Where's queeq ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
Did a windmill fall on him or what ? His e-mail is private....no way to harass him.

Ratcat
I believe he's on a business trip. You'd think he's have had the decency just to let us know.

UnknownBountyHunter
I have received ICQ's from him, so he obviously has a computer. These are even the times:
24/01/2001: 22:30
24/01/2001: 01:36

Dim
Actually he's really busy with work this week...so be patient smile

Ratcat
Seee, if any one knows, Dim will.

queeq
I'm out of it for a little while and everyone is worried. Boohooooo, I sooooooooooo moved.

Well, I'm back from visiting a wet UK for two days. Man, the Brits can NOT drive. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Pennsylvania drivers are the best drivers in the galaxy. evil face

finti
Well its pretty easy to drive a horse carriageevil face

queeq
LOL finti LOl. You are truly a knight. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
This is unfortunate, but I have to agree with queeq about the driving skills of my average countrymen.

I ALWAYS prefer to drive in the US or on the continent than I do in the UK. Apart from Spain, those guys on scooters just down have a care.....

finti
Avarage countrymen, what do you call the rest?????? smile smile smile smile rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Obviously you have not drive in Portugal or Italy. Or even Paris. Lots of looneys there.

But answer me this, RC, if you please. Why do ALL Englishmen do the best to avoid the right lane? They all just cruise slowly on the middle lane, congesting traffic and all.

queeq abides

queeq
Obviously you have not drive in Portugal or Italy. Or even Paris. Lots of looneys there.

But answer me this, RC, if you please. Why do ALL Englishmen do the best to avoid the left lane? They all just cruise slowly on the middle lane, congesting traffic and all.

queeq abides

UnknownBountyHunter
Germans are the best drivers! We have the Audubon!!! evil face Any highway where you can go up to 200 kmph is a good highway!! evil face

Ratcat
ACtually, portugal was OK, but I was in a very quite fishing village so not a real good example.

About the lane thing, well it annoys the hell out of me also...

queeq
OK so it's not just me. laughing out loud

And I agree with UBH as well: AUTOBAHN RULES!

queeq abides

Gundark
Never been on the autobahn, UBH, but at least I can dream about it. evil face

queeq
No speed limits!!! Yeah. Wonder how long that will last with the EC coming up.

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
I was kinda hoping he didn't come back. Although I respect him and like him immensely...

queeq
I know. Great men like me are only really appreciated after we're gone... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Raz
Since queeq is back (welcome back BTW), I'm closing this topic..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.