Britney gets filthy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
I just saw this over at theregister.co.uk and thought you guys would like to check it out aswell:

You can hear the filthy clip here as an MP3 file:
www.britneyspears.org/dow...sinrio.mp3

Ratcat
Well, ain't she the charming little trash mouth!!!

theEviljedi
She is also slutty. She is a bad example of a Louisianan,too.roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediOasis
But she is kinda hot. Don't get me wrong, she thrasy, but oh well, she's still easy on the eyes, just not the ears smile

King Jedi
I think she is a dog.

Her little "I'm a virgin and I'm so pure" act really gets to me as it's just to entice men. I don't mind her swearing but when she keeps saying "retard" then that's out of order. I thought she was a good little innocent Christian girl?

Did you here her whine during her tantrum? If I was her mother then she would have got a good spanking by now. The brat!!

ash007
damn the link does not work

Storm
This was posted 3 years ago. I would have been surprised if that link still worked now.

ash007
oh ok cool sad

heen68
sad it won't work

finti
so somebody with little to do digging up these ancient threads

Be@st
I HATE BRITNEY SPEARS!!!

Vampiree
-_- let's bury this thread.... thouh i'd still want to hear brit...

yerssot
it's quite annoying when people bump threads of three years ago

Kaleanae
and besides, this should go in the celebrities forums wink

Tex
I clicked the link thinking it was from today! embarrasment

Seeing as this is three years old, and the link no longer works, and that there is already numerous Britney Spears threads in both the music & celebrities forum - I think I'll close this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.