book or movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adumarwen
Which is better
the book
or
the movie?

turin
books, but both are the tops in there perspective field

duredhil
movie better
the vision is best

Dexx
huh?
definitley books

Arwen Undomiell
I can't decide which is better because movie is more interesting but in the buk are more events yes yes smile

Arwen Undomiell
sorry for my mistake smile , in the book

Ushgarak
Frankly, I have read better books. The pace in them is appalling at times. Which is not to say I do not appreciate their better points.

Nefertite
big grin Books and movies together. big grin Ha ha ha...
First, I saw the movies and then I read the books. Movies helped me imagine better those events which were in book but weren't in movie.
love love love love love love love

Sk8erGymnast23
they both rock in there own way

LilySatine
I'd have to say both as well. Tolkien is an inspiring author, as well as brilliant. PJ held the wisdom to transform such an excellent trilogy into a movie without losing too much of Tolkiens writting.

KidRock
books psshhh MOVIE all the way!

Dark_Queen
you cant beat the books-but i have to say that i like Peter Jackson's movie adaptation of LOTR (even with its differences)

i think that some things in the LOTR movies can annoy a Tolkien fan, or can draw someone in for the first time(like myself!!).so im gald the movies were made

Seraph

Arwen Undomiell
I agree with Nefertite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.