If Bill Clinton is such a great politician...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IGOTMYBEAT
Then how come since he's been President:

*The Democrats lost the House of Representatives (which they once lead by 100 seats)

*The Democrats lost the Senate

*The Democrats lost the White House

*There are more Republican Governors than Democratic ones.

*His UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE plan failed miserably.

For all the talk about Bill Clinton being such a great politician, which I believe he is, all he's really managed to do is survive. Scandal after scandal and all he's done is manage to not get impeached.

finti
Well US is doing pretty good economically after 8 years with Bill.

JediOasis
I've always said the same thing about Bill Clinton, he's a terrible person but a good president.

queeq
I heard he smokes exquisite cigars.

queeq abides

finti
I heard he didn`t actually smoke them .....smile

queeq
Yes he does. After a special dip. laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
schrimp dip... boy am I nasty. evil face evil face

queeq
You're a true Sith.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
I agree with Oasis on this one.

queeq
Why? laughing out loud

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
Well here is the point, I'm not asking if he's a great President, although that can be argued what cannot be argued is the never-before-seen economic prosperity we are experiencing right now.

I don't care about all that. I'm talking about his skills as a politician. Which is the point I mean if he's a great politician than why has his party fallen apart since he's been in an office?

They've lost the Presidency, both houses of congress, governorships, and possibly the Supreme Court as well.

How good can he be at spreading the message about the Democratic Party if all those things have happened?

finti
It is his skill as a politician that have brought US to where it is today.(before the ridiculous election) Another thing is that Bill was very populare outside the US not too many presidents have managed that. The new president is a joke.

IGOTMYBEAT
Well again Finti if his skills as a politician are unmatched and are so great etc. etc. I ask you again how did they lose:

The House of Representatives (which they led by over 100 seats)

The Senate

(Keep in mind the Republicans hadn't had control of congress for over 40 years until Bill Clinton)

The Presidency (whether you like it or not 50 million people voted for George W. Bush which went against every expert's political model because Al Gore was the incumbant with crime low, the economy soaring, prosperity, overall peace in the world, etc.)

queeq
Who cares?

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
Well I care.

finti
Its not Bill`s fault the american people chose unwisely

Raz
Closing Topic....

ash007
hey i have the power

Re-opening thread

i think Bill Clinton was a great President untill people found out about his affair wink

finti
unwise move

Fire
indeed

Raz
This obviously falls under the "overtly political" category. Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.