Dream Vacation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
If you could take a vacation, tomorrow to anywhere in the world where would you go?

I'd be on my way to Tokyoraver

chico23
I would go to New Zealand. Never been there but from what I seen it looks unbelievable!

Scoundrel
I would go to Disney World as it is the Happiest place on Earth...

yerssot
not sure... I had lots of marvelous holidays, don't mind redoing them exactly smile

Corran
Probably on safari to India.

G.P
In my bed ! sad

Raz
A safari round Africa would be nice.

LilySatine
Hmm...somewhere warm with tons of beaches! Cancun maybe? If not, I'd love to visit New Zealand to see where Lord of the Rings was filmed. smile

Evy_O
New Zealand is a nice idea, Lily stick out tongue
I'd go to Saint Mauricius... Beaches, sun, exotic animals... What else could a girl want? big grin

Ushgarak
Other than you?

(oooh, smoothie alert again...)

Scoundrel
it all gets worrying at time...

Evy_O
Woopsie, Ush, I edited where it said "man" and put "girl" and now your reply seems strange stick out tongue

Scoundrel
hehe

Fire
well, I'd go back to kenya in a splitsecond

Kes
Somewhere sunni like dominican republic (sp) or Cabo verde (dont know in english but its a grup of islands off the cost of africa).
Camboja is probably cool to,like life altering expirience!smile
I would love to see Egipt (sp)

Ushgarak
Evy- eeek!

julibug
i'm with you kes. i've always wanted to see egypt. if not there, maybe jamaica. i really want to see london, though. gee, whatever happened to the kmf world tour...oops, wrong thread!

Kes
lol i've seen london.

happy kine
i've been to all of europe and the middle east (although they wouldn't let me into iraq for some reason) i'd like to goto australia or south america. but i've discovered that here in florida vacationing is much cheaper and closer. we have everything you could want here... now if i just didn't have to work i'd be on my dream vacation

Kes
lol yeh if i want to go to the beach i have it really close. the idea is to see new places, meet new people and cultures stick out tongue

happy kine
miami and key west and the panhandle are different cultures. the east coast of florida has different beaches then the west coast of florida. its very diverse here

Kes
lol yeh.

happy kine
it is nice to go to other countries... the middle east was strange... people living in huts driving brand new mercades, lots of ak-47's. it was a clash of the old and new. amsterdam was my fav... ha...ha... huh?

Kes
stick out tongue lol Amesterdam i would also like to see!

julibug
hey, happy! i'd like to visit florida sometime. i've actually been to pensacola, but just for a few minutes. big grin we were visiting friends in bayou la batre, alabama, and they drove us over the see the beach. pensecola wasn't too impressive though. completely covered in people, and kinda dirty. gulf shores, alabama, was much prettier. i'd like to go to orland sometime, and see all that's there, and make my way over to a beach on the east coast, rather than the gulf again.

happy kine
yes juli, the panhandle is the worst. if you do come to the beaches here i suggest anywhere on the east coast. daytona if you like to party. st. augustine if you want history (the oldest city in the USA) coco beach is a quiet party town. key west is great. orlando is very crowded but it does have disney. i'm actuall going to destin (panhandle) for a week in aug. i rented a big house with a pool on the beach for a week. we also have many great parks and lots of smaller but beautiful rivers

julibug
speaking of parks and rivers, if you ever decide to go west a little for vacation, arkansas is a great place for camping, hiking, boating, fishing. that's why "arkansas is a natural". smile

happy kine
ive been on 3 different contenents but never past the mississippi... that will be remedied when i get fired from my job... i plan on driving to cali and mexico... shouldn'r be too long before i'm on the road. (i'm at work now... and obviously not working)

Kes
lol sounds like you have a plan happy!

happy kine
i never have a plan... just a plane ticket and my wits... unless i drive, then its just my car and my wits. my first time i went to europe i flew into amsterdam... i didn't sleep for 3 days because i couldn't find a place. but that was because i didn't know about the euro 2000.

Tex
I would be in Hong Kong today cool

happy kine
i'd goto hong kong. problem is i'd get drunk and start doing king kong on the buildings

Kes
LOL LOL got caught by surprise there huh!

happy kine
oh yes... being an american i know nothing about soccer so i didn't know what was happening... it was my fav trip though

Kes
lots of parties and people!

happy kine
yup... i liked the fact that it was full of people from all over europe. last time i went it was not a lively... still good but it was missing something.

Kes
yeh a huge scoccer tournement!stick out tongue
I think portugals team was in amesterdam stick out tongue
cant remember!erm

happy kine
when does it happen again... and what cities... i'd like to go back... with tickets to a match

G.P
HK, just go to Lisbon in 2004...

Kes
yeh its gonna be right here! i think all the tickets have been sold ! And i dont have 1!erm dont even know if i'm gonna be here!stick out tongue

happy kine
cool its in your home town.... where would you be?

Kes
its in my country. basacly every city is going have games. I'm gonna be in london.

G.P
Do you flee, Kes ?

happy kine
sorry... jk. london is cool... i guess

Kes
yeh london is ok!
no G.P i study hopefully!

G.P
Praiseworthy intention smile.(...But we're going to far from the original subject)

Kes
yeh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.