What was your reason for...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilMimister006
...signing up for KMC? (lol dont mind me im bored big grin ) My reason was i was online searching for some Matrix 2 stuff and stumbled onto this, and liked the forums so..here i am talkin to u guys! big grin Happy Dance

J_To_The_P
Cuz REFan got shut down, and I needed to keep sane, and you irriated the hell out of me until I did. stick out tongue And also I had to scare another set of people with my love for Michelle. eek!

finti
looking for SW info and stumble into this forum, it was called Episode II .co uk forum then. It was raz sw page so ....Guess I was bored Monika (girlfriend) had left for her parents for the xmas so I was alone at home and bored out of my mind

cermiestar
hrm i dunno how i got here............let me think...*thinks*

bigbadbike2
I got here about the same as you did, Lil.

yerssot
should I get you something to help thinking?

cermiestar
yes please

yerssot
something cold? stick out tongue

Kes
I was looking for x-men stuff this site come up. I spend some time just reading what ppl had to say in the forums and then could resist (cos I just had to respond to some) and for the 1st time joined a forum!
And that was like 20/21 days ago.

Phoenix
i dont even remember!! thats kinda scary... dont even know how i found kmc!

Raz
http://www.episode-ii.co.uk/ sad

LilySatine
I was bored, and my friend Evy recommended it to me! Glad she did. big grin

Corran
I get paid to be here.

Slybaghouse
Exact same reason as Kes big grin

Kes
big grin

yerssot
piece of software, was uploaded here by Raz

erm... raz... what happened to that site??

Dexx
i was looking for some sw stuff, back when it was still episode-ii.co.uk. So here i am

Phoenix
*hums happily*

BondJamesBond
I get paid as well, to be here that is

Phoenix
me want to get paid... then i wouldnt have to have four jobs just to pay for my driving lessons!

cermiestar
i have 0 jobs big grin

Phoenix
actually, i think its 5...

Kes
driving lessons? are you taking your drivers licence?how much?

Phoenix

Phoenix
not takn test til october!! *sulks*

Kes

LilMimister006
How old do you have to be to be able to get your driver's liscence there?

Here when you're 15 1/2 you're allowed to get your temps (temporary liscence) and when you're 16 you're allowed to get your actual liscence (after all the testing and courses and stuff) smile

G.P
Same reason (He he Kes & Slybaghouse!)

Kes
18. But in Portugal you cant go around driving with some1 that as a drivers licence, unless its the instructor from driving school stick out tongue. You can only drive when you have a drivers licence.

Kes
big grin

Kes
well we can start theory at 17 but have to be 18 to do the driving part.

Gundark
I found the site (behind that orange and blue wall that used to episodeIIuk that Raz posted the link for....*sob*) right after TPM came out. I've been a huge fan since ANH (I was 14) and joined for the all the good info and the great people I've met here.

LilMimister006
coolies guys! big grin anything/one else?

Ushgarak
I used to follow the original site before I had unmetred net access, for episode ii info. I visted the forums only once in that time but when I got proper net access I came here for real and tried my luck.

ObieTrice 26
i got here when i was searching for proof of subliminal messages in "The Ring"(I thought I was crazy, but it apears there are subliminal messages in it.)

Kes
yeh split images in the movie from the tape.

G.P
In Which movie ? the japanese or the American one ?

Kes
American is the only 1 i saw!

G.P
Japanese is the only 1 i saw! smile

Kes
big grin

ObieTrice 26
the subliminal messages are in the american 1.there could be some in the Japanese1,although I never saw any, and I'm good at spoting tiny stuff like that

808Morpheus
Same as Kes.... Pretty fun fforum dough, heehe

808Morpheus
The ring, freaked me out the first time I saw it... Pretty gruesome having her come out of the TV like dat!!! eek!

Kes
really cool. i like the part at the biginning when the mother of the girl who dies says:'you didn't see her face' and we get a shot of the girl all f***** up! AWSOME!

ObieTrice 26
I liked the part where the horse jumped off the boat and got sliced up

Kes
i love horses!erm

Corran
Even dead ones?

Kes
well i've never seen a dead 1!

Corran
did you watch the ring?

Kes
i ment live! but the horse is alive in the biginning of the scene then all you see is blood.

Corran
but all the other horses in the past die too, when they go off the cliff.

Kes
yeh good point!

julibug
hey, hey, hey! i came along, for, gee, imagine this, info on the twins. and then i got stuck on you guys - kinda liked ya & all - and started posting in other threads besides the matrix ones. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
one of my friends who used to post here (machine, i dunno if you remember him) told me about this site, so i came to check it out and got to know everyone, so i still post to this day in my free time. of course my post count is lower then most people who started around that time. but oh well.

Julie
uh I don't know...seemed like agood place to balb about SW obsession all day:-)

Celsius
i was searching for star wars and matrix stuff and stumbled on this place, it was a win-win situation. smile

Julie
so true......you can talk about almost anything,....

808Morpheus
absolutely anything, so I see, heehee

Celsius
ANYTHING????

lets talk about frogs that are sick with the flu..... so sad

jimbo3
I found the Killermovies website a while ago and checked it out once in a while. I then started to check the forum and just read about the Matrix 2. Then finally joined.

Phoenix
where do you live?!?!?

we have to be 17 to get provis, then you test when you test.

Kes
U.S.A.

Phoenix
wow! i wouldnt have had time to learn to drive then - GCSEs. Sure, I have A levels now, but I have frees too

Phoenix
do you not do big exams at 15/16?

LilMimister006
We have one written test we have to pass to get our liscence..the rest is just driving courses and classroom learning

Celsius
i hate exams, they make me nervous.

Kes
We have 30lessons (50m each) on theory then a test with multiple(sp) answers. And its by computersmile Then 30 (50m each) driving lessons and the exame after.We have to be 18 when we start the driving lessons.

frootlooplucy
i was looking for info on HP5 (i only joined a short time ago) and then i found this so here i am.

G.P
France : possibility to drive at 16, once the theoric exam passed, with an adult.
-Otherwise lessons on theory (unlimited) "then a test with multiple(sp) answers". At least 20 driving lessons of 1 hour (sometimes more).I think you can have your driving lessons before being 18, but you have to be 18 to come through the exam.

Scoundrel
Well To cover different things I have finished my exmas to graduate again, I got my licence when 17 and I joined the board because I was told about about it and coaxed by Ush but then met people and it seemed fun...

queeq
Told about it? Who said what?

Scoundrel
Ush told me about the forum when it was just star wars and he encouraged me to give it a look so I did...

Phoenix
we can take tests wheneva we feel ready - but it costs each time

Phoenix
obv, ya gotta be 17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.