James Earl Jones Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
Did you fools know today (17th) is James Earl Jones's birthday ? He is 70 today. (Yikes) smile

finti
Happy 70 Darth.

Darth Daft
Wow, he's a lot older than he looks. Happy Birthdays Jones, and may the Force be with you.

Ratcat
I totally missed that one, Sorry James. (cos we know he visits laughing out loud )

UnknownBountyHunter
Who is he?

JUST JOKING! smile

Gundark
Hehehe. UBH, you are such a scream ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
Scream 1, 2 or 3?

theEviljedi
1 and 3...the only good ones.laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
I'm lost now.

Ratcat
It is amazing to me that we can get from JEJ birthday to the scream tilogy in under 10 posts. laughing out loud

Gundark
At least this time its not my fault (well, mostly). sad

finti
well you mentioned scream.smile

Gundark
See....everybody blames me...and I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERED JAMES BIRTHDAY !!! (Gundark throws off hood and cape and whips out lightsaber) Back, all of you...or you'll be cut into little bits of mon calamari !!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Violence is not the answer....

Gundark
But, but, but...I'm choosing the quick and easy path to the darkside...where's queeq when I need him ??? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Somewhere in England working I believe.

finti
A Dutchman in England, that was actually Stings first outcast of the song An Englishman in New York.
Whats quueq line of work.

Gundark
queeq is probably outside watering his tulips. laughing out loud

finti
in his wooden cloggs.smile

Gundark
laughing out loud Hehehe. Good one, finti. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.