batman & robin...life partners?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
???? what's you guy's take on this..?????

Metroplex
Well there were three Robins if you didnt know.
1) Dick Greyson who is now Nightwing
2)Jason Todd, who was murdered by the Joker
3)The one right now, Tim an adolescent.

So i guess the Robin figure is part of Batman and forever will be.

BOPRecruit 16
life partners? in what way? gosh! when i read that title, i thought you people meant something really perverted. my bad! ~lol~ it'd be too weird if there was no robin! one thing batman will always have is sidekicks. i never heard of jason todd. do you have any pictures of him? in the comic books, "Batman Gothm Adventures", Timmy Drake seems smarter. i think dick was the best robin, and love him as nightwing. it'd be cool if there superhero cartoons where there were more superhero team ups and crossovers. spider-man this friday, yes!

DemonicGambit
The Robin's have become essential to the Bat. They are the reason that he keeps himself in check. He's supposed to be like a father figure to them.

BOPRecruit 16
the one reason of the many things that i didn't like about the last couple of batman movies is that: batman met robin when dick was a young adult. but in the comics and toon he was originally just a kid when he parents died and bruce adopted him like a son. i found it more interesting for a guy like bruce try his best to raise and be a father to dick and timmy drake.

DemonicGambit
Yeah that was pretty cool

Metroplex
Well he blew it with Jason. He adopted Jason as he did with Dick and failed. Jason was more inexperienced and was fuelled with rage and anger. Jason got his ass beaten out of by Joker and was then blown up. Batman blamed himself for what happened(took it really hard)

DemonicGambit
I always thought of Jason as a bratty little snob, I like Tim and Dick better

therealbatman
Who was Jason i never heard of him. I think Dick was the best, Timmy was alright but doesn't compare to Dick.

nightgirl76
jason was the second robin. i believe he was killed by the joker.

VengeanceGOD
Realbatman, read two or three posts up and Metroplex says exactly what happened to Jason.

Tim is the best Robin by far, but Dick has really carved a name for himself as Nightwing.

Knightfall93
Why did someone say it's good to see him try to raise Dick and Timbo as a father? Tim had a dad up until Identity Crisis, that was last year...

Doc Ock
Originally posted by chica16
???? what's you guy's take on this..?????

They are crime fighting partners,and good friends.

What else do you expect us to think???

Knightfall93
They arent gay bu thay are friiends- normally that is. Jason was the weak, emotionally unstable 2nd Robin. god, people these days...

atharpina
I hate Jason Todd. Dick's pretty cool, especially as Nightwing, but Tim is my Robin.

Knightfall93
Yeah, timbo's the current generations Robin

Knightfall93
If all the Bruce/ Selina/ commish stuff is true, then thats shit as itd mean E-2 Supes gets what he wants....

Knightfall93
imagine the next generation growing up to a different Batman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.