Harry Potter Mayhem Pets!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matt
Talk About All the Pets And Animals and cretures in harrys little world! Such as crookshanks, scabbers etc. rolling on floor laughing

Lupin
Lupin, he rocks.

I sure hope he is some sort of relation.

Matt
He has some good lessons such as the boggart in the wardrobe. Thats the best teacher(lupin)

Matt
hey sudnt u be talkin bout ur best teachers in my fav charater forum? lol. but eny pets u like? lol

Lupin
I liked Scabbers.

But now I love Pig!
Pigwidgeon.

Matt
he he he. Scabbers The Rattish Rat. Who Has A Owner Called Ronald Weasly!

charmaine
i love fawkes and pig

Malfoy's chick
Hedwig is totally cute

thelotrlovr15
ukno that malfoy is related to harry... all pure-bloods are related to eachother... but i hope lupin is related to harry somehow... but he is the NEXT best thing to sirius

frootlooplucy
i love the thestrals! they sound so cool... and buckbeak.

airangel429
yeah the thestrals were really nice...and the unicorns too........ also I liked the buckbeak escape with Sirius big grin

tiger lilly
harry isnt a pure blood tho is he? his mum lilly was muggle born....

clispin
what does harry call lupin to his face? Lupin? Remus or Professor? Im confused.

dage8_8
I have to go with fawkes. He's always been an interst point for me.

MoonChild
Fawkes.....but how can you not LOVE a unicorn???!?!?

Ass Goblin
I love Fawkes always there to help Crookshanks seems to be getting smarter maybe he is an animagas

BOPRecruit 16
i voted for harry to be related to malfoy. that would be a laugh. i know that all pure-bloods are related to each other, but i mean as in funny if they had to put up with each other in relative/holiday gatherings. it'd also explain a few reasons and feelings of the malfoy's hatred to harry and the potters.

i don't snape could be related, maybe just as a uncle or something like that. lupin is another good choice after sirius for harry to have a father figure. hagrid, no way! he's a giant!

melane
wow

Rave X
Scabbers! I have 3 rats myself, they are the cutest little girls I've ever seen! I love them so much !

Sunlight_shines
Originally posted by Rave X
Scabbers! I have 3 rats myself, they are the cutest little girls I've ever seen! I love them so much !
kool.

The Phantom
O.O Why do people dig up old threads!

melane
'cause i was bored.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Matt
Talk About All the Pets And Animals and cretures in harrys little world! Such as crookshanks, scabbers etc. rolling on floor laughing Originally posted by Lupin
Lupin, he rocks.

I sure hope he is some sort of relation. Originally posted by Matt
He has some good lessons such as the boggart in the wardrobe. Thats the best teacher(lupin) Originally posted by Matt
hey sudnt u be talkin bout ur best teachers in my fav charater forum? lol. but eny pets u like? lol Originally posted by Lupin
I liked Scabbers.

But now I love Pig!
Pigwidgeon. Originally posted by Matt
he he he. Scabbers The Rattish Rat. Who Has A Owner Called Ronald Weasly!

Is it just me or does this guy seem like a sock?

Barker
Originally posted by melane
'cause i was bored.
no expression

Sunlight_shines
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Is it just me or does this guy seem like a sock?
he isa sock(j/k).

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sunlight_shines
he isa sock(j/k).

I was being seriousno expressionstick out tongue

Sunlight_shines
kk,Heis a sock.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sunlight_shines
kk,Heis a sock.

We can't say for certain.......Do you even know what a sock is(internet version)stick out tongue?

melane
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
We can't say for certain.......Do you even know what a sock is(internet version)stick out tongue?
thats why she said 'j/k'

The Phantom
Originally posted by melane
'cause i was bored. ... Don't do it again. Ever.

melane
Originally posted by The Phantom
... Don't do it again. Ever.
why?!

Fatima
Lupin is a good teacher ..but he looks rough

Destiny_Desire
crookshanks.... nice cat -pets crookshanks-

Sunlight_shines
Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
crookshanks.... nice cat -pets crookshanks-
hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.