Help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Any one good at drawing? cos i wanna put piccies on my webpage, all types of fantasy stuff................ bhelp me out please!!

Scoundrel
I draw comics...

Phoenix
thats great!! can yuo help me out?!?!? dragons and wizards are what i really want...

and anyone whos read 'magical beasts and wher to find them' HP mini book, can you draw me some piccies of the animals in that??!?!?

Phoenix
sorry to ask so much, but my drawing ability doesnt even REACH stickmen!

Scoundrel
It should be no problem, I prhave a preference to draw Angels but certainly if you give me sufficient discription as to what you want your pictures to be it shouldnt be a problem...

Phoenix
yeh, i have a copy of the book i need pictures from, i can send you descrips taken straite from the book...

Phoenix
might be not for quite a while, i hav loadsa work to do!!

Scoundrel
not a problem, the same as anyone else, my email is open access...

Phoenix
big grin

Scoundrel
Iam always an open service almost any request complied with...

yerssot
*points to lara*
she's great!

Dexx
i'm somewhat good at caricatures. BUT i do better with cars, ships and guns. i don't have a scanner unfortunatley

if i may ask...why do you want to put drawings on your site if you can't draw?

ToMacco
The only thing I can draw is a conclusion.

Captain REX
What conclusion are you drawing now?

Captain REX
I'm a fairly good artist when it comes to people. One of my best drawings happens to be an armored knight/soldier for my brother's story Tomahawk. Armed with a sword, protected by a large square shield and armor with chain mail, and he also has a goatee. big grin

Sadly, no scanner.

Captain REX
I can tell, Dexx. Remember the Ganryu, your concept ship for the Star Wars RPG?

Dexx
yeah...that's not one of my best smile, but it is the only one i have scaned

Phoenix
i wanna put drawings on my site cos they make it look pretty and add a uniqueness to it... (cant remeber who asked...)

yerssot
big grin
you have the url around here phoe?

Scoundrel
Actually I always wanted to start a new comic, the more artists and writers we get together the more we may have the ability to put something together...

Phoenix
its not ready yet yerss...

yerssot
no problem for me wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.