Orlando Bloom as Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adumarwen
How many of you girls out there think Orlando Bloom was great for this role because...........

*He is totally hott and wouldn't mind what role he played as long as you could see his face!

*He is a great actor!

*You think he is an elf! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

chica16
I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM!!! HE'S SO HOTT!!!!! LOTR WOULDN'T BE THE SAME IF HE WASN'T LEGOLAS HEHE!!!!!!!!! he seriously does a good job too

undomiel
ya he is the bestsmile
I love him in LOTR and I am so gonna go see Pirates of the Carribean on opening daysmile

chica16
OOOOOOH I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT TIL POTC... he looks so hot... but he makes out with that one girl sad

undomiel
I know I wish I was her sad

Adumarwen
Hey guys thanks for replying he is hott!!!!!!!

brookealicious6
Yea..he is pretty hott wink And he looks good with blonde hair and everything. My little sister is almost obcessed with him!

chica16
Orlando's gonna be on TRL next wednesday!!!!! hehe!!!!!!!

undomiel
oh cool
Is anybody gonna go to the comic con?

Arwen Undomiell
I love love and again love Orlando Bloom (himself and as a Legolas) big grin . I can't stand waiting his new film Pirates of the Carribean yes yes yes . Is here anybody who loves Orlando Bloom too? laughing

chica16
I LOVE HIM TOO!!! WOOOOO, i can't wait for pirates of the caribbean, it looks pretty good!! and he's hoT!!!!!

Arwen Undomiell
I hope that there is HIS photoCermDocuments and Settings\Osvanija Varanauskai\My Documents\My Pictures

undomiel
orlando bloom is the best smile
and the pirates of the carribean premier is going to be at disneyland this saturday June 28 and he and everybody else is gonna be there
i feel so close but yet so far away sad

Arwen Undomiell
I can't stand waiting this movie!!!
smile big grin yes yes

Nefertite
Legolasis one of my favorite characters love
I don't know how much or how long movies' creators worked but they did really great job! smile They chose the best actors/actress who
impersonate books characters the best!!! love

Lady Ellie
Oh yeah! LEGOLAS IS VERY HOTTT!!! I'm not sure if anyone knows, but he is going to play Paris in a new movie called troy. It's about the trojan war. Cant't wait to see that movie!

hayden's minx
Yeh he's filming now in the med, with brad pitt. I have some pictures of him looking like a granny.

undomiel
orlando bloom was at disneyland on Saturday June 28
two of my friends met him
they are soo lucky!

chica16
someone told me he was gay and had a 4 year relationship w/ a guy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad

Arwen Undomiell
I agree with Undomiel that they was lucky!!!

ilvorlandobloom
I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!! big grin HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!! love yes big grin wink Happy Dance I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!!! big grin big grin big grin

undomiel
I dont know were you heard that from but hes not gay!

BOPRecruit 16
legolas is definitely the hottiest of all the elves and races i've seen in lotr. very smooth and deadly in battles. *swoon* ~giggles~ ^.~

battosai yuriko

Katie_16
Orlando is gods gift to women i swear!!! There is noone in the world who could possibly be anymore good looking! And in Troy he has no shirt! Drool..............! lol anyway i love him to pieces hes just so damn gorgous!!!
love love love love

LOTRCRAZYGIRL
Thank you tolken for making Legolas singal, and thankyou peter jackson for making the video so cool and legolas as Oralando bloom big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

LOTRCRAZYGIRL
2x2=legolas 2x3=legolas 2x4=legolas 10x10=100 legolas's??? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

undomiel
oh my goodness!
orlando bloom looks sooo hot in pirates of the carribean!
everybody should go and see it!smile

chica16
i'll definetely see POTC

undomiel
I already saw it
its sooo good!

chica16
i loved POTC!!!!!!! it was awesome

undomiel
I know orlando bloom looked soooo hot!

chica16
yes he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arwen Undomiell
Orlando always looks hot and very handcom smile yes yes yes . Am I wrong?

Arwen Undomiell
Sory, handsome smile

undomiel
he looks hot no matter whatsmile

143OHC
Hott Hott Hott
Not only is Orlando hot he is sexy. I work for him and i walked in on him in the shower REALLY NICE sight lol big grin oh yeah we are going out now. Happy Dance yes ladies he is a pretty good size oh and hes a good kisser he is great in POTC and LOTR. i might have a ring on my finger soon. well i hope you enjoy POTC. Happy Dance laughing smile

i love my baby love always,

rosebud
(nickname)

STARDUST
Orlando Bloom is so not gay he's really hot!!!!!

143OHC
i am a girl

undomiel
wait hes dating Kate Bosworth
how could he be dating you?

143OHC
hello i am kate bosworth

undomiel
but you said that you worked for him
confused

Smllfry247
she lied

undomiel
I know

billyboyd4ever
omg they're stupid....saying they're kate bosworth...urgh...as if she could probably even get something as hot as orlando bloom! **drool** stick out tongue

Smllfry247
lol

undomiel
haha laughing out loud

Smllfry247
Isnt this a cut pic of orli backstage on lortr notice the ears and hair

Smllfry247
Isnt this a cut pic of him backstage notice the ears and hair

undomiel
oh how cutesmile

143OHC
thank you very much but i used to work for he so what i forget used to

undomiel
what?

billyboyd4ever
ok i seriously hope you're not still pretending to be kate bosworth sweetie cuz you're not! i swear these people are relentless!

undomiel
haha laughing out loud

Arwen Undomiell
Nice pic. Smllfry247. I love Orlando

143OHC
fine dont belive me but i am.

Smllfry247
prove it!!

Liar Liar pants on Fire!

undomiel
YOU ARE NOT KATE BOSWORTH!!!!
because Kate Bosworht would not have the time to go on a forum and try to convice girls that she is Kate Bosworth

undomiel
*Bosworth

143OHC
i am on my lunch break and i come here to get you to see not only my movies but orlando's

undomiel
that makes no sense

undomiel
if you are Kate Bosworth then post a picture of you and Orlando together

billyboyd4ever
omg i sooo agree w/you undomiel! seriously...i am sorry 1430HC there is no way in the world that kate bosworth would waste her time on kmc forums when she has sooo many other important stuff to do. im sure she has something better to do, even on her lunch break so give it upp on the whole kate bosworth thing because it is just incredibly annoying

Nefertite
That won't help you to find out who's she. I think you could find lots of pictures of them together in Internet

Smllfry247
you are crazy! Very stupid!!

undomiel
ya

chica16
well you're awfully luck 143OHC
you can have sex with orlando whenever you want...
smokin' mad
hahahahhahahaha

Nefertite
Excuseme?

Smllfry247
sorry! I was talking to 143OHC not you!!

Ushgarak
What you want is a pic of them together holding a note that says "this is to convince the people at the KMC forums," or something.

Smllfry247
yeah but you could find a pic of them 2gether on the internet and edit it ! but she is prob. to stupid to figure that out and you can tell if it has been edited!

undomiel
ok I already figured that out thanks
anyways she is making me really mad!!

Smllfry247
you should let her because she is stupid and doesnt know what she is saying! Plus, she left because she made a fool of her self! Oh plus it says she live is the Us when Kate live is Britain!

billyboyd4ever
hahah it seems like there's a little glitch in her plan stick out tongue besides everyone knows that im orlando bloom's gf! haha no i wish

undomiel
haha
laughing out loud

Nefertite
Thet's okay.

I haven't seen any movie with Kate Bosworth.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/blue_crush/kate_bosworth/bluepre3.jpg

Is that her?

undomiel
she was in Remember the Titans

Smllfry247
She was in Blue Crush!

Smllfry247
oh yeah that is her!

orlandosgurl319
hey everyone, i too love orlando cuz he's a great actor.....not to mention so totally gorgeous!!! did anyone send him fan mail? i did, not that it'll actually get to him but its worth a shot. you should def try. oh and whoever is pretending to be kate bosworth needs to get a life. orlando even said in an interview that he's "dating ppl but not in an actual relationship." just thought i'd clear that up so dont pretend to be her any more, she's not datin our fave hottie cuz she could never get a guy as sweet as him. stick out tongue

nemo
don't think he's as hot as u guys make him out to be ( he's still pretty good looking, just not that gooood. )
but got to admit that he bring something special to legolas.
i didn't really care about legolas when reading the books, but after seeing orlando playing him, i knid of got hooked on him too. big grin

orlandosgurl319
what do you mean he's not as hot as we make him out to be?!?! are you crazy woman? of course he's as hot as we make him out to be, if he wasn't we wouldn't all be on a web site as silly as this one talking about some guy we'll probably never meet. i mean its fun talking to ppl who have the same love for him but if he wasn't as hot as we think he is we wouldn't be wasting time talking about some stranger. well g2bounce. lataz

Member.
yea...

chica16
ohhhhh who said he wasn't hot..... tsk tsk tsk

nemo
jeez, u guys r sensitive when it come to him. confused wink
all i said was that he's good looking, just not that hoooooooooot. whistle

orlandosgurl319
i know thats all you said and i wasn't trying to be mean or come off as a ***** cuz im not. im really sweet. i just think that if he wasn't as hot as we make him out to be we wouldn't all be on a web site like this one talkin about some guy we'll never meet. that's all. sry

Verity
He is great!....Don't see anyone else doing it!smile

orlandosgurl319
omg yea hes great. lol. he's the greatest in hollywood, to me at least. lol

Member.
yea, he's great.

sphere
Orlando Bloom is a really HOT and I think that he is a great actor. I'm glad that he played an elf because I don't think that he would have gotton so many fans otherwise even though he's sooo attrative anyways. I read somewhere that he can speak French, is it true?

sphere
I think that they said that he was gay because there were a few pictures...one with Orlando pecking Viggo on the cheek and Orlando nuzzled Dominique (sorry I don't know how to spell his name) but they're good friends so that doesn't convince me that he's gay. If he was then it would break all of our hearts.

Verity
Ach pls! That's just so stupid! Now they wanna call 'em gay bcuz of that?....Actually kissing is cultural....Russians kiss eachother when saluting, including men....does that make 'em gay too?? Whoever wrote or said that has got to read or go out more!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

BOPRecruit 16
have i said yet of how i think orli is totally sexy as legolas? *swoon*

http://www.poster.net/lord-of-the-rings-ii/lord-of-the-rings-ii-legolas-red-sun-4900242.jpg

orlandosgurl319
hey sphere. yea its true, orlando does speak french. hey does anyone know if he's still dating kate bosworth? he had said in an interview that he's dating but not in an actual relationship, i was just wondering if that's true or not.

verauko
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!
And about this whole Kate Bosworth...... you're saying only about her movies...... and nobody said she played in "Young Americans" series (and I was watching it big grin, of course big grin ) and she played there a teenage girl who was working as a car mechanic!!!!!
I have a proposition, it would be better if she could return to her old role and get dirty with this awful grease and leave Orli to us, his faithful fans... am i right?

billyboyd4ever
yea...he deserves soooo much better!!! id rather him be w/keira knightly or something at least...

sxc_feet
oralando is like such a major babe

orlandosgurl319
omg yea he's a total babe. he's still dating kate bosworth rite? that really sux. well it doesn't matter, hollywood couples never last. lol.

undomiel
I saw pictures of them at disneyland
they were on California screaming in California Adventure and she was screaming and it looked like she was crying
that ride is not even scary!

orlandosgurl319
i saw those pictures too. she's so dumb. i dont know what orli sees in her. she doesn't seem like his type at all. he supposedly likes nice, sweet girls. so what's he doing w/ her???

Sparkle
I prefer Legolas personally. I thought I really liked Orlando until I went to see POTC and my opinion completely changed. Johnny Depp woz well foxy on it, Orlando seemed a bit boring to me!

Did anyone else think Johnny woz fit?

But Legolas is damn fine in LOTR's.

orlandosgurl319
are you kiddin??? orlando was totally hot in POTC. in fact, i think he looked better in POTC than he did in LOTR. dont get me wrong, he's totally hot in both, i just like dark hair on him better.

Sparkle
I didn't meen to offend u, I wasn't emplying that Orlando was ugly in POTC-far from it, in fact he could'nt be ugly even if he tryed, I just meant that he didn't do it for me so much in it!

There's something very attractive about Legolas to me. The same as theres something nice about Johnny in POTC. It's funny coz Orli wasn't that nice to me in POTC, yet in the Calcium Kid he's well hot with his long curly dark hair! Do u think he's hot in The Calcium KId?

orlandosgurl319
you didn't offend me, sry if it sounded like you did. i was just saying that i think the dark hair looks better on him. i never saw the calcium kid but its orli so there's no way he looked anything but hot. lol.

Sparkle
Don't worry, I probably took it the wrong way anyway!

I havn't seen the Calcium Kid yet either, only pictures!

Are u a big fan of LOTR's aswell as Orli?

orlandosgurl319
acutally the first movie i saw w/ orli in it was LOTR and i have to admit i didn't like him in it. i just wasn't diggin the long blonde hair on him. but when i saw POTC i was like omg he's so gorgeous. lol. i do like LOTR but i wouldn't say i like it as much as orli, he's what makes the movie great. lol.

Lyn
Sorry, just read this thread but from what I can tell I'm visiting the right place. happy
I absolutely adore Orlando Bloom, especially in LOTR. As Legolas he just makes me laugh and smile and melt all at the same time laughing
He is PERFECT as Legolas and I really want to see POTC, he looks great in that too. And that pic of him-that Calcium Kid thing, how HOT does he look??? And I thought he looked cute with blonde hair. *Melts*
love

keira_03
hi everyone!
i'm keira and i'm new!

this message is for "undomiel" June the 28 was my birthday and i went to disneyland as well! I SAW ORLANDO BLOOM, GOT A PIC WITH HIM AND A SIGNED AUTOGRAPH! big grin
i'm pretty happy!
hey for orlando's movie TROY does anyone know when the premier is, and where?? it would be great if you vould send it to me! THX
Keira

keira_03
i really think that orlando was soo hott in POTC and LOTR!!...theres something so warm bout him in POTC...and yet really HOT to!
LOL i like melt when i see him

Lyn
I must agree Keira...*melts*

orlandosgurl319
keira 03, did you really meet him? thats so cool i wish i coulda. was he w/ kate bosworth? that sux if he was.

keira_03
1430HC,

what makes you think that we believe you?

keira_03
orlandosgurl319,

i didn't see kate bosworth with him, i think it was just keira knightly (elizabeth swann) and Johnny Depp.
i heard in a british magazine that he broke up with her...so hes single now..and if that is true YAY!! **its song to my ears** big grin big grin big grin big grin

orlandosgurl319
omgomgomgomg!!! are you serious?!?! that's so cool! i sure hope so. i love johnny depp, wasn't he just great in POTC?

billyboyd4ever
um yea he was great but i think this is about orli, so lets not let johnny take over yet another thread...anyway yea i read that he broke upp w/her too, but im not sure if the source was true...i hope soo ehheh

keira_03
YES!!
Johnny Depp was soo amazing! in POTC..and hes cute to..but i like him better as a pirate than in real life....i dunno...he looks real different in real life.
But bloom always looks good..no matter what...NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WHO LIKES JOHNNY BETTER THAN ORLANDO

keira_03
there is a person on this forum named 1430HC
and "she" says that she is KATE BOSWORTH
who believes her?

I FOR 1 DON'T!!.....orlando doesn't have a girlfriend anymore, hes single

Lyn
I didn't believe her but i did enjoy reading all of your replies to her, so very very funny. laughing

BastetGoddess
Okay, Orli is good in both movies, but with lotr when I pictured Legolas I picture Orlando Bloom, he just fits. And as Will Turner, its just him.

le_mellon
Hello there,

I was watching "The Making of" The Pirates of the Caribbean last night on TV and I can't wait to watch the movie which will be in the cinemas this Thursday (in my country, Singapore).

I bought the CD of LOtR : FOtR - Extended Version and I must say that Peter Jackson did a good job in putting in more scenes, especially my favourite, when the fellowship enters Lothlorien and are surrounded by the elves.

This is an exciting forum you have going on here. I'm glad to have found it.

billyboyd4ever
well we're glad you're here...hehe that sucks that you havent seen potc yet...its good im seeing for my 7th time today

undomiel
cool Im happy for yousmile...... but are you trying to make me jealous?

Kate rocks!
What the hell are all you ppls problems! Kate Bosworth is the sweetest thing on earth! HOw can you hate someone you don't even know! and if you really cared about Orli you would be happy that he found someone he likes...and yes he is still dating her...i heard from a friend that their engaged n you know what i'm happy for them if they are! Stop being such bitches and be happy for him, and for the record i think she does deserve him and he does deserve her!

Legolas Chick
Orlando Bloom is the best one in Lord of the Rings!!!

Legolas Chick
Does anyone else think that Legolas is the best?!

Legolas Chick
Anyone there?!

undomiel
I think that he is one of the best ones
they are all good smile

BOPRecruit 16
viggo and orli are so sexy as aragorn and legolas! *sigh*

orlandosgurl319
does anyone know for sure if orli and kate are engaged???

BOPRecruit 16
kate who? when did this happen?!

billyboyd4ever
i dunno...im confused about them cuz i read somewhere they broke up...and i read somewhere that they were engaged, and i read somewhere that they were just dating.....AAAAAH! why cant mags tell the truth!!!

Kate rocks!
they're dating n engaged i believe mai friend read it on the internet....i'm happy for them!!! They're such a cute couple!!!

billyboyd4ever
ok sweetie don't always believe the internet cuz trust me not everything you see out there is true....so just cuz the internet says they're engaged, it doesnt mean they are. besides ive seen websites recently that say they are broken up....thats the reliability of the interent...i hope they are broken up tho...
urgh kate bosworth...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bash.gif

orlandosgurl319
i totally agree w/ billyboyd4ever. i hope they're not engaged and they are broken up.

ugggh kate bosworth thumb down

Member.
interesting...

Kate rocks!
o sweetie screw you u'll never get him so give it up...jus cuz u can't get a guy like orli doesn't mean u g2 critize his gurls get over it...they're not broken up

Kate rocks!
o and by the way did u get the broken up info from the internet...oops u made a boo boo didn't u there smile

Kate rocks!
o and one more thing its not jus on the internet it was on E! out of his own mouth...can u beat that didn't think so...so jus giv it up

kate/orli4eva
i hope that kate and orli r still together to show up u fake little wannabes that think that u actually hav an icebergs chance in hell with orli. i mean get real there are like 5 million other girls out there that want him. obviously kate is better than all of u because she beat u and got him. so u know wut? go find some one else because he is clearly taken!!! wink

kate/orli4eva
just to elaborte some more if u guys r orli's "biggest" fans and are hopelessly in love w/ him. u should be happy for him because of the fact that he has found someone that truly makes him happy and if u look at it in another perspective and look at it as if u were in kate's position how would u feel if u saw all this stuff saying that people wished that ur relationship was over? i know from experience that it is better to see the guy u luv happy w/ some one else then to see him miserable with u. it is exactly the same in this case-he is happy with her. so stop being little pathetic mendicants! (oh and if u guys don't know wut mendicant means then maybe u should try opening a dictionary and looking it up but i must warn u that ur pathetic little brains might not be able to handle a task like this so make sure that they don't overheat.)

Kate rocks!
well at least someone's not as think headed as u guys n cares bout orli!!! thanks kate/ orli4eva love the name!!!

billyboyd4ever
damn you guys are mean. i was just saying how you shouldnt trust the internet "kate rocks" + i kno i cant get orli, im not counting on it but its actually FUN for some girls to joke around about celebs they like + their dates...you dont have to get all mean just because we like orlando bloom...so dont bash on us just cuz we dont love kate bosworth cuz you dont have the rite to say mean stuff like that mad

orlandosgurl319
now it sounds like you guys are angry cuz you couldn't get orli either. well get over it, we did. and billyboyd4ever is rite, you two b!tche$ dont need to give attitude just cuz we dont love kate bosworth. and i never got my info about orli online so ooops, YOU made a mistake (not a boo boo cuz that's so immature and 3rd grade) miffed

billyboyd4ever
haha thank you orlando's girl!!!! ok now back to our orli loving smile i put this pic in hottest actors in lotr too i think...but orli's in it (far right)

orlandosgurl319
any time billyboyd4ever. it must just be that time of the month for those 2. lol. and that pic is hot!!! orli is just sooo cute. lol

Kate rocks!
how are we mean when orlandosgurl319 calls us b#@$hes? and orlandosgurl u've got it all mixed up we like orli but don't want him he should have who he wants.

Kate rocks!
sorry if i offended u i jus don't like when ppl say stuff bout her wen they don't know her

Kate rocks!
didn't mean to start a whole thing i just wanted 2 get my point across

orlandosgurl319
katerocks, its ok. everything's good now and i AM happy for orli. i just dont like kate all that much. sorry if i offended you too.

undomiel
k I know that you forgave "kate rocks" but "kate/orli4eva" is just MEAN!!! you have no right to say that we are pathetic.
Just because we said that stuff about Kate Bosworth doesnt mean that we hate her it just mens that we are jealous of her because she is dating the guy we all want.

billyboyd4ever
yea....but it guess if we forgive kate rocks, we forgive kate/orli4eva....even tho thank you kate rocks for apologizing. im sorry too it just frustrates me when people get angry about that....ok now that that's all cleared up...
its a collage!!! i like collages ehehhe

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>