Neville?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

odin
After reading most of book 5...... I think Neville is going to do some serous improoving.... and start moving towards being an Aaror like his parrents.... and have a big hand in kicking V's butt!

Wizard Lord
Maybe your right! I don't want to spoil it for you, but he does improve ALOT with the help of the DA group and improves a little in the classes. And once you finish the book, your definately gonna believe he lends a hand in kicking the crap out of that serpent.....

brookealicious6
Yeppers...he gets really good :P
Hell ya! I would be amazing if Neville kicked Voldemorts a$$ and Harry ended up crying on the floor! HAHAHA. I'm sure he'll become a lot more important in the future books smile Especially since (please don't read!! It will ruin the entire book!!)He might have been Lord Voldemorts 'equal' since he was boring in July and his parents escaped from Voldemort 3 times. But Voldemort chose Harry.... So I think we can expect big things from him.

odin
yeah... i'm only on chapter thirty-two..... but think he will have a larger role in the future..... especially in the recapture(and probly almost execution<stoped by harry&gtwink of the woman who tortured his parrents

brookealicious6
yeah...that would be cool
I hope it gets gruesome!

hpluva14
i dunno i think neville will end up helping harry fight vol. for the last time and together he and harry will kik his a**

airangel429
yeah i definitely think Neville's character is growing stronger....his parents were GREAT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.