CASTING EP III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
just visited SW.com and saw a partial cast listing, you can view it by clicking the link.

EP III CAST

Evil Windu
Its good to see that Mon Mothma is back in the cast for EPIII...

finti
Yeah its gonna be fun to watch the development of cast here

yerssot
Bruce Spence will play a helpful alien, they say

Evil Windu
Courtesy of THEFORCE.NET

TFN | SOURCE

=====================
Genevieve O'Reilly Cast in Episode III

The Professor was the first to point out another casting update on the Official Site for Star Wars.
As Episode III bridges the prequel era with that of the original trilogy, many of the characters and situations will begin to resemble or tie in with those found in Episodes IV, V, and VI. A character that played a relatively small but important part in Return of the Jedi will return in a younger incarnation as actor Genevieve O'Reilly plays Mon Mothma in the next Star Wars movie.

O'Reilly has performed such stage roles as Ruth in Cosi, Veronica in The Ugly Man and Olivia in Twelfth Night. On television, she has appeared on "Beastmaster," "Life" and "All Saints." Her film credits include Avatar, and most recently, she played Officer Wirtz in The Matrix: Reloaded.
=====================

Evil Windu
Courtesy of THEFORCE.NET

TFN | SOURCE

====================
Mike writes in with this:

Just to let you know that a new face will be seen in Episode III. I was watching Access Hollywood where they were having the premiere of "The Hulk" and interviewed actress Bai Ling. She says she was offered a role in the new Star Wars movie. She does'nt know the part, but she will leave for Sydney next week.

Kryger wrote this in as well:

On Access Hollywood Today, Bai Li (I have no clue who that is) just told reporters (while at the Hulk premiere) that George Lucas offered her a role in Star Wars Episode 3. She said she did not know what the role was.

And finally, Phil rounds out the alerts with this speculation:

Just saw on Access Hollywood that Asian actress Bai Ling has signed on to play a role in ep. 3. Also, in the Set Diary "More Familiar Names and Faces" (June 10, 2003) it is mentioned that an Expanded Universe character will be in ep. 3. Could this be Asajj Ventress, the female sith from the Clone Wars comics?
====================

yerssot
in stead of creating a new thread every two seconds, you could place them in one single thread, much easier for others to read

Captain REX
With a buzz hair cut or shaved head, Bai Ling actually looks like Ventress. Quite interesting really...

Glad to see that we'll have a young Mothma in the film too.

yerssot
hope she won't play ventress, one master and one apprentice is more then enough

finti
one master and one apprentice is also the rule

yerssot
yes, but ventress is a dark jedi, so that's still allowed

finti
Ventress is a EU charachter , yes?

yerssot
yes, and they said one EU-character would be in EpIII

finti
hmm might be a dark jedi, but that is no sith. Just another opponent for Anakin to crush

Captain REX
Looks like there will be a lot of Senators in Episode III. Christopher Kirby, who plays Mauser in The Matrix: Reloaded and The Matrix: Revolution, will be playing a Senator as well.

Click here to read up on it

Julie
thanks but I was just over at the main site checking things out.....hmmm senators and captains and handmaidens...yup sounds like a SW movie to me.

Julie
news news.......yea

finti
merging threads cause it we only need one thread about the cast smile

Evil Windu
UPDATED - Courtesy of TFN.com

============
EP3: Casting Update For Episode III
Thu, Jun 26, 03 09:35:17 AM EDT

The official Star Wars site posted an update with more on the casting of Episode III. Here's a summary:
Returning from Episode II:

Joel Edgerton - Owen Lars
Jay Laga'aia - Captain Typho
Rena Owen - Taun We

New Cast:

Kee Chan - Senator
Chantal Freer - Handmaiden
Christopher Kirby - Senator
Rebecca Jackson Mendoza - Royal Leader
Rohan Nichol - Young Captain

============

finti
this is already covered if one follow the link in the first post, but I do appreciate the effort you doing here Evil Windu

Catch 22
Bai Ling is a Senator, and she will have hair....

yerssot
btw Rena Owen is NOT casted as Taun We, though it is an educated guess

Catch 22
Hmmm, sounds like something I might have said.... laughing out loud

yerssot
you just forgot to say it here again wink

Catch 22
Nah, I posted one link and one link is all I will post. I'm not into Spamming for hits.

Here's a good one though: http://www.desperatefortraffic.com

We use that alot when people post SPAM, just edit their post for them. LOL

finti
well if you click her name you will see she is listed as Taun we

yerssot
at the time I wrote it, she was not

Catch 22
Yeah, but that's dated 18th July 2000.

In the announcement she is the only one who's cast assignment is not given, that leads to ambiguity on exactly who she will play.

Taun We is a good assumption, but that's all it is right now.

aneekin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.