Who would you do? Harry Potter vs. Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I would definetely do Legolas.. c'mon Orlando Bloom's really hot.. what about you?

chica16
c'mon people reply reply!!!!!

Phoenix
legolas.... i mean, c'mon, harry is at least 5 years younger than me!

BellaButterfly
Legolas! Oralndo is VEry HoT! and did I forget to say yummy! bunny

brookealicious6
LEGOLAS! Harry Potter..is...is....Harry Potter..lol...even though he's the same age as me he just seems little...weird.

chica16
heeh!! yummy yummy!!

nomah5524
SHAME ON YOU ALLL!!!! JEez ppl wanting to "do" Harry-hes only a kid-and if ur speaking of the kid who plays him hes like 13....well even he was of age wouldnt he do like magic on you....hahah

and since im a guy i would not "DO" ne of them

Julie
I'm staying out of this....

brookealicious6
Actually harry is a year younger than me. And by the way, people talking about "doing" harry are probably his age. How old do you think most of these people are?

BellaButterfly
VEry tRue! He is just a little kid. Poor thing must feel so violated! hehe!
Yeah, I wonder how old most of these people are?

brookealicious6
well i'll b 15 in october....most people are probably around that

nomah5524
i am 15...but not every HP is my age...there are adults who read too including my mom

hpluva14
lol i dunno legolas i guess orlando IS hott

Phoenix
well, i am nearly 18, so it cant be harry for me! woiuldnt be harry even if he was my age - i like elves!

hpluva14
lol

aLiceXwndrLnd
theres nothing wrong w a little three-way...cuz i dunno, lately daniel radcliffe is looking HOTT...but orli...ahem like i said, three-way

crazy_c
LEGOLAS!!!!!!!!! Orlando is soooooooooo unbelievably hott!!! Especially in that long hair and elf ears!!! happy love

snlovergirl
technically harry potter is 23. but whatever

le_sainte
Probably Legolas

crazy_c
How would harry potter be 23? If your counting the years since the first book was made he would be 17.

snlovergirl
harry's birthday is listed as July 31, 1980.

Fallin Angel
probley a 3 way for me lol

snlovergirl
lol, im not surprised for u fallin.

JaXonZLilMaMi
Legolas for sure because OLANDO BLOOM is fricken hot as Heck (keepin it pg lol) I loved him in the pirates of the caribbean.

JaXonZLilMaMi
Orlando*

Aragorn#1
Harry Potter SUCKS! I tell you SUCKS! Legolas would shoot his sorry a$$ down! Potters Boring beer

Happy Dance Happy Dance Potter Sucks Happy Dance Happy Dance

snlovergirl
gee i didnt know this was a harry potter bashing thread

JaXonZLilMaMi
Yea Legolas would kick his lil wanna bez @$$ Legolas so SExY rock devil stick out tongue

Laviera_j
I love legolas, but stop dissin Hp! Hell, id do em both!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.