I just got out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J_To_The_P
I just got out for the summer, yay I'm a Senior!!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

julibug
congrats!

happy kine
senior... are you talking about the nursing home?

Kes
lol happy!
congrats!smile

LilMimister006
lol! laughing out loud C i told u u'd have fun here John! happy

J_To_The_P
Oh yes, that's me, over 50 right here. stick out tongue Senior of HIGH SCHOOL, I can tell I'll have fun with you. stick out tongue laughing out loud

happy kine
must be nice to fritter away the summer. i wish i could go back to high school... no responsibility whatso ever...

LilMimister006
Hey I'm a sophomore in high school!! lol ::shrug::

J_To_The_P
Yeah, but I still stomp you. stick out tongue In my school the seniors get to taunt the underclassmen, because they have their graduation ceremony, in the morning, and at 10:00 they do their laps before they leave, I can't wait to taunt! stick out tongue

LilMimister006
nah u wouldn't taunt me! you love me too much! lol!!! laughing out loud

J_To_The_P
If you were in Raritan, your DAMN RIGHT I would! stick out tongue

cermiestar
Raritan?

LilMimister006
Thats the school Johnny boy goes to

J_To_The_P
My garbage HS in New Jersey. laughing out loud

J_To_The_P
That's the Funeral home Mimi will be at. stick out tongue

LilMimister006
Nahh, we've been through this, John loves me too much to hurt me! love laughing out loud HAHAHAHAHHAAHA angel

LilMimister006
lol if u havent noticed me and John have been friends a while and love picking on each other big grin

J_To_The_P
Michelle:Loves YOU to much to hurt you, or loves ME to much to hurt me, and to quote your stupid boyfriends, he loves me, yes HE DOES.
confused whistle Michelle: Don't try to sneak away! stick out tongue

LilMimister006
Hey leave the twins outta this!! lol big grin

J_To_The_P
Michelle:Uh oh I'm SOOOO SCARED, and John's right you are blondish!
Hey leave me out of this! Michelle: Don't yell at me! no stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.