I'm out of it for a little while and ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I don't knwo about delusions of gradeur, but I do know that there is a lot that goes on when I don't show up for a few weeks....so since I've been out of it....will someone please give me a rundown of the main news on EpIII I'm eager to know and I don't hate spoilers so bring it on big grin

yerssot
lots of returning characters (mon monthma, chuwie, ...), lots of returning ships: model H and another known ship
pretty much it actually

Catch 22
Well you could just say this: http://www.swmovies.net/episode-iii wink

What!?! I never do this normally big grin

Oh, and the FAQ has all the cast and crew assignments that have been announced todate, plus a load of location news, etc, etc, blah, blah.

yerssot
well, it IS easier then go every little tidbit of info about EpIII! smile

Ushgarak
Not much, really, Julie! Give it another six months!

Catch 22
In six months all the good stuff will be done and dusted.

Right now there is so much casting news to trawl through and speculate on. Plus with the Hyperspace stuff we're seeing set constructions and getting daily updates from the set diary that contain a lot more info than many are giving them credit for.

Today on the webcam we got to see Silas Carson and Sandy Finlay going through their entire makeup tests.

yerssot
fun to see I take, but for most people not their cup of tea

Ushgarak
I still say six months; that was the rollover point last time.

Catch 22
Yeah, but at that time we couldn't see sets being built as it happens. Makeup and costume tests as they happen.

Episode III hype is in full effect my friend. Never has a movie production been this open, at this stage.

yerssot
a hype for the payers of course wink

Ushgarak
Well, I look forward to hearing stuff then!

Catch 22
I've been thinking about this and your timeframe is all wrong. In 6 months filming will be over, as it was with Episode II. A lot of good info came out of the filming; Costumes, scene speculation and what-not.

I think this summer is gonna be great for news, then it's gonna die down and then pick up again.

yerssot
summer, end of august will is already too late I think

Julie
late for what?????
news is good news...uh when it concerns star wars EPIII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.