Peace, love, unity...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IGOTMYBEAT
the TOP 5 people I would want to work closely with in an effort to try to bring unity and world peace and a better tomorow for us all would be:

1)BRITNEY SPEARS - I think despite what we've heard Britney is a very dynamic person. I've seen her fight a lot of adversity to get where she is.

2)KATIE HOLMES - Katie is not only a fantastic actor she is also a great public speaker. She is someone I would want to help spread a message of peace and love thru-out the world.

3)SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR - AKA Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Ms. Gellar is a woman of integrity. She is someone you can count on, someone you can trust. I would look forward to working closely with her.

4)GOLDIE HAWN'S DAUGHTER, I FORGET HER NAME - I know Goldie Hawn's daughter, whatever her name is, would make a great addition to this team. She is hardworking and reliable. She is a woman of integrity.

5)BRITNEY SPEARS, IF SHE HAS ANY SISTERS - I know they would be women of integrity.

JediOasis
Goldie Hawn's daughter is Kate Hudson. And you need to watch that Britney Spears stuff, its a little scary. Don't get me wrong, she's hot, but let it rest.

IGOTMYBEAT
Hey JediOasis do you know Meg Matthews? She's kinda scary.

JediOasis
Thats Noel's ex-wife, correct? I read the Oasis autobiography "Getting High" by Paulo Hewitt and she was in there a lot. But nothing seemed to bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.