It's Not My Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Have any of you heard the latest news about Jessie Jackson? It appears that he got a woman pregnate two years ago and has just now announced it. Pretty suddle,huh? He wasn't even going to pay child support until the judge made him. So what do you think about this loving father?

Gundark
No, I didn't hear about that EJ...I've been really busy at work the past two days and haven't read the paper. That surprises me, though. Thought Jesse was such a righteous man and all that.

finti
Everybody has a dark side even gospel praising JJ

Gundark
I read the article in this morning's paper. Guess Jesse has bantha poodoo on his face now.

IGOTMYBEAT
Jesse Jackson spent the weekend with his family sorting it out. Here is the text of his speech on Monday:

I have, will be, decided, or have decided, to go back to work, because the battle ahead is a large one, and donations are down. After much prayer, I was able to forgive myself. Let those, who live in houses, glass houses, throw, the first stone. I shall work, to bring unity, to our comminity, as soonity as possiblity, so I can, keep Al Sharpton off the TV.

Raz
Who is Jesse Jackson? I'm guessing hes american.

UnknownBountyHunter
Ditto on that question Raz! Someone explain...smile

JediOasis
Jesse Jackson is an African-American civil rights activist. He used to pal around with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. His intentions are always good, but he's a little extreme.

IGOTMYBEAT
He is also head of the PUSH COALITION and the RAINBOW COALITION, civil rights organizations.

He's also a REVEREND. Even though he has never finished SEMINARY. So basically he's a self-proclaimed REVEREND who cheated on his wife and had an illegitimate child.

He's also a millionaire by the way.

But since he has no job, except being the head of non-profit organizations, nobody has been able to explain how the eff he's become a millionaire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.