Trinity's Unborn Fetus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preston mullins
At the end of Reloaded, when Neo reaches his hand inside Trinity's body to save her, everything is seen in that sort of transparent code. Well, if you look with just the right eyes, you can see a little fetus inside Trinity's belly. I bet the Fetus is The One.

chica16
what?

Sifer
She may be pregnant but it aint the One.

julibug
i've heard a lot of speculation that she will have a baby. i didn't notice the code. i really must watch the movie again. i keep being presented with more and more reasons to go again.

Metroplex
The baby can't be the one since he can't be jacked into the matrix.

Ginerninja
Good point, i dont understand how new born children could be in the matrix, as they are not jacked in as said above.....The system would not affect them....Unless those huge machines that lruk around the pods pull the baby after being born in the 'real world' out of trinity's pod and attach to its own. thus the baby wouldnt remember it

Tex
Could someone obtain a still and post a pic of above said scene so I may investigatebig grin

Kes
What do you mean?Trinity is not in a pod. Unless you belive that zion is still part of the Matrix.

bigbadbike2
In the matrix you are the digital image of yourself. Maybe Trinity thinks she is Pregnant? I didn't actually notice it in the movie, but it is a thought.

Ginerninja
Oh yeh i forgot they were unplugged, although it raises an interesting point whether if they were inside another matrix, how could she be pregnant

Kes
well the machines could have done that.

Ginerninja
Also, Once that child is grown, could they make it so it could jack in to the matrix like put one of the receiver things in the back of the childs head, or wouldnt they be able to because it was not bred in the matrix?

nickjs21
i don't think the people fighting to free the human race would want to subject a person already born free to that, even if they could. at most, the baby could only grow up to be an operator or something.

Kes
Ginerninja What?Either way I'm a 1matrix person so!

Magee
What are u talking about. Theres no fetus

The_Architect
Hello
There could be a fetus there, and the reason why they can have sex in the matrix and then give birth to a baby, that also appears in 'the real world' where neo was in the 1st movie where he is in a big bowl of jelly and has a load of whires attached to him is because zion could be part of a second matrix, explaining several things the Architect says, and why Neo can stop the sentinels.

The_Architect

Crash_Overload
Finally! I thought that Architech guy was for real after the posts he made in a few of the threads.

Phetus? Hum... I thought that was liver or a kidney. Must go and take a look agian. Does anyone have a still they can post?

The Omega

Kes
LOl well 6month passed since the 1st movie but I agree. I dont think she is pregnantsmile

Crash_Overload
Me neither. I should of thought about that 1. I passed my sec 5 (grade 11) biology in sec 3 (grade 9) because I am in the advanced program. I should of known better.

The Omega

Kes
well she could be like a month without knowing. But I dont think she's pregnant stick out tongue

The Omega
Kes> Shush! Don't give those sex-is-evil-so-it-can-only-be-justified-if-there-is-procreation-in-play people any ideas! wink

Kes
LOL ok.

Crash_Overload
Children in the back seat cause accidents.

Accidents in the back seat cause children.

It is true we would of heard about it. Yet what say to take of the pressure, the Neb was the only place? Still I REALLY don't think she is pregnant.

The Omega
No. And... No, she isn't.

Korri
even more reason 4 me 2 h8 Trinity!!!! mad miffed grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Crash_Overload
Hum. green eye of envy DOES bring along hate.

Korri
yes ur rite

Crash_Overload
LOL.time and time again. (for all other people, see other threads)

Korri
ooooooooook

Tired Hiker
Okay, I was just kidding. I didn't really see any unborn fetus. Ha ha.

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

laughing out loud

keanu_wife
Don't you think Neo would have noticed that, since all he sees is code?

twisted-signs
You really spams alot you know...

And it is possible, she may keep it secret you know (most pregnant womens do it the first months)

gabimr2
what the hell its pregnant??? embarrasment

Korri
no dont6 listen 2 them....keep tellin urslef its NOT True...thats wot i do!!

Kes
He was joking, this thread is a joke.
gabi it means she is expencting a baby.She has a baby growing inside her, do you understand?

Korri
Trinity is not pregnant dont even joke abt that"!!!

Ikobe
Well. Lessee. Trinity and Neo have *ack* sex in Zion. I read a rumour somewhere but I don't remember where about something to do with the child on the One will do something or other... sometimes I wish I kept a note of where I find these things.

Korri
tis not true tis not true i will not believe it sad

gabimr2
lol! well.. yeap I understand..
but she's not pregnant..
she is waiting for a baby..but..from her husband..steven roy..
well..maybe not stick out tongue

Korri
oh so she actually managed 2 drag herself away from keanu!! beatch!!

gabimr2
lol!! laughing out loud ..but!!... they baby is from steven or neo??? no expressionno expressionno expression

forumcrew
it wouldnt matter at all, because there is only 24 hours left.. so unless she unless the baby one is extremely pre-mature by about 8 months and 29 days we will never ever see the baby

Ikobe
Muahaha. Foetus fun. But there's the thing... just wondering, how exactly does giving birth work in the Matrix? Is a newly-grown fetus from the plants put into one of the batteries and then the image is projected into the mother or what?

~Ikobe

Korri
she is pregnant in real life though.....they said so on 5th gear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.