New Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matt
Tell me any new charaters such as cho and othrs. Talk Bout New New New Characters That Rule!

BellaButterfly
k who is luna lovegood?

frootlooplucy
Luna Lovegood is cool!! lol, shes this really dopey person but there was no clear reason why she was in this book so she must have a purpose later on. i think her n neville are made for each other!!

Mr.Nobody
Luna Lovegood, who do you want to play her in the movie?

frootlooplucy
umm... i dunno. no one i can think of off the top of my head.

Matt
what book she in tat luna lovegud person?

Malfoy's chick
the 5th, you know what i rekon, Harry and her could get together, that'll be nice, my friend don't think so but

Matt
yeh lol

brookealicious6
Hm...Harry and Luna? Weird....But...you never know wink smile
But I agree, Luna is definetly cool...Probably one of my favourite characters come to think of it. She's a big punky person in the book, I thought that was cool...I can't believe Rowling would write about different...um....genres of people. I thought she was kind of obcessed with normal, preppy people...But then again...she does call her Loony..

green33
i hate Lupin

airangel429
I love LUpin and I love Luna...she's got a great personality..yeah if harry n ginny dont ever get together...i definitely would not see why him and LUna wouldn't get together......but I think Harry changed his opinion of her..........but she likes Ron.....

Lokia
LUNA! Yeah! She ROX! She comes out in the 5th book... HP/LL FOREVER!

zac_j
Luna is cool. I guess.

danagrint
Lupin hasn't need their teacher for almost 2 years

danagrint
but... he still rules

The Phantom
Question, what does the poll have to do with the thread?

danagrint, not double posting. The edit button is there for a reason!

danagrint
well sorry

The Phantom
Originally posted by danagrint
well sorry Glad to hear you are. stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by zac_j
Luna is cool. I guess.
Did this Have to be bumped? Then again, I suppose you talk about New Characters from HBP.....

The Phantom
Oh god, I knew this was strange. I didn't notice this was made in 2003... NO BUMPING UP OLD THREADS! (I got yelled out it when I did it before.)

Prince Nauj
Luna is hot

nastyyy
Luna Lovegood rocks
lol... Luna LOVE GOOD... cool^^

gshkris7272
cho chang

gshkris7272
lol sorry i had to say that its like word vomit it keeps on coming out..

The Phantom
Old thread...

feather
wat bout cedric diggory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.