You know you watch too much Matrix when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMage31
I havn't seen any of theese around, and I think they are funny! What do you think? I guess you can also re-word it as: You know you play too much Enter the Matrix when..., but since this is a general Matrix forum, lets leave it general.

You know you watch/play too much Matrix when:

You are terrified by every lawyer you see dressed in a black overcoat with sunglasses (a hearing-aid maybe?), but you are totally unafraid of full SWAT teams with guns ready to shoot your head off smile

cool WHAT DO YOU SAY??? cool

bigbadbike2
You know know you watch the matrix to much when you believe you can fly or take anyone dressed in a nice suit

DarkMage31
Or how about:

You know you watch too much Matrix when you provoke fist fights and try to dodge blows by leaning backward, eventually falling on your back!

Or maybe: You try to impress someone in school by running on the walls.

Keep them coming!!!
-DM31

nickjs21
-- you answer the phone, "operator."

-- you open up a packet of tylenol cold & sinus and your heart sinks when the pill is orange.

-- you've ever stared at a spoon for more than a minute.

DarkMage31
Wow, two replies. WE HAVE AN ENTHUSIASTIC BUNCH HERE!! Keep them coming! Unlike the rest of the threads here, this has the potential to be funny. Come on! Loosen up! Post everything you have!
-DM31

Ginerninja
You know you watch too much matrix when you follow a single person around telling them to believe and telling them they must die before they realise Hehe

DarkMage31
On other forums, threads like this have been much longer. I'll keep posting like this to keep it on the top of the list so people will click it. KEEP 'EM COMING!!!
-DM31

chica16
you know you watch too much matrix when you start posting threads about how you know you watch too much matrix

DarkMage31
How is that true? I thought this board needed some humor, hence I made a topic that has potential to give some people with a positive attitude a laugh. There is no way that I "watch too much Matrix." Like I said, this thread exists for humerous reasons, not to start flaming each other about how obssessive one may be. Honestly...

But then again, posts like chica16's are funny and appreciated. Lol. The world is an ironic place, is it not?
-DM31

chica16
i was just kidding i coudlnt think of anything good

Darth Vicious
You know you watch too much Matrix when instead of using ur real name u use ur internet handle name and get mad whenever someone calls u by ur real name, MY NAME IS VICIOUS!

Altar[1stONE]
Heh! You know you watch to much matrix , when you go in your backyard and make a silly movement of your hands , bow your head look to see if the ground ripples , then say to your self " this isnt real i can fly". then try and fly away. Bah long but you get the picture. heres another one.

You know you watched to much matrix when you take a job at a computer buisness , and constantly order cell phones and wait for that black man to call.

bogmac
You know you watch too much Matrix when your wife screams 'stand up, leave the sofa and your beers and do the washing-up' and you answers 'The spoons, the forks, the knives and the plates do not exit honey ....'

DarkMage31
Good ones!
-DM31

G.P
You know you watch too much Matrix when you begin to think that The Wachowski brothers are too clever and that there are real philosophical points in the movie.

bigbadbike2
You know you watch to much Matrix when you use quotes from the movies to help prove your point on every day events.

For Example: You have 2 friends that are dating. Your advice to them(to help keep them from rushing the relationship) is "You do not truly know someone until you fight them."

Ginerninja
You know you watch too much Matrix when a friend annoys you and you break your leg attempting to round around the walls and jump off, to only run up one wall...slip...then come crashing down to earth

Tomkat
Here's one that we joke about in the office...
There's one lady here that it seems EVERYTIME she goes to the restroom, the toilet paper has run out. (She brings the empty rolls back into the office to prove it! big grin ) After awhile, we stopped trying to come up with an explanation, and have come to the conclusion that it's a glitch in the Matirix that's causing it to happen repeatedly. (Kinda like the "Deja Vu" from the 1st movie, except with toilet paper instead of a cat) Go to the restroom....roll is empty, put new roll on....next time in restroom...ROLL IS EMPTY AGAIN....DEJA VU! So, there's my answer...

You know you watch too much Matrix when you blame the constantly empty toilet paper roll in the restroom, on a glitch in the Matrix! laughing

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

DarkMage31
LOL! Great!
-DM31

shinta
-when you have over the 20 bottles of black nail polisyh
-when you blow 2x on a key and say :it is don
-when you put white dreadlocks in your hair

DarkMage31
Keep 'em coming!

The Gryphon
I did that in a way. I kept calling this one guy's voicemail over and over saying, "Neo, I would like to tell you about the Matrix."

how about know you've seen TMR too much when you have memorized all of Hugo Weaving's lines.

Or, you know you watch too much matrix when you wear the same outfit... involving something made of leather, and call it your Self Residual Image. Happy Dance

DarkMage31
You wear all black and wear sunglasses all the time, even while driving in the dark (lol!). You always have to wear that big, flappy trenchcoat!
-DM31

Anonymo
You know you watch too much Matrix when you constantly feel your neck for a Plug.

Celsius
you know youve been waching the matrix to much when you try to break in to a military controllede building with agents guarding it.
wait. laughing out loud

Celsius
when you think that your house keys are keys to backdoors.
when you try to stop whatever is being thrown at you with a gesture of your hand.

Skittles19
you know you watch the matrix too much when:

you wear sunglasses no matter what.

you leer suspiciously at anyone in a business suit.

if anyone in a business suit come within 5 ft. of you, you run away screaming... "stay away from my belly-button... you agent b*stards"

you go to clubs and hang out waiting for some chick in black leather to talk w/ you

you refer to your grandma as "the oracle"

whenever you and ur buddies (guys) are talking about hot girls...
you bring up "the lady in red"

you give all of your friends (if u have any) oddball nicknames and refuse to call them anything else

you decide to devote your life to finding "the one"

you give people chocolate cake at restraunts... and then wait patiently in the ladies room, only to be very dissapointed when *nothing* happens

you've considered taking your road rage to the next level... and want to jump on the cars of other ppl

you go to the drugstore... buy whatever pills are red... and take them all expecting to wake up in a pod....

(*note* I do NOT reccomend doing that)

hmmmmm

that's all I have for now

69erSteiner
-When you feel the only way to please your girlfriend is to give her a piece of chocolate cake and say " I wrote it, I mean I made it myself."

-Have a massive party and tell everyone they are only allowed to wear fish netting clothes.

-Start believing that Keanu Reeves could kick Roy Jones Jr's ass in real life.

-Tell your girlfriend its ok to kiss other girls as long as its a sample

-Finally, you begin standing in elevators wearing glasses with your hands grabbing the opposite forearm while shaking your head at other people trying to get in the same elevator

nEo1266
lol!!

nEo1266
Oh I know! u know u watched 2 much matrix when sum1 tells u u watch 2 much matrix! ha

Crash_Overload
You know you watch too much Matrix when you jump off buildings expecting to wake up in the real world.

(kid's story animatrix)

Celsius
Hey, can u make your tag just a little smaller. it makes all thje threads last like two messages.

Celsius
- when you try to make the walls around you benb by doing a neo pose (end of first movie) but all you achive is a fart.

Trinity Rocks!
Hi guys, new to this but thought I'd add my contribution to this thread.
You know you watch too much Matrix when:

Everytime someone mentions deja vu, you panic and search for what was changed.

The Omega

Alias Neo
You know you've watch to much matrix when you:

Run at a wall full speed and try to do a backflip off of it.

Stop an elavtor climb on top and say 'there is no spoon' and expect to fly up the elavtor shaft holding onto the cable.

Steal a helecopter with a minigun and fire into the side of a building

Celsius
-when everyone is a potential agent to you, and you start trying to convince your parents that they live in a dream world and that your school grades no matter how bad they are, have nothing to do with how free your mind is.

Korri
lol i know i watch 2 much matrix from the fact that i watch the first film everyday embarrasment but i mean can u blame me?

Crash_Overload
SOME people watch it ever day........... ( why are looking at me like that for?)

Korri
i think i need 2 get out more if im not watching the films im on the websites and if im not on the websites im talking abt it i also dream abt the matrix but we wont go into that embarrasment i dont think there is 1 time in the day i dont think about the matrix...i have a serious problem sad

Crash_Overload
Yes you don't.

Korri
ok fair point

DarkMage31
Any more???

Korri
you know u watch to much matrix when u start seeing things in code

Alias Neo
you know you watch to much matrix when...

you see a tramp in a subway station, so you watch him all day to see if hes turns into a agent

Korri
lol good one

Darth Vicious

Korri
hmmmm happy

DarkMage31
Whatever...

Skittles19
DarkMage it's

*yeah.... whatever*

DarkMage31
So??? *yeah.... whatever*

-DM31

AliasNeo15
You know u watch to much Matrix...

when everytime u watch SportCenter, all the announcers are Agents.

DarkMage31
Lol

LilMimister006
You know you've watched too much Matrix when one of your friends with the last name of "Smith" reaches out to touch you, and you flinch and run in the other direction screaming

(ok so its not a good one..lol i tried big grin)

Korri
lol

shinta
you adore everything that has the marix green color(i dobig grin)
your french is very good
you love wine
you run around the house with a shaving razor
whenever your bored you try to put dreadlocks in your hair
i've don all this!

Ikobe
Agh. I think I've been watching it too much...

You know you've been watching The Matrix too much when you attempt to plug yourself in... to a plug-socket (yanno, the ones where you use the pin-plugs... electric things... rah!).

You also know you've been watching The Matrix too much when you insist on piling up the crap on your desk, buying Panasonic headphones and staying up until ludicrous hours with an empty Telnet window at the top of your desktop, and some foreign newspaper PDF that you can't read is downloading behind it.

~Ikobe

Korri
lol that sounds like sumthin i would do

Ikobe
Hm... hehe, I love the 'ten reasons for watching too much Matrix' post... that IS me to a tee wink I really want to take up martial arts 'cause of it... can't afford the glasses though... have a tendency out of habit now to say 'MISter'... and I openly quote from it all the time... and Jesus, I can't sit at a table with a spoon any more... and the soundtrack is ALWAYS playing in my bedroom, where I've attempted many, uh, reconstructions... I'm quite surprised I haven't broken anything yet.

~Ikobe

Celsius
-when you visit the forum every night hoping that some one that is free has posted in telling you haw to get out.

Ikobe
They WILL....

shinta
you and ya sis talk like the twins
(we do this me and kim=>hilariosbig grin)

matrix_girl
HELLO SISTAAH!!! laughing

matrix_girl
- when you go to watch Matrix Reloaded for the 8th time dressed like the twin (I did)

shinta
me to!

Ikobe
Cool... I've only seen Reloaded once 'cause I used up all my movie fundage on seeing X2 a billion times... still trying to convince someone they wanna take me again.

~Iko

Korri
hehehe kewl

Celsius
-when every little asian man you see is potentially the keymaker.

Korri
lol

Freedmind_Tom
when u wear sunglasses for a month straight and realise that when u take them off the sunlight will blind u if u have them off for more than 10 minutes

matrix_girl
- every time that you see a man with sunglasses and a black coat you screem "you are the one"

matrix_girl
-always when you go through a door you say "I'm in"

bigbadbike2
Hee Hee rolling on floor laughing ROFL

shinta
man i can't belief i live in the same house with you rolling on floor laughing

Ikobe
Okies, new ones!

1. You go and buy a motorbike like Trinity's even though you've never even sat on a bloody thing in your life.
2. You're extremely happy you insured your mobile phone as you have a habit of throwing the damn things in nearby garbage disposal units.
3. You'll stare at that slice of posh gateaux trying to see if it has orgasm code in it for hours on end before you actually eat it.
4. You throw away all your spoons.
5. You feel a dire urge to break into high-storey offices that have scaffolding on them.
6. You try and insert strange objects into your navel.
7. You try and build Trinity's du-bugging machine.
8. Your car battery runs out after attempting to use aforementioned machine.
9. You can fit into that leather bodysuit even though it's summer.
10. Every time you sit in one of those chairs at the hairdressers (yanno, the ones where you dry your hair if you're getting it curled...), you tell the hair stylist you'll need "guns... lots of guns."

~Ikobe

Celsius
laughing out loud

shinta
in our house are the doors automatic big grin
we live in the matrix!

Celsius
-when you go around pocking ppl in the stomach, hoping the will become your twin.

shinta
i don't get that one!
poking ppl?

Celsius
like when smith poked ppl in the stmack...... no? when he stabbed them with his hand.

shinta
oh that way!
that are copies no twins

Celsius
ok, go all technical on me. stick out tongue

Celsius
- when you avoid the freeway at all chosts.

Agent_Smith
i like realy need help unlocking multiplayer, anyone know how?? On enter the matrix that is.... i beat the game wit ghost and niobe both on easy and hard but it isnt unlocked.... HELP!!!

Celsius
if you have the pc version there is no multi player. if you have the GQ or PS2 versions look in the forum, there is a thread that says how to unlock it.

Agent_Smith
I notice no ones writing...... mad mad

Celsius
notice CLOSER!!!

Agent_Smith
oh, well where is it??? eek!

Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith
where is the thread???

Agent_Smith
u there??? beer

Agent_Smith
fine!

shinta
hey lazy guy go look
its right there!

nice to meet you mr smith

Labyrinth
You know you watch too much Matrix when you think the pc tech's at your job are agents just because they turn off you pc...

they must kno i KNOW...!!!!

Alias Neo
You know u watch to much matrix when u think your pc is talking to you...
Wake up, Neo
Follow the white rabbit
Knock, Knock

shinta
hehe big grin

Celsius
-when everytime you approach a broken mirror, you stare at it for an hpur, hoping that it'll repair itself.

Evil Dead
You know you watch too much Matrix when you see a pretty girl and think, "Man I'd love to jack into that"..............

Agent_Smith
lol. u no u watch tu much matrix when u try to jump of ure school roof when ure cell phone rings during class.

CrazyShady
U know u watch 2 much Matrix when u know, I mean u just know u've found The One

princess leia
frightening.

CrazyShady
Or when u post something 'bout us being "Plugged in at this very moment".

gabimr2

CrazyShady
u look pretty good 2 bad I dont speak Spanish (FUKK, SHIT, ASS, *****, ****, SKIBBY-DA-BOO-BOP

gabimr2

CrazyShady
Aright I'm 15 but I dont gatta pic. o-well. So how old r u?

CrazyShady
sorry 2 get off topic guyz

gabimr2

Celsius
ooooh, romance in the forums.

Korri
lolololol

gabimr2

Ikobe
You watch too much Matrix when you think that your best friend's Teksta is the dog from Renaissance and is out to get revenge.

~Iko

The Gryphon
heh. You know you watch too much matrix when deja vu makes absurdly paranoid.

gabimr2
you know you watch too much the matrix..when you go inside something.
and you say.. "iam in"

DarkMage31
How original...

gabimr2

blackicedragoon
you know you watch too much matrix when you say free your mind before you do something insanely stupid

gabimr2
hahahaha LOL!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud
that one its cool blackice dragon...

* You now you watch too much the matrix when.. you are talkin
whith a friend in the phone.. and you begin to listen xtrange's sounds..
and you say..: OH NO THE LINE ITS TRASTED!! THEY CUT THE HARDLINE

LilMimister006

gabimr2

Agent_Smith
u know u watch to much matrix when u sit at ure computer waiting for it tosay: Wake up Howard.....

blackicedragoon
You know you watch too much matrix when you
try and jump into a mr.smith standee.

Korri
u know u watch to much matrix when u c smartly dressed buisnessmen & run aroung in circles screaming AGENTS R COMING!!! ( i have actually done that embarrasment)

Ikobe
You've watched too much Matrix when you insist on growing your hair so you can have it plaited-type-thing Twin style for when you go to see Revolutions. Oh, wait, I'm doing that... hee. I'm gonna see if I can have it sprayed silver. If not, I'll have my hair coloured again and see if I can knock up a Red Twin suit smile

~Ikobe

Korri
lol sounds kewl...the RED twin

gabimr2
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Alias Neo
You know you watch to much matrix when.... when you next see it you know the exact words that are going to be said

dgpeslis
you know you've watched matrix too much when you stare at a spoon for hours trying to bend it yelling "THERE IS NO SPOON"

gabimr2
I have told that ... stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue first smile

borgasm???
i have a buddy who's seen the matrix too many times. him and his other buddy watched it every day (sometimes twice a day) for three months straight. he can talk along with the movie line for line... he even does the sound effects.
but for some reason, he didn't catch a cool factoid until i pointed it out to him last time we watched it. the security screens at the beginning of the interrogation room scene belong to the architect. (if you haven't noticed, watch again.)

gabimr2
Oh really???
oh cooooooooooL Happy Dance Happy Dance
now we are 3.. I see the matrix movie.. all the days.. twice!!
like for 5 months!!
and now I cant told you all the lines of the movie.. with the sounds
and everything.. smile smile
you know.. its was a little bit difficult at the first..because i speak
spanish..but then.. it was very easy to learn that smile
I want to med you'r friends!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud lol

Korri
yeah i know embarrasment im insain stick out tongue

Ikobe

gabimr2
You'r cazy!! I like that haha lol!! laughing out loud Happy Dance

agent killgit
you know when you've watched to much matrix, when you sit in the subway and stare at a tramp until he turns into an agent.
agent killgit out...

Alias Neo
Hey agent Killgit , i got that one first

Alias Neo
You know you watched to much matrix when... you buy a bike and try to drive aganst the traffic on the nearby highway/motorway/freeway or any other road

LilMimister006
i cant wait until matrix reloaded comes to dvd!! lol i'd prolly watch that everyday! big grin love

LilMimister006
oi oops..lol

you know you watch too much matrix when everything in your rooms turning green and black...o.0

borgasm???
now, is everything turning black in your head, or is it posters, toys, and other fanatic merchandise?

Stovenutts
u know u watch too much matrix when u act like your doing everything in slow motion

Korri
u know u watch 2 much matrix when u start fantisinsing abt being in the 4th film...i dont so that embarrasment

gabimr2
u know u watch too much the matrix when you go to
the paintball and you try to stop the balls.. laughing out loud
I do that embarrasment and belive me.. its hurt to muuch laughing

Alias Neo
you know you watch to much matrix when you see a white rabbit so u follow it all day

Ikobe
You've definately watched too much Matrix if you try crashing helicopters into buildings to see if they ripple...

Alias Neo
you know u watch to much matrix when u go to a subway station stand on the tracks, wait for a train to come, and at the last second try and do a backflip out of the way

Ikobe
You've watched too much Matrix when... every time you use a payphone in the street you either:

a) put your hand against the glass
b) yell to the operator, 'get me out!'

Alias Neo
or u try and jump from 1 building 2 another

Ikobe
When you go to a hotel, you demand room 101 or 303 (Neo's room, and the room at the start/end of the movie if you weren't sure ^_^)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>