The Second Werewolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbadbike2
How does the second werewolf that Persephony tells to "go tell my husband what I have done." die if he could only be killed by a silver bullet. I believe it is a werewolf that can only die by a silver bullet.

Any thoughts?

Ushgarak
He might not be dead.

Kes
what makes you think his dead?

Metroplex
Maybe the Merrovingian or Persophone can delete them.

bigbadbike2
He is one of the Guys that is shooting at Neo in the Mansion. Neo stops all the bullets. They attack and Neo kills them all correct?

bigbadbike2
All exept for the Merovingian (sp).

Kes
Well they are kinda lying (sp) on the floor. Maybe they are just passed outstick out tongue
Or the sword he killed him with(?) was made of silver.

Metroplex
I think bigbadbike is talking about the two guys that were watching T.V when Persophone shows the trio the way to the Keymaker. She kills one leaving the other to leave and tell Merovingian about her actions.

Kes
yeh we know. but apparently he is among the grup that attacks neo. when they shoot him and he stops the bullets.

Ushgarak
As Kes says, we know that. But just because he is down and out does not mean he is dead, as has been said. He will most likely 'heal'.

nickjs21
so werewolves are like wolverine or something?

well then, if the twins are the matrix "ghosts," then does that mean to kill them you have to slide one of those little yellow and black boxes with the foot switch things under them, ala ghostbusters? i guess neo and bill murray will be teaming up for m3, then.

on a serious note, persephone only said something along the lines of werewolves are "hard to kill." she didn't say a silver bullet was the ONLY way. maybe it's just the easiest. who knows, maybe "jump around a swiss alps mansion's foyer with a bunch of ancient weapons till one of `em gets a good whack in" is on that short list.

DarkMage31
I thought those two were vampires. Vampires can only be killed with a sliver bullet (or maybe it is the wereworlf). They were apparently to exile programs (like the Merovingian himself). If the silver bullet is not an alternative to deletion, he must not have been dead.

I am lead to believe they are vamps due to Enter the Matrix. In the Chateau level, almost every enemy you face is a vampire - you take them out by sticking a wooden stake into them.

Additionally, there were two characters, Cain and Abel, in Enter the Matrix. They were outlaw programs because they discussed their own deletion after the Merovingian left. Can these two be those in the room w/ Persephone and the TV? Has anyone checked this? Niobe and Ghost did arrive at the Chateau before Neo.

As for the enemies Neo fought (sp?) in the Great Hall, I do not believe these were vamps or werewolves. These might have simply been Merovingians hired hands that know the secrets of the Matrix and how to bend its rules, or exile programs. They do not necessarily need to be werewolves or vampires.

Just my thoughts,
DM31

DarkMage31
Oh, and also, when Neo "whacked in" his opponents in the chateau's foyer, as soon as he swiped the sword or connected with the mace, the opponent was down. No, I do not think his opponents there were these werewolves we speak of.
-DM31

Kes
If I'm not mistaken Persephone SAYS they are Werewolfs. And its said in the movie (i think) that Merevingians guys are vamps, wrewolfs and ghosts.
Its also said by a spokes person from WB that the twins are vamps. But the thing they do does look more ghostly than vamp!

DarkMage31
Yes, maybe you are right. But I am pretty sure the two in Persephone's TV room were Cain and Abel from EtM. After I posted that (thanks for skipping two paragraphs in my "quote" Kes), I checked another board and someone else said the same thing. Yes, I am pretty sure this answers the question. Has anyone confirmed this?
-DM31

nickjs21
could be. i'd have to see the movie again to be sure.

i think the two guys in enter the matrix that take the key from the keymaker (leading niobe and ghost into the mansion) were werewolves. and i'm almost positive, if memory serves me, that one of them was in that room with persephone.

i think he did end up in the fight with neo. but, like i said, i'd need to see the movie again. i also assumed when i saw it that all those people were renegade programs like a werewolf or the twins. when neo starts bleeding, they all smirk after the merovongoan says, "see? he's only human."

by the way, it's werewolves that take the silver bullet. vampires take garlic, sunlight, and stakes. fyi.

DarkMage31
Oh yeah. Come to think of it, I do believe Persephone says they were werewolves. If I recall correctly, she said something like:

Werewolves, incredibly hard to kill. How many people do you know keep silver bullets in their gun?

I didn't put quotes because this is not a quote. It is just a mere recollection. It is most likely incorrect word for word anyway.
-Dm31

DarkMage31
Thanks nickjs. Those "two guys" you are talking about, the ones that took the key from the keymaker, are Cain and Abel. In my eyes, problem solved.

I never said Cain and Abel were involved in that fight. They couldn't have been. One was shot, the other was sent to the ladies room to contact the Merovingian.
-Dm31

Kes
Then comes back with Merevingian.When Merevigian leaves (the room),does he leave alone or with someone?
Sorry i cut your speach in the other post but i only used quote so yuo'd know I was talking to you. It was kinda big smile
By the way whats the big eal with their names being Cain and Abel?What difference does it make?

nickjs21
probably just to show that they've got a connection to each other. like a brotherhood or something. it would be almost the same effect to call them curly and moe, but for understandable reasons that just wouldn't fit.

Kes
yeh that fits!

bigbadbike2
The oracle talks about renegade programs. She says something like: everytime you have heard of a ghost or werewolf or vampire it is just a renegade program.

Then when Persephony enters the mansion Cain and Able are there. Perseph never says that they are werewolves but she explains that they are from a much older version of the matrix and that the meriovingian
keeps them around for his dirty work. Then she says something like: Anyway they are notoriusly hard to kill. She goes on to say: Who actually keeps silver bullets in their gun? Then she shoots one of them.

From her saying silver bullets I assume they are werewolves.

Then when Neo says he will handle them before they start shooting at him, it shows the werewolf standing to the left and in front of the Merovingian. After the fight the merovingian leaves alone.

From the history of werewolves (my limited knowledge) I believe the only way for them to die is to be shot with a silver bullet.

So I go back to the question did the other werewolf die or will he be back in Revolutions?

DarkMage31
I don't know if the silver bullet is an alternative to deletion. It is possible... I just said their names were Cain and Abel because it was mentioned in EtM and it was a good connection (agree?). Yes, I think the Merovingian left alone. But that doesn't explain how Neo defeated the Merovingian's henchmen (vamps, werewolves, etc). Were they werewolves and the like? If so, how did Neo defeat them? Sorry if this seems repetitive.
-DM31

bigbadbike2
Maybe he just beat them till they couldn't move anymore.

Kes
well he beat the crap out off them! lol
maybe they where just passed out.

DarkMage31
lol!

Ushgarak
Gee, this thread went in a big circle!

1. Cain and Abel are two in the CHateau, of whom Persephone kills 1

2. They ARE Werewolves, as OPPOSED to the vamps you meet in most of EtM. That is why you cannot stake them in that game

3. The one that does not die fought Neo and was defeated but he might not be dead.

That pretty much covers it.

bigbadbike2
Your right Ush. How do you close threads? smile

Metroplex
I think only a mod can do that.

IJWTL
Why is is only a silver bullet can kill werewolves?
What is wrong with a silver sword? Or a silver dart? It seems to me that it is the silver that causes the death (poisoning?) so why is the actual form that important?

Ushgarak
Maybe, but that doesn't make any difference to the situation.

Kes
well if they were dead it might explain how neo killed them.
the swords and spears and stuff could have been made of silver. though it would be kinda stupid to have swords made of silver around when silver is the only thing that can kill you huh

Ushgarak
You don't really get weapons made of silver. Silver breaks.

Kes
Oh well just a thought.

The Gryphon
Able=Werewolf, he can only be killed by silver bullets.
Cain=Vampire, he can only be killed by a blade or wedge through his heart.

Neo stabbed everyone at the great hall scene.

Kes
How do you know what they are?

Skittles19
oh man you guys....
this discussion is way over,
the same point has been made in many different sentence arrangments smile

Kes
Well unless its said in the movie,in interviews or by officials from the WB. We cant really know what they are. The twins are the only ones who show a ghostly power but according to an interview posted in another thread, officials say they are vamps. So I guess we can debate all we can stick out tongue

The Gryphon
Able dies to a silver bullet, Cain is stabbed. I don't know exactly but that one is a Vampire and one is a werewolf is the only explanation of how that could work, and I'm sorry I didn't read the whole thread so I wouldn't know if the point had been made or not. Oh well, now you know what I think. Happy Dance

Kes
Just because the guy is in the ground doesn't mean is dead.

The Gryphon
And he wouldn't have gotten back up because why try and fight Neo? It's ridiculous. That makes enough sense. But still, since they have names I like refering to them that way instead of "vampire" or "werewolf" and both die one way or another and chances are they're already dead, so I say we should have a moment of silence for Cain and Able.......................................................................................We're gonna miss you guys... sad

Ushgarak
No, they are BOTH werewolves. Else Persephone';s silver bulleted gun would have been no threat to the other one yet clearly it was.

Kes
Well maybe he was inconciente (sp)
Morpheuos did say they were limited by the laws in the Matrix. And these are old version so.
I also agree with Ush. If he couldn't be killed by a sivel bullet why run from Persephone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.