I want my name changed, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preston mullins
Hey, how do I change my user name? I'm like the only freak who used his real full name instead of something cool. I want my name changed to Tired Hiker. Tired Hiker is cool because my band's name is The Tired Hikers. We play killer music you can hike to. Also, when I'm at work and I accidently forget to log off, sleazy back stabbers can see what I'm up to on these forums and they can pretend they are me and post messages under my identity. In fact, any stupid or lame post ever posted under my name was probably from a sleaze ridden back stabber at my work, unlike this post which is true and righteous like a prarie cheetah.

Julie
I believe you go to your member profile.....then you can fiddle with things....uh but don't take my word for it...b/c I don't know too much about this sort of thing...ask USh

Kes
thats your real name??! j/k

Julie
as a matter of fact it is:-)
so have you tried the edit profile thingy?

preston mullins
I've tried the edit profile thingy and it basically forces you to get a headache and want to light your computer on fire. You can't change your user name, an administrator has to. I don't know who the administrators are.

Oh, and good one, Kes.

Kes
Ask Raz.

Julie
hmmm.....you know...you could try and set up a new account and delete the old one...but seriously ask around look at the section mods and PM them...I'm sure they'd be nice

Dexx
you can't change your nickname by yopurself. ASk raz to do it, if he wants to.

preston mullins
Thanx, I'll ask Raz right now! You all rule in my book. I love you, but I don't want to marry you.

Dexx
phew!

Julie
that's cool...keep us up to date....and perhaps we'll see you with a new name soon..///BTW...that is a nice name u have...for what its worth

preston mullins
I just pm'ed Raz. Oh I hope this will work. Help me Raz, you're my only hope.

HEY JULIE, do you think my real name is nice? If so, thank you. A lot of people tell me it sounds like a stuck up rich kid's name.

Kes
its cool for forums! lol j/k

preston mullins
Raz has not replied. My name has not changed. Now I will dwindle and remain preston mullins.

Dexx
be pacient

yerssot
you can't delete your account julie

raz will change it, be patient

Raz
Username changed.

Tired Hiker
Raz rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.