Friend needed in info.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielradcliffe
Hi I had a friend who wanted to know who died in the book she's so glad it's not Draco Malfoy because she has a MAJOR crush on the actor who plays him in the movies. She covered the front of her agenda with his picture, covered the back with "I love Tom Felton", covered pages in a notebook with "I love Tom Felton", sent me e-mails that said "I love Tom Felton", gave me notes in school which had an ENTIRE page of notebook paper saying "I love Tom Felton", & to top it all off she even has a t-shirt the "I love Tom Felton" So I had to find out if it was him or not who died in this book. Well g2j (gotta jet) Buh-Byez!

Britny cool

brookealicious6
messed do u need to know who died? well her it is
Sirius Black...and I'm not sad....I'm glad becasue he was getting annoying

hpluva14
how can u not be sad he was such a good character

brookealicious6
yeah...he was a good character...But if he had to stay locked up in that house for the rest of the movies, he would go crazy and be really annoying! And i wouldn't be able to stand that!! C'mon! You know he had to go sometime...I'm sorry...It's just the way I feel!!

Well He was soo cool how dare you say that its not his fault he's locked up I agree with hpluva14

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.