who is the best character(s)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
i have had an on going argument with my friends..they all think that the twins r the best and i want 2 settle this one & 4 all..i think Neo is the best character in the film because he has the ability 2 effect the matrix and 2 have really kewl superpowers, plus lets face it he is rather easy on the eye big grin

LilMimister006
lol its the opposite for me, all my friends think Neo's the best and the twins are dumb, so I'm like, the only one of the few in my group of friends that like the twins love lol, but i think it would be like a tie between Neo and the Twins since they're obviously like, the most popular characters *^_^*

Korri
dont get me wrong i think the twins r kewl but Neo is the best character..dus any1 agree with me?

justinday15
i think neo is the best.

Korri
thank u sum1 who actually agrees with me!!

VampirePrincess
neo was ok... I just never got into many of the characters. I mean people expected me to get into the twins but I didn't. I liked Trinity the best.

Dexx
neo is the main character, not necessarily the best. I like seraph myself. But he's a small character.
I guess i like morpheus out of the big ones.

Skittles19
I'd have to go w/ the twins...
wahahahaha

Bad_Hair_Day
Personally i prefer Trinity and Persephone but Niobe is kool 2 rolling on floor laughing maybe its just me......... laughing out loud

Caliden
i think Seraph was kick ass in his fight scene with Neo although i think im the only one but he will have a bigger part to play in Rev. as i saw him in the trailer with dual pistols

Dexx
yup, me too......he protects what matters most, afterall

Kes
I love the twins and they are really cool! But I would have say that in my opinion Trinity is the best charactersmile

Korri
i dont like trinity at all i cant stand her miffed

Kes
I wonder why? whistle

bigbadbike2
Neo is obvious because without him there would be no movie. xcludiing him I would have to pick agent Smith. He is different than the typical bad guy. He is Neo's greatest personal enemy, but when the meet they talk as best friends. Without Smith the movies would suffer great loss.

chica16
i like smith

nickjs21
how on earth do you people go almost an entire page without mentioning Agent Smith?

do i even HAVE to support my case? he's, like, the quintessential bad-ass. because he can take out anyone, in any given situation, at any given time (we'll talk about neo later). he's so feared he's almost respected by the good guys ("you meet an agent, kid, you do what we all do -- you run. run your ass off"wink. he's got this cool, hard, steel look that shows absolutely no fear. and you know he's not human, which makes him seem like an even tougher opponent to beat. he takes a kick to the face, smiles, and throws you across the street without blinking.

but he's not brute force. they don't put him in a vader outfit, or some evil-overlord suit of armor-type deal. they've got him in a suit. a BUSINESS SUIT. cool and cunning. the guy's smart, and logical. mix that with the ability to crush your face in his hand, and that's a pretty lethal concoction.

and he is, of course, neo's perfect foil. he's the cain to neo's abel, the cowboy to neo's indian, the goliath to neo's david. without smith, neo is not cool. without the perfect villain, a hero is nothing, because he has nothing to prove himself against.

to wrap it all up, he's got a way with words. "human beings are a DISEASE. we . . . are the cure." that line is cool, but the way he delivers it just makes it ten times better. and how bad would this movie suck if they had someone that sounded like mickey mouse say, "mr. andersoooooon . . . "

plus . . . "i've seen men empty entire clips at them and hit nothing but air."

i rest my case, your honor.
*blows smoke from barrel*

AsthmaticZero
I agree without a shadow of a doubt; Agent Smith is the best character in the Matrix Universe. He is the one character who always keeps me smiling while he is on-screen. He is the perfect villain.

Korri
ok agent smith is obviously very popular but i still agree that Neo is the best coz lets face it Neo has the looks and the power...but i suppose if i had 2 choose any other character i would choose smith so u do kinda hav a point guys rolling on floor laughing

clispin
I think your all nuts, the matrix sucks
DOWN WITH NEO

Korri
no offense but..shut up claire....just coz u want 2 be in harry potter dusnt mean we all like the same things and dont abuse Neo or i will start abusing Drako again!!

Seraph
Smith, Twins, SERAPH!!!!!!!!!! wink

Korri
well....i think Neo is the best personally but most ppl seem 2 think smith is the best and nickjs21 has a point yes bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.