Almost bought it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I don't think I'll ever be the owner of a HP book....I saw the movies and I know the general story lines of the first 2 books, but I haven't the time tor ead the books...b/c I read so much other sruff. Does this sound weird to any of you HP fans?

JaquesLeFrog
you shouldn't buy books 3 4 5 until you have READ the first two... movies just don't cut it.... lalala

Julie
I see...actually I was thinking of just picking them all up in the library and reading them in 3 weeks.

brookealicious6
Read the books. They're sooo much better! If I were you I would at least read them once. I did the most retarded thing and watched the first movie before I read any of the books. I did regret it, but thank god I only did that for the first one! You HAVE to read the books! Do yourself a favour! Please!!

hpluva14
agree with brookealicious6 u need to read tha books and if ur thinkn bout readn them all in 3 weeks unless ur a fast readr 4get it

wink

the_big_fan
Yeah. You are definitely missing out on the experience. The first 2 books are better than the movies. Books are always better than the movies. It allows you to use your imagination. Also, there are subplots in the second book that were'nt even in the movie. You're really missing out by not reading the books.

Toms_Chick85
the books are nothing compared to the movies. they cut sooo much stuff outta da movies.....u gotts read da books and not just wait fer da rest of da movies to come out! lol.

LindsIsTightK
As it is with most things, the movies don't do the books justice. When you read the books you get way more into the story line and you really start to connect with the characters on a personal level.

starprincess366
i did the same thing as u did untill last summer, i watched th movies and i had a copy of the first 2 and never even touched them. 1 day i was sooooo bored and dicided to read them. the movies practiccaly cut out everything! they cut out peeves, sir nicks death day party, and in the second movie i was craking up histarically when harry and ron got caught by snape but when i saw the movie i was like what the ****! the books are soooo mcuh better. if u don't own a copy get all 5 of them now. i can't see som1 disliking them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.