A sword on the shoulder!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
be aware a new knight is in town. And off goes the long pony tail. It`s time for serious business.
*The mighty Norse jedi entering*
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Raz
You actually need 251 post to become a Jedi Knight, as in more than 250. But congrats on becoming a knight! (I'll update the greetings page with the latest promotions)

Only 750 post left to become a master!

finti
*the mighty norse jedi re enters*
Always loved a false startsmile

UnknownBountyHunter
smile Don't worry, the tension builds...

Gundark
Congrats, finti smile But remember, NO DISINTIGRATIONS !

Ratcat
Or dictionary obviously..... OK so pot calling kettle, I know.laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay...I typed it a little fast. smile

queeq
finti a Jedi Master...
This board has been going down ever since they let Gundy become a Master. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark slowly pulls out lightsaber) "Excuse me, Master queeq, stand still, you have a fly on top of your head." laughing out loud

queeq
The Force is with you, young Gundy. But you are not a Jedi yet...

queeq abides

Gundark
Hehehe. laughing out loud I missed ya, queeqer !!!! smile

finti
queeq thats actually one of my favourite lines from the entire SW saga. I love the way vader kind off mocks Luke .

queeq
I know. It's one of my favourites as well. And I love the shot with Vader on top of the stairs. And I wuv Gundy of course. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Awwwwww...queeq wuvs me. Hehehe. laughing out loud

I also like the way you always hear Vader's breathing before you actually see him through most of that fight scene. And the look on Luke's face, like, "I know he's here somewhere....". Totally cool.

queeq
Let's face it. The entire fight is great. I still don't know which one I like best: the one from ESB or ROTJ.

queeq abides

Gundark
Hard to say. ROTJ was more drawn out, while ESB was more suspensful, I thought. I wish Luke had given in to Vader on the gantryway rather than falling, then maybe escaped before they got to Vaders star destroyer. Prolong the suspense. smokin'

finti
I love the lightsaber duels they are so cool!

...but you are not a jedi yet.*finti smacks Vader in the helmet telling him that I just got knighted, but Im not a master yet. ...for a while.*

queeq
ESB was dramatic, the underdog against the powerful dark man. ROTJ was more between equals, Luke being mentally stronger and Vader looking like a fight dog just doing what his master tells him to do. I just love the dramatic ending when Luke leaves the shadows and totally defeats Vader.

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.