Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J_To_The_P
Hello everyone, I heard of this forum from LilMimister006, and since the other forum I usually go to got shut down, ResidentEvilFan:A New Blood, I thought I'd come here, which is where I got my signatures from, so hello everyone. smile

LilMimister006
hehe! hello John! happy bunny

G.P
Hi J_To_The_P !

Kes

yerssot
stick around and have fun smile

Evy_O
Cool siggy and avy big grin
Welcome!

J_To_The_P
Guess I gave away I'm a Michelle fan huh? stick out tongue I h ope I do have fun to, and thank you for the avy compliment, all your's are cool to! cool

Evy_O
Yeah, I can tell you're a fan of her wink Though I've never heard of her... embarrasment
Thanks too big grin

Dexx
hello...

now..how the hell does he have that huge sig and whenever i try to put one (probably ten times smaller) it screams that it doesn't fit.

Evy_O
i have no idea Dexx messed
Maybe you should post that at the questions forum.

LilMimister006
he linked it somehow, i forgot what he said..i'll ask him for you when he comes back online

J_To_The_P
I put the links into my sig and put at each of the beginning and at the end, so it looked like this: site (without the spaces inbetween and stars) 3 times and for the Knuckles to be next to my "forever my wife" sig I backspaced it, so it looked like this: site knuckles

chico23
Well nice to have you aboard!

Augeybana
Bienvenidos and have fun posting.

Dexx
yes, i see..so you get the size problem out of the way...but i thought URLs are dimension restricted also...oh well..nevermind

AngelS_ShadoW
Ola a todos!! Hello everyone i'm new here
it's this a site of michell rodriguez fans????

Does anyone has is contact????
When come out to the cinemas resident evil 2?????

Happy Dance

yerssot
hey there smile
well... no idea, sorry

Kes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.