Hulk 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drac39
I heard it was about Grey Hulk,I`d like it to take place in South America as Hulk's ending suggests

Slybaghouse
WOW already talk about Hulk 2 and I have yet to see the first one, is it any good Drac?

Drac39
It is awesome,see it right away

KidRock
How does he turn into Grey Hulk???

Darth Vicious
In the comics the Hulk has different personalities and they manifest in different Hulks color but green is the dominant one, theres even a hulk thats smart, he retains his intelligence after he turns to hulk and in an alternate reality theres a hulk that calls himself The Maestro which kills every superheroe/villain in the world and rules the world!

Slybaghouse
Get to finally see it tonight along with T3 at the drive in big grin

Augeybana
Well hope it does better then the first hulk.In the box office it free falled form it strong opening which was the best for a June movie.

Evil Dead
There will not be a second movie...........it has been out for weeks and still hasn't made it's money back.......it's still in the hole over $60 million dollars..............if you believe there will be a sequel, you are dreaming.......

Morph
Hulk 2 has Rosie O'Donnel signed on to play Ravage.

gabimr2
Oh my God!!! hulk 2???????????
nooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ='(
I'll pray.. for this movie doeesnt appear!!
come on!!! its a Loser movieE!!

sk8stuff09
the first movie was the shittiest marvel movie ive ever seen...it had the worst storyline!!

badkittykitty
lol you must not have seen the phantom movie the failed 1996 Billy Zane version, there are talk of a remake though.

gabimr2
in one word you can define.. what the hulk is..
i was thinkin for a long time..(lol)
and now.. I want to tell everybody that the hulk..
its a...

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

P-NuT
they will make profit from hulk, and a lot too. When you think about Hulk games, rentals and merchandise they will...so to speak...go into the green.

Evil Dead
doubtfull..............

it's hard to recoup $50 million dollars you lost on a movie through merchandising and video games...........this isn't 50 thousand dollars, it's 50 million dollars...........not to mention the actuall cost you will have to add to the debt just for the production of sed merchandise and video games............

face it..........the Hulk was a money pit.......it will never see a profit....ever..........

P-NuT
think worldwide mate. over 120 mil in america alone, not to mention the rest of the world. i estimate a total of 300 mil worldwide.

skule
whoa dudes the hulk was so corny, it was one of the corniest movies i ever seen, only good thing was jennifer connelly, mmmmmm slurp love

Lunchb0x
The Hulk is truely the worst movie ive seen in many a year, oh and Badkittykitty....Phantom isn't a Marvel comic,and the movie shits on Hulk, Eric Banner I was once proud to say "He's Australian.." sigh................................................... nah Erics a champ, better movie next time ey mate?

Morph
Dude, I liked the Hulk. You HAVE to admit that it was better than DareDevil, with that dolphin's ass, Ben Affleck.

Tracker
I thought Hulk was a good movie. The story that was written did not take any more liberties reinventing the history then Marvel does every few months with the latest version of (insert comic title here).

This like a lot of other first movies had a lot to establish in doing so it may have given a little up in the action department but it laid a solid framework for sequels. . I look forward to the second one.

Anubis The God
This Anubis.

The Hulk rules.

ragesRemorse
If youve ever read any comic books with the hulk not to mention a fan this movie is nothing more than a failed attempt to breathing life back in the marvel industry, a retard being bashed in the head could have came up with a better story line, even though i liked the idea of bruce having a genectically egineered gene, the movie was just a sad attempt of movie making, it was almost as bad as the butchering of the x-men but it was close maybe ang lee should have co-oped with an actuall marvel writer, but the cheesy cgi bulk that was passed as the hulk ruined it

Asian Hulk
So after the first Hulk movie.the second Hulk movie is back.Eric Bana ,Jennifer Connelly,Sam Elliot and Ang Lee returns their role in the movie "The Hulk 2".so I think Geoffrey Rush will play the evil leader.so who will play the role of Abomination?

ragesRemorse
it doesnt matter he;ll be CGI after he becomes the abonimation

nacciw
there is another hulk movie due to come out summer of 2004, next year.
No news on story line but eric bana and jennifer connely to be in next or atleast signed.

Morph
It's not coming out Next summer. It won't be out until like, mid-2005.

Asian Hulk
Eric Bana,Jennifer Connelly,Sam Elliot and Ang Lee returns the movie"The Hulk 2".so Eric Bana,Jennifer Connelly and Sam Elliot plays teir role as the Hulk's alter ego Bruce Banner and his girlfriend Betty Ross and her father General Thunderbolt Ross.Ang Lee will be directing"The Hulk 2" so maybe Geoffrey Rush will join his Aussie fellow actor Eric Bana and Ang Lee in the second Hulk movie.Geoffrey Rush will played the role as the evil Leader.and maybe who can played the role of Abomination's alter ego Emil Bolanski in the second Hulk movie.

ragesRemorse
no matter what we'll probably have to sit through an hour of the abominations origin ...sigh hope not

Asian Hulk

Jason Horan
Your about the only person who does! big grin

Nah, The Hulk was alright it needs work but I loved the action scenes thats about it

jgiant
Originally posted by Morph
It's not coming out Next summer. It won't be out until like, mid-2005.
Thats a damn lie!

Hulk Power
That's right. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.