Worst Ending To Rev.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
What would be the worst ending to Revolutions? Here's mine...

Neo wakes from his coma and he,wolverine,and an italian real estate agent make a plan to fight smith... smith of course has formed a coalition with the taliban and a few muslims..then smith,neo,wolverine,an italian real estate agent, the taliban, and a few random muslims meet up in the matrix, smith starts talking with the taliban about how neo must be destroyed, he can only be destroyed in the fiery chasm of mount doom, and one of them must do this. of course the taliban get confused and everyone just starts fighting everyone else and eventually only smith and neo are alive. smith...still traumatized over the loss of the taliban forgets what he's doing for a moment and neo kills him....then neo wakes up in the REAL REAL world and realizes it was all a dream from eating too many of those spicy burritos from the night before....

Dexx
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/throwup.gif

Metroplex
I think the worst ending would be that it was all some dream and Neo, or Anderson is actually some computer geek that is fantasizing some adventure.

Dexx
highly unlikely! impossible actually

chica16
i dont want neo to die sad that make me sad

chica16
if it turns out neo was just really trashed...

AsthmaticZero
The worst ending that Revolutions could have would be to throw some half-assed "We couldn't think of any cool way to end this masterpiece, so we're just gonna make some technical sounding things up and hope you are all too confused to realize that our ending is crap" ending at us. Of course, with the W. Bros., nothing seems half-assed, so I can only assume that we're going to get the ending that this series deserves.

...I just wish that it wouldn't end at all. When it's over, I'm going to feel like a piece of my life has been taken away. I'm praying for more side stories al a EtM2, or a second Animatrix. Oh god, I love it all.

Moosh
A good ending would be (assuming the ending takes place in the real world); On the final shot instead of just fading to credits or some other normal ending, the scene slowly changes into another kind of matrix code, for example blue with different symbols, which then fall off the bottom of the screen the way normal matrix code does. This would only make sense if they didn't use the "matrix within a matrix" plot to explain Neo destroying the sentinels in Reloaded.

bigbadbike2
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

bigbadbike2
The worst ending would show two guys holding scripts and one of them saying, "I think it could be a good movie."

nEo1266
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/throwup.gif

Korri
i dont want Neo 2 die either i will cry i think that that will be the worst possible ending!! sad

Stovenutts
neo will die

bigbadbike2
So positive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Digital Master
neo will die for the destruction of agent smith and the machines that control the matrix thus allowing the few survivors of zion to control the matrix and unplug unplug the humans .

but more than likely neo will die and smith too but maybe the machin es allow the humans to live in peace with them as a result of killing smith. beer rock beer

Digital Master
noe will die What the f**k? What the f**k?

The Gryphon
Humans don't want peace, silly, they want to kill everything that isn't them. And most other humans as well. The worst ending would involve Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity dying and being ressurected at least three times throughout the course of the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.