ok what three movies r these

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok first movie,
Is this what it is all about manny, eating drinking ******* sucking. Look at my wife,look at her manny, i got a ****in junkie for a wife, she sleeps all day wit dem black shades on, and she cant **** me becasue shes in a coma, maybe u should get a job be a nurse work with black kids. I cant even have a kid wit her man, her womb is so pollored i cant even have a ****in lil baby with her.

ok second movie,
i am not a charles schwab, i dont need your bussiness i vaule it, i am succesful to the point where i dont need to chase your business.

hey kid, GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!!!

ok last movie this is a football movie so u guys could get a good hint ok.

big football player: so r u marrierd
old lady: Well no
Big football player: then what do u do for dick

lets see how good u guys r now i will give hints if u need em

turdmuppet
the first one is Scarface

santiago79
is the second one glengary glen ross?

DeNiro
actually you asked if the sencond one was glengary glen ross in this movie that i quoted the line from they talk about glengary glenross by saying remebver glengary glen ross A B C always be closing that is the line. but no it isnt that movie it is a stock broker movie though ill say what the answers r tommorw and yeah the first one is scarface

noodles
Second movie...Wall Street?

DeNiro
good guess but the second movie is boiler room good ass movie go see it if u havent

FLICKNAVY
Third movie is Any Given Sunday

DeNiro
good job flicknavy not alot of hints or nothin on that one

FLICKNAVY
Do I sense some sarcasm in that compliment dinero =D

DeNiro
no man not at all i thought that that line was hard to get i wouldnt have gotten it if i justed looked at it. naw i was serious good job bro. i was suprised that u did get it, so naw man no sarcasim

FLICKNAVY
haha k, thought you were screwin with me wink

Godshinto
Is Poison Ivy the first one I know Boiler Room is the second and the third is Any Given Sunday but is the first Poison Ivy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.