Are we IN-LIVE ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
Okay, somebody tell me what that "In-Live" thingy is at the bottom of the screen. Is that how many of us are here at the forum at a time? Does this have anything to do with us being in a giant grid now? smile

queeq
Yep, you're being monitored 24 hours a day. Better watch yourself, we can see EVERYTHING you do. laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
It is after all a civilized world laughing out loud

queeq
VERY civilised. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Raz
In-Live tells you how many people are currently visiting the forum.

Ratcat
OK, so what's the maximum anyones seen. I saw 5 yeaterday.

Gundark
Well there's two here now...thats the most I've ever seen.

queeq
There's one now. That's the most I ever saw. laughing out loud Guess no one likes to be online with me at the same time. sad

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well, why am I not surprised at that. laughing out loud

You set em up and I'll knock right down!

UnknownBountyHunter
There's 2 Now! smile Okay.

Ratcat
Wiihoo, 3! Still waiting for someone top beat 5 though.

queeq
There is still only me. Does NO ONE like me? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

queeq abides

Ratcat
Oh come on! You're just m,aking this too easy. LOL

Raz
This In-Live counter is upsetting too many people....maybe I should just take it off???
Then maybe that way queeq can live happily in his delusion wink

Ratcat
He he. Well, he knows we love him to death really.

queeq
Ah, you're just saying that. laughing out loud

queeq abides

UnknownBountyHunter
We know, just talking ouf of our butts to end the conversation! laughing out loud

queeq
That explains the smell in here. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
I think its cool, Raz...don't take it off. They're just a bunch of crying baby sith lords..ignore them. laughing out loud

Dim
*all alone*

Hello..
*hears echo*

Gundark
Dimmy, its not safe to wander around Beggars Canyon all by yourself. Great echo, though. laughing out loud

Darth Daft
Darn, only 1 for me at the moment. Everyone is scared of me just coz I'm a Daft Sith Lord. Oh well...

Raz
A Daft Sith Lord?.....nice.

OK, here we go:
By the power invested in me by ezboard, I dub thee the daftest sith around............arise "Daft Sith Lord" laughing out loud

Gundark
Hey Raz, you're supposed to use a regular sword to tap him on the shoulders with, not your saber....I smell something burning. Hehehe. laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
Flesh? laughing out loud Well I don't want this to be a post just racing and pacing to see how many people can get in here at one time. So I am closing this unless Dim or Raz think it fit otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.