt be the smae without her!!

Morph
I think from now on, Jet Li should play Professor X. And I heard that Halle will be returning, but she'll barely be in the movie.

buffymitch
Jet li as professor X Why exactly?????

Kes
I really doubt she will show up if she doesn't have a big part(or bigger). Unless she plays nice and just does a scene to explain why she is not in it.

LanceWindu
If she doesn't return do you think they will replace her or come up with a reason for Storm not being in the movie?

Kes
Well I wish,if she doesn't return, that they just come up with a reason for her not being there. For me Halle is Storm now.

Psylocke
I don't think that Halle is going to return. I heard that now she is being considered an "A-list" actress so she needs to have a bigger role in xmen for her to come back. I also heard that they might do a whole Storm movie to bribe her to come back. ( I think that is a little much)

rogue8888
we have to make it our mission for storm to be in the next movie, failure is not an option. we have to camp out at her house, we have to threaten the producers and directors of the x-men 3, we must terrorize the whole world until we get halle berry to play storm in x-men 3. I guess i get a little bit obsessed when it comes to storm, but can u blame me?

Kes
No, of course not. But what do you say if we start with emailing 20th century fox a lot?

Paola
While you are at it..... could you go to Angelina Jolie's house and do the same.... so she plays Psylocke..... and if you have time..... could you go to Mr. Singer's house to demand Jolie as Psylocke???.... and then to Fox??.... and if you're not too busy..... could you return to Jolie's house and if she refuses, could you kidnap her? and force her to do Psylocke??? big grin........HEY!!!! You can do the same with Halle!!! eek!

buffymitch
I thought this thread was closed.
Cab you people get more obssesive??
Angelina as Psylocke. I don't know psylocke but i don't think My beloved Angelina belongs in a X-men movie. Not to dis Angelina or X-men. I just don't think they have great chemistry.

Kes
She would be a great Psylocke...but true the X-men is a group of actors so she wouldnt be the main. There for she would never do it. But a person can dream wink

Kes
Topic smile

buffymitch
We all know that None of the recent X-men actors will be around forever. Let's say they would make 4 movie and then they just begin all over again with the story. Which girl would be good to replace Halle. YEsterday i was watching BRown SUgar and that Shanaa Latahn (or something) looks good enough. What do you guys think??

Nightmare
I think that Halle Berry is a good Storm and it wouldnt be the same without her( i hate when that happens in films!!!) but she never really fitted the role. Storm was one of the tallest X-men and she is'nt afraid to speak her mind. She also says things like " WIND!!!, I summon you to caryy our foes away!", Halle Berry doesnt seem fit to do any of those things but we still love her!

Kes
Well what she says depends on the script so thats not really up to Halle. But that would sound kinda stupid on screen. I loved it in the cartoons but in really life messed nah!

Kes
Oh by the way theres a rumor that says she is in negotiations with the studio for X3.

bester
she's the best storm!!! she can't be replaced!

Paola
... or be Catwoman mad

buffymitch
right on poala. I think that was Halle worst career decission. anyway back opn topic.

Madam Rogue
I am not sure if she will come back and play the role again.But,if does not come back , I would like to see Vanessa Williams play Storm. I think she resembles storm in the comic and i think she will play the part good.
what do u all think?? cool

Kes
Thou I dont want a diferent actress to play Storm...
Yeh, Vanessa is cool.Thou I think the actress that played a doctor in E.R. (not the british chick the other) would be better.

Paola
changing actors doesn't work for me, at least.... even if Vanessa or Michael Michelle or whatever her name is spelled (ER doc) would make a better Storm, they should have thought of that before.
Halle is Storm..... man, she's not even Halle Berry anymore... she's Ororo Monroe !!!! ...... sorry embarrasment got for a sec into the twilight zone wacko

Kes
Exactly!

VallejoKid707
News and Rumors:

November 7, 2003: From Superherohype: "Shawn Ashmore tells us that he's optimistic that all the X-Men will be regrouping in front of the cameras to fight for the rights of mutants everywhere by next fall. "It's a big cast to get together," notes the 24-year-old Richmond-born star, who plays Bobby "Iceman" Drake. "But I think it's pretty much everybody coming back. I can't wait to find out what the story is this time." Ashmore also confirms reports that Halle Berry is up for weathering another round as Storm, as long as her hours are shortened and her role is lengthened. Berry, like Ashmore, was stuck in Vancouver for almost the entire six-month shoot even though their screen time was minimal -- too many major characters competing for attention.

stormsgreat
smile big grin cool i'm soo happy that halle berry is coming back! it's wouldn't be the same with out her

Paola
maybe she will fight Phoenix!!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/box.gif

Kes
Yes! Yes! *does a happy dance*

VallejoKid707
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

RonyLeBeau
i still think Iman a model/actress should have and should play STORM... she has a great NATURAL accent and she is from africa ...All i have to say about the horrible accent Halle had in the first film was gone from X2... and even though it horrible (halle's accent)... it bothered me that it was gone in x2.
I also hate when actors/actresses are gone from sequels, etc. but if halle is not in x3 i KNOW I COULD live with that, and the movie will still be GREAT

This is Iman

Paola
she looks good
she's Bowie's wife, right?

Kes
Yes she would have been a good pic (if she can act) but now that Halle did it I dont want anyone else.
It bother me more that she didnt have blue eyes then the accent.

Kes
Yes Paola its Bowie's (sp) wife

Paola
thanx Kes!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.