Wow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
We have over 3,500 members!! thats great!!!!

i reckon, if we each got two peeps to join, we'd be able to reach 10,000 (isn't my maths amazing!!)

think we can make it by crimbo?

yerssot
eventually we perhaps can make it some day

Ushgarak
Yup. However, only about 100 really post more than once.

Allor_Vader
That's sad

VampirePrincess
Well people just sign up and never post.... That is sad.

Evy_O
Yeap, VP is right. Most people never post...
I got a friend of mine to join, now it's your turn stick out tongue

yerssot
hey, I brought in FM stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Yes, the zero posters are a shame.

Phoenix
i have friends that will be joining when exams are over.... HAH that shocked ya, didnt it!?!?!? I HAVE FRIENDS!!!

Ushgarak
Oooh, friends!

Phoenix
big grin

VampirePrincess
I could bring friends if they actually go online and stay at one site. Sometimes they leave.

Kes
My friends have lifes!stick out tongue

Corran
I don't got any friends

yerssot
you're british, that's why

Evy_O
I have lots of friends but they don't use the internet that much. I try to get T-Jay to join but he's bored... roll eyes (sarcastic) Boys... stick out tongue

yerssot
try a tad harder wink

Celsius
my friend is my keyboard and obi wan. blink

Allor_Vader
I'll be your friend Corran*Pats the won they call Obi on the back*

julibug
i sent an invite to a friend. she's unbelievably into star wars. i mean, you should see her den. she has a huge collection of stuff. i think she's read everything book that's come out & pretty well has the movies memorized. anyway, i told her there were plenty of people here to talk star wars with. maybe she'll join. i hope. we'll see. maybe. ok i'll quit now.

Corran
Thanks, now I feel special.

Scoundrel
hmm...Its strange I love the star wars flicks and have a mighty collection but thats not what keeps bringing me back...

yerssot
she'll fit in smile

Phoenix
Bad yerss! dont insult british people, or i'll send bunnies after you!!!

Scoundrel
hmm, I never really thought about whether or not I fitted in. I have made some friends here but I suppose I dont stick around long enough to really get to know everyone..hmm indeedy matey...

Phoenix
you must post a lot tho - forum junkie already and you only jpoined this month!

Scoundrel
I have been here a long time I have had different names a cross time its just as I move computers I always end up with Cookie problems so I change name. In actuality I changed my name as I have just changed directions in general. I just bought a new home, just finished my second degree, I have lots of god friends a beautiful girlfriend and I have had interest taken in a book I'm writing plus I am looking to get a job in the legal field so all in all with my dvd collection and general fun in Tow I am an extremely happy man...

Phoenix
wow you have busy life... i waste most of mine either on net, reading or on stage!

Scoundrel
Actually I do the stage too I played recently Arthur Sewerd in Dracula for 2 weeks in Hull it was great and fantastic reviews.. I dont think I will have much time for that now...I really just enjoy making new friends, its always great to get to know people and stuff after all you never know when you are going to need their help...

Phoenix
kewl! me still at school, havent done anything outside of my county... done loadsa schol plays and local productions - been in papers too, which was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!

Phoenix
me at skool at moment, actually!!!

Scoundrel
Its alright I am at work at the moment...I am working for social services managing the administration of a department. all fun and it pays the bills. GIves me time to draw some comic style pics...

Phoenix
cool!

Scoundrel
we all have to work sometimes, like now where I am clearly working...

Phoenix
my dad found a weppage that automatically brings up a spreadsheet when you close the window, or you can press a button for it too - for when the boss comes past! i have a window on wilfred owen's war poems open as well as this - if a teacher comes in, im ready to switch!

Scoundrel
a cunning ploy...as always a lot of cun with a hint of ning...

Corran
Wilfred Owen went to the same school as me, albeit 60-70 years before me.

Scoundrel
I presume he left??

Phoenix
THAT IS SO COOL CORRAN!!!!! i think i need to breathe... big grin

Phoenix
what school is it? can you send me some info ( i know, i am a scary obsessive type!!)

see it'd be real useful, as ive been asked to design the english website for the school!!!

Phoenix
did u eva watch blackadder? "my lord, i have a cunning plan"

*sniggles*

Scoundrel
Yes I loved Blackadder, It was always great. I imagine he would stand aside a lot of my role model heroes...Batman, The Brain and Mr Burns all heroes to aspire to...

Phoenix
all cool... not a big fan of batman my self, but the rest cool... by the brain do u mean from the cartoon 'Blinky and the Brain'?

Scoundrel
err do you mean Pinky and the Brain? if so then yes...

Ushgarak
What are you going to do tonight, Scoundrel?

Scoundrel
they're pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius the others insane, they're labratory mice...

G.P
The same thing he does every night, Ush...Try to take over the World !

Phoenix
They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Ushgarak
That's better...

Scoundrel
SO ush are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Corran
It was Birkenhead Institute and it was 75 years before I did and yes Scoundrel I believe he left, he went on to be a teacher somewhere and then was involved in the first world war where he wrote a lot of his work. He got killed in 1918 a week before the Armistice was signed.

yerssot
wasn't it
"are you pondering what I'm pondering"?

Scoundrel
not today Pinky, today I am thinking...

Fire
yea and the point of having 3500 members is that we might just have 500 members who have atleast one post and maybe 200 active members

Scoundrel
how does the green score thingie work. I notice I have been promoted to senior member yay! but I dont remember the green dohickeys..

yerssot
http://forums.killermovies.com/f13/t5361_1.html

being senior member and those green dots are not related

Scoundrel
yeah but what are the titles and green dohickeys relate too Pinky?

yerssot
to this orange, brain?

related to nothing, just for fun I take

Scoundrel
so you can have as many green thingies as you want and whatever title you desire????

yerssot
no, a junkie is five dots of lower, etc.
goes to nine, unless you're mod/admin they have 10

Scoundrel
how they determine what you are?

Corran
'pends on number of posts and time here, have a look at your old member name and you'll see it has a few dots, you should have just gotten Raz to change your old name to your new one, keeping yur old post.

Scoundrel
How can I convince Raz to do that???

Corran
just ask him, I think if you can prove who you are he should be able to do it.

Scoundrel
yyep how does one prove who they are over the net...look everyone knows this is me...

yerssot
or a computerprogram designed to look as the old smoothie

Corran
Ush knows it's you he'll go character reference, it will be a bad one but then Raz will know it's you.

Phoenix
confused...

yerssot
that's ok phoe, just smile and nod

mechmoggy
Its nice to see you back again Scoundrel, its been too long chap.

Are you gonna open another swing-pad perhaps?

Raz
A PM from your old account might help. And, of course, if Ush knows you then that'll do aswell.

If you can do either, I might be able to conjure up my admin powers and merge both users into one.

Corran
Wow, Raz you are sooo clever.

Raz
I am aren't I? big grin

mechmoggy
Its not that impressive when you hear his "magic words" Corran.

"Izzy-wizzy-lets-get-busy" indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Now you've ruined the illusion for me.`

mechmoggy
Just wait till you see his "wizards sleeve". eek!

Corran
As long as he doen't try to show me his magic 'wand'.

mechmoggy
sick

Scoundrel
mechmoggy, good grief! I havent seen you in here in ageeeeeees... by the way anyone trying to find me on ICQ I am Zereil on there and on MSN [email protected] or [email protected]

Phoenix
disturbed... greatly disturbed... sssh corran! me like wizards! dont fill my head with bad euphemisms!!!

Scoundrel
How Rude!

Celsius
i have a bigger wand then all of you. lol

Scoundrel
I would question what you have to either verify this and what you have been doing to check this fact...

Celsius
what are you implying?
that i was refering to the word wand in a sexual way???
i am shoked and appauled.
lol

Phoenix
No more words that can be taken in a bad way!! my poor eyes!!

diegocala
Wand, big wand, very magical, very strong, cast thy spell O' strong one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.