Finally it is over!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
Dang it took 12 years to get out of freaken school... And know I can start what I really love.... Media arts and Animation... Or just Art in general. Jesus Christ I hated it. I hated school.... I hated the enviroment... The rules.... I jsut hated everything. Not actually hate just the idea of the public school line up. I prefer college were I can choice courses I need to suceed in something I desire and want.

I mean they should have down this while I was in highschool.

Anyway if anyone is heading for college or already been to college what are you/ have you majored in?

Me I am getting a Batchlors in Science for Media Arts and Animation.

Ushgarak
Seems like half the board is headed off to college, actually

Phoenix
me have to wait til next year for uni... *cries*

yerssot
enjoy it vampire

VampirePrincess
One thing is they have great computers... That means I can scan in all my work and show you all! *smiles*

Ushgarak
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Phoenix
yay!

Phoenix
what kinda stuff will it be? drawings, designs, illustarations, thatricl stuff, what?

diegocala
Congrats!

VampirePrincess
Mostly animation and maybe a few still life art. Depends on what I am doing.

Phoenix
kewl! what are you doing, degree or art foundation course?

Phoenix
i am assuming youre english with that last quezzie.... corect me if im wrong!

Ushgarak
Oooh no, the mistress Vampire is very American.

Phoenix
ooops...

do they do foundation art courses in us? cos you dont get accepted on art degree in uk unless youve completed foundation course

VampirePrincess
Well yeah you need 4 years of art in school. Well that is what they said for me.

Anyway I am majoring in media arts and animation. It is a 4 year course but it will only take me 3 years since it is all year.

G.P
You're lucky ! I've eventually got rid of school, but I will still have to study subjects I don't like much...sad

You're right, it's amazing! smile

Phoenix
ive got rid of LAW!!! Just bio eng lit and theatre studies now...

yerssot
yay! phoe is here!

Phoenix
*wipes away a tear* I'm so loved...

Ushgarak
(waves madly)

Hi Phoe!

Phoenix
big grin I have friends...

yerssot
never doubted that

Phoenix
big grin

Evy_O
Oh congrats congrats!
I still have 2 years... sad

yerssot
two ... LONG ... years evil face

Evy_O
Meany! stick out tongue

Phoenix
yerss, stop being bad, it doesn't amuse! ('cept when it does!)

yerssot
I'm sorry phoe sad
it's that banana in your siggie that makes me do it

Phoenix
the banana is commanding you to dance... blink

yerssot
no, it's commanding me to be evil

Scoundrel
Well mines a bit messy. I graduated a degree in Politics 3 years ago. and at the same time did a qualification as a support network technician however I have just finished a degree in Law so I will have an MA an LLB and an SNt. Its not over yet though as whilst Uni life is now over there is still a year of law school left which would give me an LPC...eep!

yerssot
MA LLB SNt LPC?

Scoundrel
Thats the one...

Phoenix
learnt about all those in law a level.... i think it was the most evil subject ever, SO glad i dropped it... not dissing you tho, every one likes diff things, sure you love it!

Scoundrel
I enjoy the semantics of it and I am good at certain areas of it so it appears suited....

yerssot
I ment if you could explain what they ment, you smoothie

Captain REX
I'm still in High school. I feel left behind...

yerssot
you still have it easygoing wink

Evy_O
I finished highschool last year (I'm 16)... So here comes the difficult part... messed

yerssot
where? where??
*looks around while panicking*

Scoundrel
oh ok Master of Arts (MA) Law Legal Bachelor (LLB) Support network technician (SNt) Legal Practice Course (LPC)...

Corran
I've got my Cycling proficiency.

Fire
I'm above edna smile
yea high-school is finished now up to the master in modern history

BackFire349
i miss high school now that its done with, there were so many hot little girls running around with skimpy outfits. damn. and people wonder why public schools suffer, cuz girls run around distracting us guys with there tube tops showing of their perfect bodies.

Fire
go backfire
smile

yea I'll miss highschool aswell

Scoundrel
err...dont mess with the underage...

yerssot
FM getting sentimental already?

Scoundrel
I can be a romantic sentamentalist on occassion but it depends who I am with at the time..

yerssot
good to know, I'll remember that next time I'm in london wink

Scoundrel
groovyness...

yerssot
yeah baby, yeah!

Scoundrel
get down with your bad self...

yerssot
rather getting down with someone else if you don't mind

Corran
Like FM?

Scoundrel
I dont know whatever floats yor boat..

yerssot
he wishes that, I don't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.