The Funniest Actor/tress Alive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Nobody
Well? What do you think?
My vote's with Jim Carrey.
I'd have posted this as a poll but I want to see the variety of answers we get...

LilySatine
I'd have to agree with you and say Jim Carrey. He's especially funny in 'Me, Myself and Irene' and Liar Liar. stick out tongue

glenn
I agree with you about Jim Carrey as he is quite funny.

KidRock
adam sandlers funny

Mr.Nobody
I liked Mr. Sandler in The Waterboy!

Arwen Undomiell
I think that Jim Carrey is the funniest actor yes yes yes

chica16
jim carrey

danabanana
um either adam sandler.....i'll get back to you barry

Julie
Jim Carrey.....he's funny...but I am not to into comedies so I haven't seen too many movies...that have other actors

Metroplex
Jim Carey and Adam Sandler. I think that JIm Carey;s losing his touch lately,but he is still the best.

chico23
I think ben stiller makes funny movies, but Jim is still the funniest.

nopy
Martin lawrence

Darth Vicious
Jim Carrey, Ben Stiller, MArtin Lawrence i dont find Adam Sandler that funny even though i like the Waterboy!

Mujaffa
john cleese

rogue_jedi
john cleese was hilarious in a fish called wanda. so was kevin kline. john leguizamo is good. actresses: cameron diaz, ellen degeneres, jeannene garafolo.

BOPRecruit 16
of course robin williams is the funniest of all, in my opinion. ray romano, jim carey, drew carey, wayne brady, and people from "whose line is it anyway?" are great.

ChinaNiki
Sandra Bullock when she's doing physical comedy
Robin Williams ouside of his dramatic roles

Godshinto
Woddy Allen is quite ummm.. funny you know persay.. in his umm... own right...

Godshinto
I actually like Jack Nicholson as a comedic genuis for his recent work in "Anger Management", and you can't forget "As good as it gets" great movie especailly becasue the Ellen Hunt's hard nipples through wet t-shirt shot.

Godshinto
Then you have your Adam Sandler he's a great actor and comedian he's one of very few people that can have you laughing and rolling on the floor in a simple conversation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.