Why some people don't like reloaded as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I think a major reason why people don't like reloaded as well is because nothing can compare to the first time you see "The Matrix" you're like wtf... we all knew what to expect almost in reloaded and stuff they did had about half the impact as it did when you see the matrix

Sifer
VERY, VERY True!

bigbadbike2
I also think it is because at the end of reloaded the audience is in a confused despairing condition. At the The Matrix the audience is happy cause the last scene gives us a feeling of power and happiness because Neo is going to kick some machine butt and save the world.

DarkMage31
Yeah. I enjoyed Reloaded, but I thought the sex scene ruined it a bit. The fights were great, but in a way, I think you both are right.
-DM31

Jupiter1
Word, DarkMage. I was even a little disappointed with the Smith-Neo fight...it started out too realistic, like a brawl, and ended too unrealistic, with every character, including Neo, a CGI character. I thought some of the coolest moves that were in the realm of reality were Morpheus' awesome kick moves on the Agent on top of the truck. But the Neo fights are what mean the most to me. I enjoyed the first fight with the Agents (TOO BRIEF, though), and I may come around on the Smith fight in time, and the Seraph fight was good but different at the same time.

Metroplex
Too many slow motions. I like fights that are swift and fast. In the fight with Neo and the Smiths, they slowed it down too much. When they used CGI

GoldenSpike
It had to go with the music, thats why, if you see the slow-mo bits correspond to the music (which imo is excellent!)

AsthmaticZero
Just a guess here, but I assume that the music is written around the scenes, not the scene around the music. Music is all done post-production.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.