what did harry see in snape's memory??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

restemp80
Can anyone tell us what did harry see in Snape's worst memory??

Wizard Lord
Sure, no probs! I have written the message in Spolier Mode though as revealing this to members of the forum may spoil the book for them if they have not yet finished The Order of the Pheonix.
In Snape's worst memory, Harry first sees his father, Sirius, Lupin, Snape and Moody, working on their Defence Against the Dark Arts OWL Exam at Hogwarts. Once the Exam is over, Lupin, James (Harry's dad), Sirius and Moody meet up and go outside the castle to relax after their test. As James plays with a Snitch he stole and boasts his great reflexes whilst glancing over at his future wife by the lake, Sirius reveals to the others that he is bored, and upon seeing Snape nearby, James and Sirius start throwing spells, hexes and jynx's at him, much to the delight of their fellow students. When Lily Evans (Harry's mum) steps in to stop them, Snape tells her that he does not need the help of a mudblood. As Harry watches this, totally disturbed by the way his mum and dad are behaving, Snape enters the memory to retrieve Harry and later banishes him from his classroom.
I hope this has been helpful to you!

restemp80
Thanks, Wizard Lord ! It is very kind of u big grin

Wizard Lord
Any time restemp80 cool

lildevil_2_69
the worst part was the actually spells and jinxes.
james turns snape upside down so that everyone can see his greying underwear and thats when lily steps up and snape says what he did. then lily tells him he should wash his under wear mad

blonde_cutie
harry's dad was soo mean to snape!!!! i dont like snape but that was really mean!!! blink

odin
yeah.... definitly have to agree with you there cutie.....

danielradcliffe
Totally! But I can't help thinking that he had it coming to him though. Maybe they could've gone a little easier on him. But Sanpe could've also taken the help Lilly offered him. All in all I think Harry's dad & all them doing it could've gone a little eaiser on Snape. mad

brookealicious6
hahahaha.. i laughed so hard when it said snape's underwear was 'gray' hahahaha. Yea..I can't believe they were that mean...I swear we're gonna find out that Snape did SOMETHING to james and sirius... If he didn't...Wow is all i have to say.
No wonder Snape lets Draco do all that stuff to Harry, Ron and Hermione. He wants to get James back by doing stuff to Harry! And since Snape is a teacher..well he can't do anything physical...so...Draco is his..uh...haha Monkey! Nvm if you don't get it!

hpluva14
ya james culdve been a littl nicer but as
said he changed after a while

brookealicious6
...Then again...Snape was a death eater for awhile...Maybe James knew (i dunno...) that Snape was actually mean and evil and he would express it later on in his life!
Meh it's farfetched....but...who knows?!

Spritz
Well, i cannot really say, coz it mite spoil it for others. but i no that i probably can say that its summin to do with James's (harry's father) school times, and with his best friends and one particular enemy hated by father and son.

brookealicious6
Someone already wrote it anyway!
hehehe
this banana is starting to make me mad!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
LMAO......i just had to do that!
smokin'

VampVicious
I LOVE dat chapter.. I mean, naw we know dat Sirius n James were not all dat perfect afterall.. which would be totally annoying if they were.. T__T

danradclifeluva
lol it wuld

Leashedfreak
I don't mean to get off subject here, but that's Snape's worst memory? He's been a death eater, probably been tortured to his wits' end, and his worst memory is a bunch of ass hole teenagers hanging him upside down and laughing at him? No offense to anyone, and certainly not J.K. but that just seems a little off. Any opinions?

Phoenix
the younger you are, the worse bad memories stick with you. he was completely humiliated at school, without a single friend. this probably affected him really badly - i dont think snape has any real friends at all, colleagues and order members, but no-one you culd call a friend

jennyanderson
I totally liked the way James treated Snape, he deserved it anyway, after all those things he did to Harry, bet James could've put the Cruciatus curse on him for us. Anyway, I don't see what the fuss is all about? Why are you guys so over reacting? Pity I don't see you mentioning anything about what Umbridge did to Harry or for that matter, what Snape does to Harry most of the time (like the time when he threw that jar of cockroach in Harry's direction, he could've taken his head!) in here.

Malfoy's chick
Snape didn't even do anything to James or Sirius and yet they picked on him! I thought James and Sirius would have been better then that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.