Why are all of you focusing on who died when isn't the "weapon" of importance too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaquesLeFrog
Just wondering, but aren't you curious as to what will happen to Harry in the future, not just talking about the past? (Maybe it is the future for all you who haven't read it yet...)

frootlooplucy
good point. im personally worried about who will die in the next books!! ive guessed a few ppl... i hope its not lupin, thats all i can say, i dont think i could handle him dyingsad
i want to know what happens to voldemort, too.
and how many OWLs harry gets, lol.

brookealicious6
The weapon was pathetic. I was disapointed with it. I was impressed with the way she made the prophecy. Excellent idea. Kudos to Rowling.
Can't wait for the next book big grin

hpluva14
tha weapon was fine it made an iluson and it created suspense and im also worried who will die in tha next books and i dont want it to be lupin also i think sirius alone was bad enough lupin wuld be 2 much

hpluva14
MOONY AND PADFOOT ROK

airangel429
Man, too bad JKR can't make Sirius magically reappear in book 6. As if he survived as opposed to everyone saying that without a doubt there was no way he survived and no way for him to come back. sad

Dracor
eek! I hope it's either Cho orrrr... Fudge. Yes, then Dumbledore could Minister of Magic! eek!

brookealicious6
I say Fudge or Dumbledore will die in the next book.

About the title of the subject: everyone who hasn't read the book have only heard about someone dieing in it. Nothing about the weapon or Voldemort etc. etc.

Alar
wow, no1's written in this for a while. haha, thought id be a menace n bring it up again, just 4 my personal amusement....

who sed that sirius couldnt come back!!!?? i hope CHO DIES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. makes room 4 ginny or whoeva. haha, wudnt it be funny if harry got off wit luna!?

back on topic - i think that harry's like gonna be 1 OWL short, but he's gonna get to be an auror (sorry if i cant spell) anywayz, just because he's harry potter and so gifted in other areas... *drifts off into own world and decides to stay there forever*

Remuslupin
Thank you all for saying you don't want me to die!!!!!!!!!!!

Alar
babe, we love you. i dont know how i wud live on if Lupin died, he's like my dreamguy/hero

pixie1
D-dore will die so that harry is left alone to fight lord v

Red_Drake
lol this thread was supposed to be focused on the "weapon" but turned out to be another "who will die" thread laughing

Alar
haha, i guess. i hope every1 dies MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

did i say that out loud?

i guess the title cud do with a bit of editing... it does sound a bit abusive, thats prolly why it doesnt get v many hits...

and it wud rock if ddore died, nice idea, or was it a fact?

darbanana
they're ALL going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually, you can ignore that, it's not true, not based on any fact, not even considered, except that all of you people are so "who's going to die??" that I needed to get that out of my system... anyways... Rowling is too into unexpected plot twists to make it predictable, maybe it'll be someone we don't care about, like Cedric...

celestial_moon
i think that in the 6th book, lupin might die (so sorry RemusLupin!) by wormtail and in the 7th book, mayb ron. i'm crossing my fingers that neither really die tho! no

tigress
i hope umbridge or lucius malfoy die i hate them both they just get off on power tripping thinking theyre better than everyone else .
love lupin i wish hed com back and teach

iluvsirius
sirius should come back dead or alive...i dont care if he comes back as a zombie or a vampire or or i dont know SOMETHING! i think ddore will die...he looks so old and weak...poor thingconfused

SIRIUS R.I.P(for a while)thennnnn COME BACK!happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.