The return of Leia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediOasis
I read on Nabooonline, I believe, that it said Carrie Fisher would be doing some "ghostwriting" for the female characters. I've never heard that, can any of you verify or totally shootdown?

Gundark
I have heard nothing about this...interesting, though.

finti
I have heard the same rumors, but they started at the release of the special edition.

Gundark
About 2 weeks ago there was a piece done on Carrie on one of the entertainment news shows, Entertainment Tonight or one of them, about these massive depression problems she has been having for years. It really blew me away. She's got medication and is trying to get better, but I really felt sorry for her. sad

queeq
It's not the first time, though.

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
My favourite Princess Leia line was when she goes: 'GET THIS WALKING CARPET OUT OF MY WAY'

Dim
I felt for Carrie..but I don't understand her need to go on national television to talk about it...it seemed like her need for attention was getting the better of her..(kind of like those video diaries she used to film...)

Gundark
Thats true, Dimmy. Thats the kind of thing most stars like to keep private.

Ratcat
She was Brit TV just around Xmas and she looked fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.