Hey, its me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediOasis
Well, since all my previous posts were erased, I decided to create a new name, I didn't really like Jedimaster3838, so from now on its JediOasis. Well, this is #1.....

finti
Oasis is way overrated in my personal opinion.

Gundark
Just curious....what did the 3838 mean ?

JediOasis
First off, 3838 comes from my old baseball number being 38. And as far as Oasis being "way" overrated, well, I am not even going to dignify that with a response wink Its cool, everyone has their own opinion.

UnknownBountyHunter
Oasis is overrated? What are you guys talking about? I take it its a name of a popular person since it came after Jedi in your name. But welcome with your name.

finti
*finti is giggeling his but off*
Kinda prove my pointsmile smile smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Finti, don't laugh!!! smile Explain...PUhLeaase!

finti
Oasis is a British rock/pop group. Liam & Noel Gallagher two brothers more interesting in fighting each other than make music. They got the nerve to compare themselves with the Beatles. Well The distance between the real world and SW saga is closer than the distance between Beatles and Oasis. smile

JediOasis
my how wrong you are finti. Do they compare themselves to the Beatles? Yep, they sure do. But Noel and Liam are both quick to point out that they have had 35 years of pop/rock music to look back upon and the Beatles had nothing. They, the Gallaghers, have said that no band can duplicate what the Beatles did, but it is possible to make better music. Now, sometimes the Gallaghers can take it a little too far with the comparisons, but the Beatles, believe it or not, are not gods.

finti
No the Beatles are no gods its not my favorite band either, the point is I`love music very much indeed. I got a ton of cd`s but I haven`t found Oasis interesting enough to even consider buying one of their albums. In comparison I like Supergrass, coming to Brit bands that is.

Darth Daft
Yeah I like "Moving." As for Oasis, I've never really got into much of their stuff. I personally prefer Noel's voice to Liam's and "Don't look back in Anger," is my favourite of theirs. Apart from that, ain't listened to much of em.

IGOTMYBEAT
Oasis are not as big or as good as the Beatles. But Oasis are the only worthwhile rocknroll band in the world today. If you wanna listen to girly stuff like Duncan Sheik that's fine, if you wanna listen to machine washers going wacko you can listen to limp bizkit or korn, but if you want rocknroll it's oasis. (except for their last album and 6 out of 10 songs on BE HERE NOW cuz those were crap!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.