A Day in the Life of a Bug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

julibug
Well, as promised, here it is. Here's my day.......I hope it isn't too boring!!!!! big grin

I am posting the first half in the next post, and the 2nd half in the post after that....enjoy.....my dull life......

julibug

julibug

julibug
sorry. having trouble with my computer. i'll have to post part 2 & part 3....

julibug
ok. one more time. you already have part 1. now there are 3 more sections coming...sorry!...

J_To_The_P
Well, I just joined today, but I always hate to see people leave even for a little while, bye bye Julibug! (I think I remember you saying your leaving this afternoon wink )

julibug

julibug

julibug

Mist
is that all?

LilySatine
Looks like tons of fun, juli. stick out tongue

Celsius
my life consists of a computer and some energy bars...........Im VERY LONELY.
ps julie, what state are u in?

Mist
that's a lot of cd's

Celsius
my computer is BETTER.
(probably not.)
are u a programmer. do your friend know about us???

julibug
i'm in arkansas. i told my friend about you guys. she's the star wars nut. i figure she could find plenty of common ground here. i'm not a programmer, but i spend mucho time on the computer!! that studio in the pictures - i'm currently the office manager & i burn cd's all day. i'm working toward leaving that job, though, and teaching piano full time. i'm cutting back hours at the studio in july, and going very part-time starting in august. someone else can be office manager then. stick out tongue

what state are you in?

Celsius
If your friend id a star wars nut shed probably like mist and me. stick out tongue

Celsius
where on ur body is the tattoo?

yerssot
teehee! great job buggie

Scoundrel
hmm my work seems a lot less interesting and far more dull..on the plus side I can sit and do this at the same time and get paid for it...

Ushgarak
Yeah... but Juli does THAT as well, Scoundrel!

Scoundrel
yeesh the unfairness...At least I have my DVD's to fall abck on..however I am pised off one of our friends has 'borrowed' 2 without telling me...grrr!!! I dont know who but I will find out..

Ushgarak
It sure as heck was not me!

Scoundrel
I was reorganising and recounting and discovered the figure is down by 2 however I am going to recount tonight plus I will have my broadband up and running yay!

Corran
Julibug if you have some spare time I could so with piano lessons, I stopped them when I was about 15 but it's never too late to learn, is it?

Fire
lol corran on the piano
maybe you can win the queen elizabeth contest smile

Kes
Cool bug!
That was a very nice trip you gave us!smile

Corran
Dude I did it from an early age and passed exams in music. When I was working in Belgium the hotel manager used to let me play the Piano in their lounge cos I could, people said I was good and that was 14 years after I had stopped with the lessons.

yerssot
dude! really? wink

Corran
yah.

julibug
sure, corran. i'll teach you. i've never done virtual piano lessons, but i'm sure we could work something out! big grin

julibug
right leg - just above the ankle

julibug
hey, i'm off from omega until monday!!!!!!!!! yea!!!!!!! in fact, no piano lessons today! so i'm going over to tulsa, ok, to some aquarium. supposed to have like 200 ocean life exhibits. if i get any interesting pics, i'll post 'em! (another day in the life of a bug....)

Scoundrel
ooh..I am going sit in front of a computer all day...wait a minute...

yerssot
if you keep saying "a day in the life of a bug" I always want to go out and crush some ants

Corran
Did you think Antz or Bugs life was better?

julibug
bugs life much better....

noooo, don't crush the ants!

i like ladybugs best anyway!

julibug
check it out...

julibug
notice the "pa-raw-na" (don't know how to spell it...)

BackFire349
my life is i wake up. play games, hang out with my friends, go to bed.

Corran
pretty stress free BF.

Scoundrel
yees my life isntt quite like that...

yerssot
great pics smile

julibug
this is a nice place close to where i live. we go swimming there quite often....

Ushgarak
Oooooooohhhhh...

G.P
just as Ush said...smile

Kes
Very nice pics. I have a huge aquarium very close to home, I actually thing its the biggest in Europe. Only been there once got to go again! That last pic is awsome!!!smile

Corran
We have an indoor aquarium close to here and I thought THAT was the biggest in europe.

Kes
Well that one was the biggest in 98, know i dont know! or maybe the aquarium with more specieshuh cant remember.

Celsius
whe i was in the US we went to the chicago aquarium museum. it was HUGE. pretty cool indeed.

Corran
I've checked the website, now it only claims to be the biggest in the UK.

finti
goober fish?

Omegaman
Hey Juli, you ever go "skinny-dipping" at that waterfall?(hee hee)

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

julibug
lol! why, you gonna try to find it? sorry, usually keep the swimsuit on at that one.

bigbadbike2
Just at that one.? wink

julibug
yeah, just at that one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbadbike2
Sorry julibug. Couldn't resist.

julibug
*dusts off old thread*

thought i'd bring this one back for the newer members, and update it a bit as well.......

yerssot
great! can't wait smile

julibug
now, this is the only computer i use at the studio. also, now i'm only there from noon to 3:00 every day!!

julibug
also - i have a few more tigers than in the original pic!!

ok *clears throat* confession time. the pic of me at the first of the thread is very very very very very old. very old. did i mention VERY old? i was about 20 in that pic. i'm 33 now. you do the math. that was taken right before i got married. been married 13 years & have a kid. well, things change. i'll post some new pics.........

julibug
(explanation) - i think i was trying to impress a particular person on the forums when i posted the really old pic. but like i told rabbit in another thread - looks aren't that important & it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks about them anyway. so, to let you guys have a real pic of what i'm like the following are various recent photo captures....

julibug
We go to Silver Dollar City alot - in Branson, MO. I love stuffed animals - I was all excited about the huge bear!!

julibug
Same day at SDC - me and Andrew.

julibug
Same day at SDC - Bryan and Andrew (hubby & son)

julibug
This was Mother's Day this year. Me & mommy!

julibug
This is another trip to SDC (July this year) - we were taking a cave tour - I wasn't too thrilled.

julibug
This was September 7th - we're at an Outdoor Expo - I'm holding a baby bobcat!

julibug
Here I'm petting the full-grown bobcat!!!!

rabbit
your real pretty mam

yerssot
wow! buggiepics happy

hope you'll continue this thread for many days to come smile

badkittykitty
wow julibug I love the pics! Im with yerssot please keep this thread up I really enjoyed it! wink

Kes
Hey the buggie thread is back big grin
*wipes dust of the chair* Ok I'm ready for more smile

julibug
ok - my hair was getting too long in the front. always in my face or else i'd have it pulled up. finally got fed up & got it cut yesterday...

julibug
i hate those close ups - it's hard to take your own picture!

julibug
here's the tag on the front of my van. everyone knows my name!

yerssot
*points to van-pic* happy
me like! yes

Kes
laughing out loud cool.

Fire
indeed smile

Godshinto
Here's the end of the life in the day of the bug (SQUISH)

Kes
HEY! *chases Godshinto with a bazuca*
Your gonna pay for that!

Mist
strange people here......i'll just sit back and watch

julibug
*cowers in fear*

eeeek!!!!

Mist
juli!!! long time no see!

Godshinto
Kes sees that I'm not running away but towards my backup, a whole fleet of tanks that are fully loaded, and are pointing right at her

julibug
*swarming noise in background*

well, i have an army of bugs ready to attack! stick out tongue

Mist
i have a clone army of myself ready to fight anyone.....

Godshinto
Julibug sees that there are over 10,000 men with fly swaters and cans of bugspray wearing some really big boots being led by Really big guys with flame throwers.

Mist
whos side should i be on?

Mist
i gotta go now. i leave my clones with godshinto for his use.

Godshinto
now combined with Mists clone army there are more soilders than the eye can see from horizon to horizon

Mist
use them well

Godshinto
I will May the Force Be with you.

Mist
you too.

Kes
*kes calls friends*
Those cockroaches from the mummy movie, killer bees and killer ants*
Attack!!!

julibug
*cheers*

thanks, kes!! big grin

julibug
I'll post some more of my life later today. I'll try to find something interesting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
wink

julibug
no new pics yet. bryan went on a trip, and took the digi-cam! watched two movies last night with andrew. sixth sense & holes. shouldn't have let him watch sixth sense. he kept me up most of the night. *yawns* now i have to face piano students with hardly any sleep. bummer! i'll try to post something interesting in a day or two - when i get the camera back!!

yerssot
no pics sad

Julie
wow sounds like you are busy......

yerssot
a busy buggie smile

julibug
yep - busy bug! bryan should be back tonight (with the camera!!), so i should have some new pics tomorrow!!

yerssot
can't wait smile

finti
the charm of the people of Arkansas smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

julibug
smile big grin stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Celsius
*Pops in*

Ooga booga!!! Havent been in here for AGES!! big grin

Celsius
Oooooooh new pics. GREAT!! smile

Kes
PICS PICS!

julibug
well, bryan did make it back, but it turns out the camera was around the whole time. he was supposed to take it with him, and he did move it from it's normal resting place, but it only made it out to his van. he rode with someone else, so it was left behind!! oh, well. i shall retrieve it this evening. i'm at the studio right now, and then will be in lessons until late, so it may be yet one more day before you see pics, but i PROMISE something new by tomorrow at the latest!!!!!!

cermiestar
smile

Kes

cermiestar
sad

julibug
soon - verrrry soon!

Celsius
Hurry! Not much time left!!! Or Right!!!

yerssot
*taps foot impatiently*

julibug
hey - where i am it's only 9:00 a.m. you'll see new pics today.

Kes
sad Its 15h09 here messed
Pics pics!

yerssot
day almost passed here! stick out tongue

julibug
oops! sorry! i have a few lessons early today, and then it's pic time. i'm also trying to get by on about 3 hours of sleep. watched a movie that i shouldn't have last night, and have been paying for it ever since. (yes, i'm a scaredy-cat!!)

yerssot
pics happy

julibug
hey! new pics now!!!! ok...this is my current screensaver...

julibug
this is my current view out of the window behind the computer....

julibug
yeah, i know, i need to clean the window!

julibug
here's what you see when arriving at my front door - all decked out for autumn...

yerssot
or open the shuts wink

good pics buggie! another great episode smile

julibug
the jack-o-lantern is lit up at night.

julibug
a little closer look at the door...

julibug
once inside, the piano student is still confronted with autumn...

yerssot
creepy pumpkins sad

julibug
notice the pic on the piano of two people with a tiger in front of them? that's me and andrew feeding/holding a tiger!!!!

julibug
updated pic of tiger collection (& there are still others not in this group)

julibug
this is doc - the tiger i adpoted from riverglen...

julibug
and here's the certificate of adoption...

julibug
this is another small collections of animals - they all have stories - maybe i'll tell them another time...

julibug
notice the cute little bug in front - hee!

julibug
i should have more pics later in the day. i may be going to the apple fest - a fall festival with lots of crafts, carnival rides & apple cider!! i'll post anything interesting i capture there.

i don't know if i'm really bored for posting all this, or if you guys are really bored for looking at it, but i hope you're enjoying it!!

julibug
hee! well, i actually try to keep it light. mainly autumn decor, and not so much scary halloween stuff.

yerssot
still creepy sad stick out tongue

oh, and those tigers: thumb up
marvelous smile

Kes
Pics big grin Cool

julibug
ok - took a drive through the country side to get to the apple fest. here's a little of what we saw on the way...

julibug
and a little more of what we saw (love the cows & the haybales!)

julibug
andrew and his friend being total goofballs!

julibug
this was a little cuter.

julibug
just a little.

julibug
there are a lot of hills and curves around here. this sign is really close to our house - we live at the top of a big hill. everytime it snows or ices, we're pretty much trapped at the top.

yerssot
kewl! even more episodes smile

always have plenty of food when it starts to snow then I hope?

cermiestar
eek! snow! where?

finti
hmm seeing pictures of Arkansas makes me sort of "homesick", i wanna be back in the land of opportunities

Kes
Cool..that country side looks like Portugals country side. Just had some big brown cows.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>