first ticket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
i got my first speeding ticket today. i was going 60 in a 45 mph zone. i have to say that seems kinda extreme since i see people driver like 75 - 80 mph on a regular basis around here at night when streets are empty. but oh well. kinda sucks. hope it wont be to much cash.

finti
sorry to hear that, cop was probably new in the game

BackFire349
he did look pretty young now that you mention it. oh well. just wont speed anymore.

finti
run him over next time arounddevil

BackFire349
i dunno if that would stop the tickets from coming. but it would be fun.

finti
well they wouldnt come from him

BackFire349
but they'd come from others. plus id be up for murder charges.... i think thats worse then a speeding ticket. although you cant put a price on satisfaction.

finti
you never saw him or heard the bumb

BackFire349
i like you're thinking.

finti
many people do...................they should only have knowndevil evil face

BackFire349
in time

finti
like puppets on a string big grin

Slybaghouse
hehe tried that, doesn't work smokin'

bigbadbike2
Police target ages 16-25 because that is the age that causes the most accidents. I heard a cop say at on point in time that he will pull over a 20 yr old in a pickup truck going 10 mph over the speed limit before I will pull over a 40 yr old doing 20 over. Fair and just? No True? Definitly.
I have had 8 speeding tickets and am on driving probation. Take it from me if you have the chance (in a first ticket scenario you normally do, at least in the states) take driving school and get it off your record.

Tex
Cant you take defensive driving and have your ticket waived?
That's what I didcool

Kes
Never got a speeding ticket, probably cos a dont drive above speed limit! atleast not in the first 2years with my drivers licence. its way to easy to lose it.

Ushgarak
Not breaking the speed limit is indeed an excellent reason to not get a ticket...

Kes
lol

bigbadbike2
I should try that sometime. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Tex
No speeding please, we're British.stick out tongue

Kes
Man Brits are terrible drivers. I saw like 2/3 accidents everyday when I was in London.stick out tongue

julibug
i got a warning for going 64 in a 55. i was very stressed and in a hurry, but it was still no reason to speed. i've never actually gotten a ticket. *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*

finti
then try driving in Italy

Kes
Italians dont drive they race! Wish doesnt mean they do it badly!smile

BackFire349
yeah, i probably wll take the traffic school thing and get it waived. blah, i hate school. and its like a 6 hour class. blah. oh well.

Kes
well you should feel lucky that you have that option.

diegocala
Exhibition of acceleration, I was doing a burn out at a stop sign...me no seeum cop behind me!

Kes
Can you explain that diego? like you tried to pass the sign before it changed but didn't make it and there was a cop car behinde you,is that it?huh

diegocala
No not really, I was showing off, I held the brake down and hit the gas, which caused my tires to start spinning, the front was held by the brakes so smoke from the rear tires started showing up...thought I was cool...for about 10 seconds! Cop was not pleased!

Kes
lol got it.smile

Tex
Take a online driving course, that's what I didstick out tongue

mechmoggy
I've been pulled over a few times but never got a ticket, haven't even had a "producer" either. Lucky sod. big grin

julibug
eeeeek! virtual driving course? that's kinda scary! stick out tongue

Celsius
im going for my provisional lisence in a couple of months.
*shakes with fear*

Kes
What are you afraid of Celsius?

happy kine
driving's easy... unless there are other driver out there.

yerssot
or some bloody bikers which always like to see my bumper up close! mad
hmm...I see darla's point now...

Kes
I agree on the bikers!mad
Whose Darla?And whats her point of view?

yerssot
here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=331964#post331964

Kes
Ah now I remember!

yerssot
bad thing, if I have to help you remember!

Kes
yeh! Its a different thread. And I wasn't on much yesterday so I had a lot to read today!stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
Hey, Easy on the bikers. smile

yerssot
bikers as on a bicycle wink

Kes
yeh. We mean bicicles (sp)
Bykers on motorcicles are way to fast!big grin

BackFire349
simple solutions about the bikers. just hit them. they're toast.

Kes
lol But that damages the car!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.