favorite batman villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
My favorite batman villian has always been the joker i always rooted for everybad guy in the movies but he is deffintly my favorite just wonderin what everyone else favorite villian was on the batman movies.

yerssot
the riddler smile

(at least in the cartoons, not sure about the movies)

Slybaghouse
I second the riddler, clever guy! crazy but clever....hehe

Metroplex
My favorite is Bane. He was badly portrayed in Batman and Robin. Bane is probably the only one to beat Batman one on one in a fight. My second is joker. He cost batman so much including the death of Robin, the permanent injury to batgirl and the death of comish Gordons wife.

rogue_jedi
joker. has to be the joker

Anonymo
Bane was a cheater though. He used the serum to make him stronger. If he didn't have the serum, he would suck and batman would just flick him out.

Mitsubishi
Batman...sucks. He's not a superhero, just some sad, gay man. He likes wearing tighs and working out, and he hangs out with little boys who also wear tights....Joker 4 life.

Metroplex
Actually the serum is part of Bane. Like every character has their own unique property ex: Joker has his men to take out Batman, Riddler uses his intelligence etc ect.

After the new Batman took over Bruce's place, the new Batman kicked Bane's ass.

Darth Vicious
I also tend to root ofr the bad guys in movies as far as a favorite villain i guess ill go with 2-Face and the ScareCrow

goldmember
my fav batman badguy is the joker

DeNiro
i think that the worst batman villian was the posion ivy chick i didnt like her to much she wasnt good in the movie also i think that it was a bad role of a villian.

green33
in the films it has got to be Mr Freeze but i think two face is wicked

JRatT12
Yes in the movies the best villain was mister freeze. But I think in the T.V. show it was the riddler.

Riddle me this batman if you live in a cave with a teenage boy and you have no pants are you gay..........or just not straight

BOPRecruit 16
poison ivy and that grim reaper like one that was a lady

scifigunslinger
The Joker. I always liked the joker

Morph
Hmm...The Joker..or the ScareCrow. He always kind of scared me.

blackicedragoon
Out of all the batman movies who was your most favorite villan or villans?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/detective.gif

DemonicGambit
Hmm, that's a hard one. I would have to say the Joker... No wait, The Riddler.

Can I have both? But if I must choose....The Joker. Yeah him, he's a classic and insane. Two great qualities

blackicedragoon
yea, joker is a famous classic and he laughs at batman which is preety funny that he caqnt kill a clown.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

BOPRecruit 16
i always loved catwoman and poison ivy, i used to watch the animated series alot on cartoon network. i wish they'd bring it back.

DemonicGambit
Yeah, but nothing like they did with Batman Beyond. That was just.....sad.

Metroplex
Joker cant go to jail since they say that he is insane and goes to a mental institution where he easily escapes. Batman really wants to kill Joker, but since he is a superhero he cannot kill him. He almost did kill him

cgtuna21
joker is my all time favorite

BOPRecruit 16
clayface was weird, kind of creepy. it was sad, in the animated series, timmy drake (the new robin) fell for this girl, but she ended up being created from a part of clayface's mud. and in the end, she had to sacrifice herself to fuse back with clayface and to save robin. sad. plus those things that turned into monsters when poison ivy tried to have children and stuff in this one episode of batman was scary. more gross when they were being grown in pods. makes me think of body snatchers. *shiver*

takame44
My two favs are Two-Face and Clayface,

DemonicGambit
The Joker is my all time fav

And.......yeah, the Riddler is my second fav

BOPRecruit 16
there was this one batman animated movie that had a woman dressed up as a grim reaper like robot, what's the name?

royal_jester
How about Posion Ivy...You need that sex appeal in the movieshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

MaverickIce
Ummmmm...... Husheek! whoever the hell he is. Metroplex I see you are reading Hush cool I also like Scarecrow and Clayface. The Mad Hatter and Riddler are cool too.

royal_jester
Were you talking to me Maverick???

CptJackSparrow
The Joker for me, definitely. Like DemonicGambit said, classic and insane. The way he did stuff was unique and clever, and I always liked it, from the comics even. Not sure why. Jack Nicholson did a bang up job of him though.

takame44
My 2 favourite villians (I can't pick my fav from the two) are Two-Faceangeldevil and Clayface!

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.batman-superman.com/superman/img/anilive.gif

http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/BTC/BTCK128.gif

http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/BTC/BTCK7.gif

http://www.batman-superman.com/superman/img/grabs/leslie.jpg

Live Wire: Vital Stats

live wire was in the superman the animated series and then moved into the batman series. at one point, she did team up with poison ivy and harley quinn.

Capt_Fantastic
Is there any other?

BOPRecruit 16
it's so cool, when i go to that page about her, it has sounds of where she's using her powers and says "live wire!". those smiling fish were really weird and kind of a dumb idea of jokers. well, his ideas are never prevailing to begin with.

Asian Hulk
maybe Poison Ivy have need sex for Batman.she need to kiss Batman's lips and sex with her.so if Ivy need married to Batman.is she will be as Mrs. Batman?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She need to a batkiss.and tried to hypnotize to him!!!!and Ivy fell in love with the Caped Crusader and she need her sex to him!!!!he he he he!!!!!

BATMAN AND POISON IVY
-------------------------------

gizmo
the joker and catwoman... and harleyqeen!!!

Asian Hulk
So Catwoman lick Batman.I like it.when the cat lick the bat.if Catwoman taste Batman.means she lick him.
do you think she can taste him?
-----------------------------------
while Catwoman fell in love with the Caped Crusader
he he he he!!!!

CATWOMAN LICKS BATMAN
--------------------------------

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.batman-superman.com/batman/img/ivy1.gif

i like this version of her the best.

go to this site, when the window pops up, it has this cool sound of ivy talking!

Batman Superman site's Poison Ivy Stats

Asian Hulk
When Poison Ivy have sex with the Boy Wonder?maybe she loves Robin.you know.She fell in love with him.and Ivy kiss Robin's lips so she need a sex with him.if she love the Boy Wonder.because Ivy move her clothes and naked to Robin.because Poison Ivy love and sex with Robin

POISON IVY AND ROBIN Sex with a vengeance

BOPRecruit 16
gee, how many "fave villians" threads does this place need/have?

stargut
it was "Mask of The Phantasm"

as for villains, the best has to be Mark Hammil's portrail of the Joker in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

now THAT was THE joker!

Paola
Harley Quinn

IanVogerJ
I think it's a toss up between Bane and Joker, both have done equal damage to Batman I think, true Bane used the drug to beat the crap out of Batman and break his back but he's also really smart, and I HATE the way they portrayed him in the movie. Joker is also the great because he's a sick twisted f@%k, he shot Barbra and left her legs useless, he tried to snap Gorden's mind, he killed Essen, he killed the second Robin and his mom, he's done more to Batman emotionally then he has physically. So it depends on which way you look at it. But those are my two favs.

MaverickIce
why is there 2 of this thead.

MaverickIce
Whoever Hush is...

MaverickIce
Whoever Hush is damnnit... Ra's al Ghul is beast too.

BOPRecruit 16
maverickice: who are those two?

MaverickIce
Have you been reading Batman comics lately? If you haven't, there is a guy named Hush,he has the money/power to connect all the major villans (Joker, that ish is currently one of my favorites, Killer Croc, Ra's Al Ghul,Poisen Ivy, who controls Superman to attack BM, Harvey Dent, twoface, Scarecrow, etc.) and heros (nightwing makes a speical apperance, BM starts treating him as more a an equal, Huntress) In one MINDBLOWING arc that is out rightnow.... Cept the one thing is, No one knows who Hush really is...

DeNiro
damn, is this stupid thread still gettin posted on lol

DarkJuggaloED
Joker is the best because he gets on batmans nerves and he is insane. smokin'

BOPRecruit 16
darkjuggla: need help with your siggy? cool crow avatar!

LeAtHerRFace
The JoKeR.. and Mr.FrEEzE

keif
my favorite batman villan was and is wraith..from batman special number 1 from i guess the late 80's..if you find it in the back issue box at your comic store get it it's worth it..the wraith was the oppisite from wayne..he was from crimanal parents and at the moment bruces parents were killed so were his by a cop...james gordon..the wraith spent his years honing his crime skills and vowed to kill gordon batman fights him..and the wraith dies at the end...but his costume was cool sorta like batman but red and purplish. i belive..i am going by momory i haven't read it in years...

Dark_Psylocke
The Joker... no question. He's sooooo cool

el_barto
the joker (hes insane wink wink)

maifoshis
Its got to be the joker hes been ****in up batmans shit since way back in the day

movie_freak
I liked the Ridler

Lord Soth
I've always loved the Joker and the Riddler

Ryshtyanna
The Joker is by far my favorite villian, not just in the Batman comics, but of all time. This guy is a complete lunatic.

I hated the way he was portrayed in the Batman movie, though. I don't mean to take credit away from Jack Nicholson, but that role could have been better played by an actor who could have fit Joker's true being more effectively.

One of the comic books I read that looked into a piece of Joker's possible past has it where he was a struggling father-to-be who found himself talked into a robbery attempt by a pair of second-rate thugs. That book was called The Killing Joke and it was an excellent issue that gave a very possible and even realistic idea of how the Joker came to be what he is today.

A mix of tragedy and his inability to cope with it sculpted the Joker into becoming this maniac who shows no remorse for the crimes against humanity he continually commits over and over again.

This kind of foe is the perfect flipside for Batman. If you go off what The Killing Joke's issue depicts, here we have two men who sit on extreme opposites of the law, who have each been sculpted into what they are today by tragic events they fate dished out to them.

I just love the Joker. Sometimes I like him even more than Batman himself.

Lord Soth
Joker rules

X-Menfan2003
Bane and Killer Croc are my favourites.

Asian Hulk
THE JOKER

Asian Hulk
THE PENGUIN

Asian Hulk
CATWOMAN

Asian Hulk
THE RIDDLER

juggernaut26
i dunno in the kids cartoons riddler definitly the movies poison ivy (we all know why) in the comics maybe two face

wicker_man
The Penquin
The Riddler
Catwoman
& The Joker

All the newer villains come no were close (with the possible exception of Harvey Two-Face).

Darth Jello
The joker, I also enjoyed his one minute battle with bullseye

juggernaut26
in dc marvel cross overs?

Darth Jello
yes, in dc vs. marvel number one, bullseye suddenly appears in the batcave very confused. he holds robin at knife point while batman tries to talk him down. robin elbows him in the through while batman chucks a batarang at him. he catches it and throws it back. he then stands bewildered as batman takes him out with one punch (despite an adamantium reinforced jaw!). in the same series, it was implied that batman fought Venom and that Daredevil kicked the crap out of the riddler.

Fav Quote: Bullseye:"you hit even harder...than...than...dare....devil." (tend to disagree though)

punkyhermy
well actually wat makes him a super hero mitsubishi,is that even without any super powers,he's out there saving people and then getting nothing for it.
plus he's got class!superman's bouncy colorful outfit!(scoffs) rolling on floor laughing

punkyhermy
my fav villian is catwoman!i love her chemistry with batman.
and poison ivy,she got class

Herr Logan
Despite her origins, I no longer consider Catwoman a villain. Antihero would be a better term.
My favorite villain is the Joker.
Darth Jello, I have to disagree with your disagreement with the notion that the Batman's punch was harder than one from Daredevil. Bruce Wayne has trained longer and harder than even Matt Murdock, is even more single-mindedly obsessed with his mission, and he is a significantly bigger man. In an arm-wrestling contest, I'd bet on Batman, although in a hand-to-hand fight, I'd bet on Daredevil.

nightcrawer89
i would have to be chosen with the joker and clayface

Ock
The Penguin.He was always my favourite.

Gregory
The Scarecrow kicks ass. But honestly, I think I prefer Batman comics where the villian isn't an established member of the Rogue's Gallery. It makes things more unpredictable.

eleveninches
Batman villains are SOOOOOOOOOOO gay (at least in the movies)

Joker (Gay)
Riddler (Gay)
Penguin (Gay)
two Face (Gay)

ash007
yeah what do you know some people conside Keaneu Reeves gay

ok i think the best villian is Joker becasue he is so mad that Batman can't think what his next move is gonna be.

And Ra's Al Ghul this guy is Batmans equal in many ways hes also immortal which gives him a advanatge over bats

U Neek
Erm, can Jean Paul Valley be considered a villian? I kinda liked the way Bruce Wayne's Batman fought Jean Paul's Batman for the mantle of the Bat.

U Neek

Brosnan
The Riddler.

CrazyEyes
Bane BROKE The Bat. He's the baddest, hardest and strongest Batman villian ever! It took a super-powered Batman to take him down, what does that tell you about Bane?

Dr.Spiderman55
I like Catwoman she's the perfect mix of good and bad. I don't know if I will see her movie though, since it has nothing to do with Batman.

Joker1237
Mime will always be Joker

Gregory
You mean Azbat? He wasn't superpowered, he just had the whole battle armor going for him. And the person who beat Bane proceded to get clobered by Bruce Wayne; what does that say about him? But whatever. I like the Scarecrow, myself. Hugo Strange, too. And since we're sort of on the subject, Azbat was a great villian, too. For some reason, most of the better known villians (like Joker, Riddler, and Penguin) don't really interest me.

Joker1237
Joker whats wrong with the Joker, I mean Joker clobber Scarecrow after Bruce Wayne was beaten by Bane, and that fear gas had no affected on Joker.
But Scarecrow is number 3
Joker 1
TwoFace 2
Scarecrow 3

So I like Scarecrow too, he is up there

DarkCrawler
Joker.

Gregory
Well, yeh, but being more physically dangerous doesn't make you a better villian. There's nothing wrong with the Joker; he's just not one of my favorites.

punkyhermy
i love the joker hes a close second of catwoman!

Red Superfly
I like all the non-powered villains, the good old baddies like Joker and Catwoman.

Daywalker
The Joker. Insanity and intelligence, what a scary combo.

punkyhermy
is the joker intelligent though??i think not,he is plain mad.had he been smart, he would have defeated bats years ago.

wuTa
joker is the best coz he;s so crazy he'll do anything to make himself laugh...two-face is the next best villian coz of harvey dents relationship with with bruce is close and two face is hell bent on destroyin batman

Joker1237
Yes the Joker is intelligent, He may be crazy but he ant supit.

And yes in a few comics the Joker did win, (not the way Bane did though)

The Joker could kill Batman if he wanted too. but he doesnt, he knows if he kills batman there will be no point of living. Batman is the Jokers play thing if you think about it.

Gregory
He's said that, yes. But presumably he doesn't feal the need to similiarly hold back against Azrael, Batgirl, Nightwing, or any of the rest of the team; yet he always loses to them, just like he loses to Batman. He got Jason Todd, but that's it. Heck, Tim Drake took him out single-handedly. I doubt that Joker could really kill the Batman.

punkyhermy
wow Timmy fought joker all alone?!

Gregory
Yes. It was in a Robin miniseries, before, I believe, the regular series began.

shaber
Well we know who to root for there! ranting

Joker1237
Well Joker did have Batman at his mercey, In the Jokers 5 way reveage,

All he had to do was put a bullet thown Batman's head. but he did not do it. had Joker killed Batman than and there thats it. But after seeing Batman out, he left him there so They can tangle other day.

That is not the first time he let Batman live, He did it a few times, all he had to do was finshing the job, But he's Batman, Batman is all that matters, He does not think Robin, Nightwing, ete are real, But Batman is real to the Joker.

In the laughing fish comic Joker said "Joker needs Batman, no he dervers Batman,

Sure he lost to Robin and Batgirl, but Joker did beat Batgirl in the end in the killling Joke (Even though Joker does not know it )

Gregory
Barbera Gordon had retired as Batgirl by the time she was shot.

Joker1237
Just pointed out Joker had a shot to Kill Bats, but he left with Batman was out cold on the floor, is all, So yes The Joker could kill batman, if he wanted to.

Gregory
It would be fair to say that Joker has had the opportunity to kill Batman. That's nothing new; I think pretty much every hero has been in the clutches of his arch-nemesis at least once. But saying that Joker could kill Batman if he wanted to suggests that the Joker could just decide one day to kill Batman and that would be that, which I don't think is true.

Joker1237
He had the opportunity to do it, many times, but when he had Batman in his clutches, in Most cases Batman thinks he way out, The Joker Like he did in 5 way reveage, just let him go, He talk about the "Game" would be over if he killed him. Most cases Batman thinks his way out.

The Joker when he has the shot to kill Bats just lets him go as thowing a fish back in the pound.

Daywalker
They'll never kill eachother. It's called job security laughing out loud

darreyl h
my fav villian would have to be catwoman and poison, becuse the both are sexy, but my all time fav is poison ivy, she's smart,sly, and gets men to do what she wants, but i would not want to meet her becuse im guy. if any whon has any pictures for sale, im your guy, but dont cheat me(after all im just a kid.

Claude_Rains
The Joker, of course!!! 'Cause no one can beat the original Batman!

Also Two Face! smile

Woody Woods
1 the JOKER
2 Two-FAce
3 Clay-Face
4 Scarecrow
5 Mr. Freeze
6 Penguin
7 Bane

Red Superfly
The Joker is freakin awesome.

Anyone watch Static Shock? There was a special one with Batman, Robin and Joker crossing over. Joker (voiced by the awesomely under-rated Mark hamill) was leading the bad guys with an iron fist.

Despite having no super powers, The Joker DEMANDS respect, the meta-humans were seriously soilling themselves in his presence - I loved it.

The Joker is always entertaining, and despite being the sickest freak in the world of comics - you can't help but love the guy. Best villain ever.

Ock
The Penguin.

§nakehead
laughing out loud

§nakehead
two-face

freezedoom
Mr Freeze is too cool to be a villain. He's more like
a wussy with a glass jar on the head and a ice ray gun

Mr Parker
From the comics and cartoons,thats an easy one,The Joker.
From the live action 60's t.v show-Catwoman because Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt looked oh so fine. big grin smile smile

shaber
Yes. It was disorientating!

lilcrazyman87
Definately the Joker. Out of all the movie villians, would probably be the Joker as well. Lets face it Penguin in Batman returns didn't come CLOSE to portraying the correct version of the penguin, but Danny Di Vido atleast delivered the roll his writers gave him nicely, but just didn't seem "batman" for me. Two Face played by Tommy Lee jones was once again subject to this cause. I mean It almost seems like every villian in the batman movies just play psychotic laughing lunatics, asside from a few. The only psychotic laughing lunatic should be the JOKER period. The riddler was again POORLY done, I mean JIM CAREY??? as the riddler???? He would of played a better Joker if you ask me. Riddler is supposed to be more intellectual and calm then the lunatic Carrey portraited him as. Two Face is supposed to be more Sadistic , Dark and evil on one side, but on the other half with somewhat of a heart. Nope.. Tommy Lee played him as a Psychotic laughing loony. But once again it's not the actors fault. And Last but not least, Mr Freeze... geeze.. I mean is it me or does this guy loose his freaking FREEZE GUN way too much in this movie??? I can recall three scenese where the gun gets knocked out of his hand, I mean it's his ONLY true means of defense against batman... get a FREAKING STRAP YOU MORON. Also Michael Keaton did suck as batman, He looks like he weights 150 lbs , for godsakes Nicholson looks meatier then him, and I never remember the Joker being bigger then batman.
But the reason why I said Joker was the best in the movies, Is because compared to the other villians, he has those few memorable scenes that made him one step higher in my choice.

Now.. For actual villians , My favorites are
1) Joker
2) Two Face
3) Riddler
4) Mad Hatter
5) Penguin
6) Scare Crow

Ock
laughing Happy Dance

Lil-Goblin
Not In Order:
Joker
Scarecrow
Riddler
Mr. Free
Bane
Two Face

Bat Dude
In Order
Joker
Poison Ivy
Mr. Freeze
Riddler
Azbat
Penguin

CoolWizard
Danny Devito sucked as The Penguin. The Joker is the best archvillain of all time.

Terrorking
The BEST Batman villan is Mr. Zsasz, then Bane. And I hate the movie Batman and Robin, because they destroyed Bane's character. The comic's was the best.

Bat Dude
Dude, Bane is NOT a mindless freak that listnes to everything Poison Ivy tells him to! I agree, bad Bane in movie four

Gregory
Zsasz is cool, but you don't hear much about him, do you?

Joker1237
Zsasz is a good villian, I agree Gergory, but he still is a no body when you compare him to Joker, Twoface, Scarecrow and co.

Endenkton
You suck!!!!

Danny DeVito ruled mad smokin'

vaya_the_elf
I'm sorry but I agree with Coolwizard. Danny Devito was just kind of weird as peguin. He may be good in some movies, but as peguin he just plain sucked.

Sileas
i thought devito was kinda gross, bitin' fingers off and eatin' herrings and $#!^.

Endenkton
Biting fingers off? confused

Um where did that happen???

vaya_the_elf
When he was having a party for running for governor, and it was not a finger. He bite someones nose.

Endenkton
I know he bit someones nose.That guy said fingers.

Oh and The Penguin was running for Mayor not Govenor wink

Sileas
i stand corrected.

embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
The joker is my favorite he is so funny!And now I am afraid of clowns more then anything!lol!JM

Jeff-Man
batmanjoker

Bat Dude
Joker(maybe Bane, or Scareface)

Joker1237
Joker is number one, he might not have any powers like Doomday(Superman)

But the Joker is colorfull lol.

F_doomed
Its simple boyz Posion Ivy Shes hot and devine.... I mean just Whoa

Bardock42
1. BANE (is he a villain anymore, he is cool anyway)
2. Joker
3. Riddler
4. Two Face
5. Ra's Al Ghul

honorable mention Mr. Zsasz

Assassin Q
Personaly , I always liked the Riddler - especially when Jim Carry played him. But then I again I like Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

Joker1237
great some one post after all day lol.

The Riddler is ok, but Jim Carry was a poor Riddler, imo.

Assassin Q
You didn't like Jim as the Riddler? Who else do you think could have taken the part?

Joker1237
mmm good question, Jim Carry was too wild for the part imo.

My guess would have been maybe nahh cant think of some one at the moment,

But the Riddler was not relly a wise craking villian. He was calm, smooth, and would he does his crimes, its with pin point or someting among the lines.

This Riddler in the movie was just to wild, wise craking, and made too many Jokes(Same with Two-Face)
Now I can see Tommy Jones as a good Two Face, He has the skills to do it, but the scrip they gave him was bad.

I like the Batman TAS Twoface imo, that is the true Two Face, And maybe the true Riddler too. From the cartoon.

Assassin Q
Yeah , he was really wisecracky. I actually sloved the riddles that he left before Batman did. I'm such a nerd XD

Asian Hulk
BATVILLAINS
--------------
Joker
Penguin
Catwoman
Riddler
Mr.Freeze
Two-Face
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Ra Al Ghul
Clayface
Scarecrow
King Tut
Egghead
False Face
Bookworm

Asian Hulk
BATVILLAINS
--------------
Joker
Penguin
Catwoman
Riddler
Mr.Freeze
Two-Face
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Ra Al Ghul
Bane
Killer Croc
Clayface
Scarecrow
MadHatter
Clock King
King Tut
Egghead
False Face
Bookworm

vaya_the_elf
I don't remember bookworm

liam k
niether do i. tell me about him.

RogueGambitdare
Catwoman.

Asian Hulk
BATMAN VILLAINS
--------------------
Archer
Bane
Black Mask
Bookworm
Calendar Man
Catwoman
Clayface I
Clayface II
Clayface III
Clayface IV
Clock King
Egghead
False Face
Firefly
Harley Quinn
Hugo Strange
Joker
Killer Croc
King Snake
King Tut
Lady Shiva
Lock Up
Mad Hatter
Man Bat
Mister Freeze
Penguin
Poison Ivy
Ra's Al Ghul
Red Hood
Riddler
Rupert Thorne
Scarecrow
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Two Face
Ventriloquist,The

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.